Home

Blue Collar Gold Swagger: An Indiana Pacers Association

This is a discussion on Blue Collar Gold Swagger: An Indiana Pacers Association within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2014, 07:17 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Blue Collar Gold Swagger: An Indiana Pacers Association

Hibbert & West dominate as the Pacers beat the Pelicans in OT

Pacers Pelicans Box.jpg

It was a tightly fought contest all the way to the end. Anthony Davis and Jrue Holiday led the Pelican assault. Holiday had 14 points, 14 assists, and 4 steals. Davis also had a double double with 20 points and 12 rebounds. Omer Asik also had an impressive night rebounding the ball with 17 boards.
For the Indiana Pacers it was Roy "Big Dawg" Hibbert who led the team with 29 points, 21 rebounds, and 6 blocked shots. Hibbert did everything within his power to propel the Pacers to victory. Arron Afflalo chipped in 22 points of his own and David West had a solid 14 point, 12 rebound double double.

Complete Player Stats
Old 10-24-2014, 08:04 PM   #58
Rookie

The Indiana Pacers win back to back road games to improve to 18-13

Indiana beats rival Detroit by 10

Pacers Pistons Box.jpg
Another great game by Roy Hibbert leading the way as the Pacers knocked off Central Division rival Detroit. "Big Dawg's" numbers? 20 points & 14 rebounds with 4 blocked shots. A total of 5 other Pacer players scored in double figures and combo guard George Hill dished out 9 assists.

The game was one of the more physical games I've seen in quite some time. Reminiscent of a time not to long ago when the Pacers Pistons rivalry was on a WHOLE nother level. Nothing extremely dirty in this contest, just hard fouls and no easy buckets. 90s basketball at its finest.

Complete Player Stats

Last edited by Falcon862002; 10-24-2014 at 08:10 PM.
Old 10-24-2014, 11:29 PM   #59
Rookie

Indiana at Brooklyn

December 27, 2014

Pacers Nets Box.jpg

Chicago Bulls at Indiana Pacers

December 29, 2014

Pacers Bulls - Box.jpg

Miami Heat at Indiana Pacers

December 31, 2014

Pacers Heat Box.jpg

New Year's Review
>The Pacer's record at the beginning of the new year is 18-15. 9-7 at home and 9-8 on the road. They've had a hard time putting up points but they make up for it with their exceptional defense. The Pacers are currently 3rd in the Central Division behind the Cavs (20-13) and the 1st place Bulls (26-7).

>While they are still technically in the playoff picture there are other this to be concerned with. Top priority is resigning our guys Hibbert and West to more reasonable contracts.

>Shabazz Napier is the future PG of this team, so do I ship George Hill out b4 the deadline?

>Arron Afflalo is the Pacer's leading scorer but is set to become a free agent at the end of the year. With no plans on resigning him, PG and MKG are our future wing players, should I look to trade him for some cheaper talent or draft picks?

>Lastly this may be my last update. Its become more time consuming and less enjoyable than I had thought. If people are actually following this let me know, what makes it enjoyable is reading other peoples thoughts and opinions on decisions.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »