Home

The Career of Sean Powell (CH2K8)

This is a discussion on The Career of Sean Powell (CH2K8) within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-12-2015, 11:02 PM   #49
Rookie

DARKxKNIGHTx2013's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The Career of Sean Powell (CH2K8)

So if anyone was wondering why I did this...my save file got overwritten...I really wish it didn't. I was having a lot of fun doing a legacy this way. I have control over how the team runs but in the same way I don't. I plan on starting up another one of these. I just can't believe it got overwritten. I'm willing to take suggestions on teams to start with. Give me your suggestions and reasons why I should pick that team. I would prefer to use closed legacy but if you provide a good enough argument then I will do open. I look forward to reading your guys suggestions!
Old 04-13-2015, 01:21 AM   #50
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKxKNIGHTx2013
So if anyone was wondering why I did this...my save file got overwritten...I really wish it didn't. I was having a lot of fun doing a legacy this way. I have control over how the team runs but in the same way I don't. I plan on starting up another one of these. I just can't believe it got overwritten. I'm willing to take suggestions on teams to start with. Give me your suggestions and reasons why I should pick that team. I would prefer to use closed legacy but if you provide a good enough argument then I will do open. I look forward to reading your guys suggestions!
Not sure what roster set you are using, so maybe you could give us a list of 4 or 5 schools you are thinking about. Personally for me I am a West Coast guy so I like UC Davis, UC Riverside, Norther Colorado and Sac State, however just so you know if there is a small school you are interested in using that is not on the list, it's pretty easy to get them on it. All you do is redshirt the best 4 or 5 players on the roster which takes the overall down low enough to make the list and then once you start your legacy you take the redshirts back off.
Old 04-13-2015, 08:22 AM   #51
Rookie

DARKxKNIGHTx2013's Arena

I plan on just using the default rosters. Here are my Top 5 teams, in no particular order, that I was thinking of doing.

Team: UC Riverside
Conference: Big West
OVR: 69
Reason: Not only do they have California as their main recruiting tool the starting lineup has only 1 senior so there will be good room for improvement.

Team: Nicholls State
Conference: Southland
OVR: 67
Reason: They do not have a strong starting 5 but have a balanced one. There's only 1 senior on the roster, and their shooting rating is 79.

Team: Tennessee-Martin
Conference: Ohio Valley
OVR: 69
Reason: They have a pretty good lineup all around. The only weakpoint, at first look, is their defense. Here are the ratings: 72 Offense, 63 Defense, 76 Shooting, 75 Rebounding.

Team: Arkansas Pine Bluff
Conference: Southwestern
OVR: 68
Reason: So 4 seniors in the starting lineup is a bit rough. Recruiting year 1 will be pretty hard. But there's only 1 junior. The main reason this team is on the list is for 2 reasons, they are very balanced and the Team Unity is very high (46).

Team: UC Davis
Conference: Big West
OVR: 65
Reason: They aren't the best team ever, but have the potential to do well in year 2. There are no seniors on the roster but have 5 juniors. The starting 5 has 3 juniors and 2 sophomores. The starting 5 is predominantly weak but the SG is 72!

Let me know what you guys think. I wanna hear your suggestions. I have some actual free time Friday (because that actually exists at this point in the semester ) so I will get the new legacy started then.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2015, 09:40 AM   #52
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22

Well the westcoast in me says either Big West School, but to be honest I can't say I have read or seen a Tennessee-Martin legacy since the first year the game came out so it would be cool to see someone use them and see how well they do. There's lots of other schools in Tennessee though so instate recruiting could be tough.
Old 04-17-2015, 02:19 PM   #53
Rookie

DARKxKNIGHTx2013's Arena

So the new thread has been started. I decided to go with UT-Martin. It should be interesting. Thanks for following Sean Powell! I'm sorry it ended so soon. I hope you guys enjoy Coach Light!

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2047233464

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »