Home

Coming home to Fordham University. NYC BABY! [CH2K8]

This is a discussion on Coming home to Fordham University. NYC BABY! [CH2K8] within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2014, 05:08 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Coming home to Fordham University. NYC BABY! [CH2K8]

We went from the frying pan of the Huskies home stadium into the fire of the Sun Devils homecourt. I'm at a complete loss to explain or describe what happened out there.

This, sadly, is the greatest beatdown Coach Vaden has ever had. California was never in this game and Arizona St. pretty much had their way with us doing whatever they wanted.

All losses hurt, but this.. this one stunk.

After a month of conference play, let's take a look at the current PAC-10 standings and a glimpse of how teams are doing Around the NCAA.

Although the Golden Bear's record overall looks pretty good, we are borderline .500 in conference play. Does it surprise me? I'll have to admit that I expected better. Granted, I've only had 1 year recruiting under my belt and my team is still coming together trying to implement "40 minutes of hell" but still.. .500 at the halfway point of the season is not something I like at all.

We need to get better if we are going to make a definite run come season's end and most importantly, we have to get better for what will undoubtedly be an extremely tough PAC-10 conference tournament.

AROUND THE NCAA

WVU Mountaineers is having one hell of a season! to be 21-0 is simply incredible specially considering the tough Power Conference they're playing in!! Other teams to look out for are Texas Tech and the surprising Major Conference team George Washington from the A10 who also have undefeated season records!!

Hofstra is a school I am very familiar with and am always glad to see them doing so well! GO PRIDE!!

UP NEXT:
Old 04-05-2014, 08:03 PM   #34
Rookie

completely off-topic-thread post

here i am watching the final four so i've loaded up an old save file to watch my old teams play.. this way my actual legacy with Cal won't get so far ahead and i still get to watch my players/team play ball..

i load up my old Seton Hall save file..

ironically, the same legacy that made me start my old hofstra legacy here.. the one i felt i had nothing left to accomplish except win it all with a midmajor

this is why..

i just remembered .. i was coming off a National Championship, the #1 recruit i had 1st OVERALL had returned for his JR year, and i had this 5 star commit..

digest his stats.. a true freak of nature and the only recruit that has scared me enough to rethink a legacy!!

a 7 footer SF!! with A+ in Shooting and A+ in Potential! And he's smart being A-!!

Averaging 31+points a game in the ABL!!

..this guy scared me rather than excite me to play that legacy!! never thought a recruit like him could exist.. but dang, DANG!!
Old 04-05-2014, 10:09 PM   #35
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22

I would love to see a thread where you just focus on him and how ever many years he plays at the college level. With his skills and size you figure he is a One and Done but maybe you luck out and he stays for 2 or 3 years.

You could also do a player lock where you only use him which would switch it up from your usual CPU vs CPU mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2014, 10:16 PM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce2223
I would love to see a thread where you just focus on him and how ever many years he plays at the college level. With his skills and size you figure he is a One and Done but maybe you luck out and he stays for 2 or 3 years.

You could also do a player lock where you only use him which would switch it up from your usual CPU vs CPU mode.
i have no skills sadly, playing the game and i love the recruiting/team building/coaching too much to play it

that being said, i actually had 1 goal in mind, my real desire which i wanted to play out like you said.. maybe have this player for 2 or 3 years

and i actually did, i wanted to experience what it was like to have a #1 overall recruit and make him my centerpiece and i managed to get lucky and get a PG #1 overall to commit to my school (now in his JR yr)

until i met this guy, and this is where i realized i wasn't having as much fun with a power school like seton hall because success breeds success and the 5stars keep coming, so i jumped down to challenge myself further by trying to win with a midmajor

but yea, he's scary.. one scary recruit!! he's like Dirk Nowitzki when Dirk was lighting it up with the mavs and had the "untouchable" shot since he was a 7 footer hitting shots everywhere (aka unblockable)

hmm.. another thread focusing on Estrada.. hmm, you have great ideas Deuce
Old 04-06-2014, 11:10 AM   #37
Rookie

After getting demolished by the now-nationally ranked Sun Devils and spotting a nearly .500 record in the PAC10, the Golden Bears of California was in no mood to mess around with Oregon St.

PF M. Aguko enforced the middle with a double-double effort of 17pts and 10rebs while PG J. Lampley dropped nearly 30 points himself!

UP NEXT:
Old 04-06-2014, 12:57 PM   #38
Rookie

Another solid effort by the Golden Bears overall to beat the UCLA Bruins. PF M. Aguko shows how dominant he can be with yet another double double game scoring 14 points and grabbing 14 rebounds.

UP NEXT: #3 Arizona Wildcats
Old 04-07-2014, 05:04 AM   #39
Pro

xanax12's Arena

OVR: 5

I see on page 1 that you are playing Coach Mode/CPU vs. CPU because I like the numbers your stats are showing particularly Turnovers and Steals. Might as well try these 20-min sliders before I start my conference.
Old 04-07-2014, 08:47 AM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xanax12
I see on page 1 that you are playing Coach Mode/CPU vs. CPU because I like the numbers your stats are showing particularly Turnovers and Steals. Might as well try these 20-min sliders before I start my conference.
salamat sana magustuhan mo yan!

it's a mixture of the best sliders here tweaked to my tastes

games go by fast and watching them is a lot of fun, specially the way the players play, these sliders will make you see new moves/animations you probably haven't yet and the flow/pace of the game is fantastic, i think

hope you like it

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »