Home

Chasing his dreams | Peter Jones (CH2k8)

This is a discussion on Chasing his dreams | Peter Jones (CH2k8) within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-14-2015, 01:07 AM   #9
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Chasing his dreams | Peter Jones (CH2k8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by milldaddy35
Not sure how long ill stay an Eagle! I want to play a game really bad, but this is a sim chise so I cant!
That's why I don't do just a sim chise or a play every game chise. I like to pick and choose what games I play. I get bored playing in the Big Sky unless it's a rivalry matchup against Montana or something, and typically just stick to the non-conference part of the schedule. Then once I make the jump to a bigger school I tend to go with a play a few, sim a few.

However once I land a roster of recruits that really fit my offense then I start playing as many games as I can well keeping a decent pace for the season.
Old 03-14-2015, 01:19 AM   #10
MVP

milldaddy35's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce2223
That's why I don't do just a sim chise or a play every game chise. I like to pick and choose what games I play. I get bored playing in the Big Sky unless it's a rivalry matchup against Montana or something, and typically just stick to the non-conference part of the schedule. Then once I make the jump to a bigger school I tend to go with a play a few, sim a few.

However once I land a roster of recruits that really fit my offense then I start playing as many games as I can well keeping a decent pace for the season.
Maybe ill just do a normal chise, but sim the majority of the games. I changed the rules up a bit. Check the front page and tell me what you think.

College Football - Iowa Hawkeyes
College Basketball - Iowa Hawkeyes

MLB - Minnesota Twins
NBA - Oklahoma City Thunder
NFL - New York Jets
NHL - Minnesota Wild
Old 03-14-2015, 08:50 AM   #11
MVP

pfeifere1's Arena

OVR: 11

First off, it should be fun to see what you can do to rebuild this team. Secondly, I suggest you do whatever keeps your interest in the game. Some guys enjoy drawing a season out because they feel in better control of the team, while others just like to see what goes on season after season in a quicker fashion. Do what works for you and we are all here to enjoy your ride!!
Good luck with the second season
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2015, 11:33 AM   #12
MVP

milldaddy35's Arena

2008 Schedule Released

Conference Game
Non-Conference Game

Dartmout
Clemson
Sacramento State
IUPUI
@ St. Francis (NY)

@ Samford
@ Tennessee State

@ Jacksonville
Longwood
@ Wisconsin

Eastern Kentucky
@ SE Missouri
Murray State
@ Tennessee Tech
@ Eastern Illinois
Samford
Tennessee State
Jacksonville State
@ Tennessee-Martin
Eastern Illinois
Tennessee Tech
@ Austin Peay
@ Murray State
Tennessee-Martin
SE Missouri
Austin Peay
@ Eastern Kentucky
@ Jacksonville State

MLB - Minnesota Twins
NFL - New York Jets
NHL - Minnesota Wild
Old 03-14-2015, 11:49 AM   #13
MVP

milldaddy35's Arena

Meet the Eagles

Starters

Sophomore PG John-Micheal Griffin-John-Micheal Griffin is the teams shooter. With a 86 3 point rating, and a 82 mid-range game, he is going to have to put the ball in the hoop for the Eagles to succeed.

Senior SG Shema Dressel-Shema is the 2nd highest rated player on this years team, at a whopping 64 overall. He is a Dwayne Wade type player, as he likes to attack the rim and he can't shoot.

Senior SF Lorenzo Castro-Lorenzon Castro is the team leader this year, and there is not a doubt about it. At 68 overall, Lorenzo is an energy guy. He has a 85 close shot, and is a great defensive player coming it at 86 overall on defense.

Senior Power Forward Tyquawn Pardon-Pardon is a very short post player. Standing only 6'7", and 209 pounds, he is going to have to use more moves, instead of just trying to push the guy over to succeed.

Sophomore Center Hugh Boone-After winning Freshman Player of the Year in the Ohio Valley, there is no question that Hugh will be a force to be reckoned with in the post. Look for a majority of his points to come down low.

Role Players

Junior Shooting Guard Amit Kouyate-Amit Kouyate is the team's sixth man. With the 2nd highest 3pt rating on the team at 76, Amit needs to hit shots for the Eagles to excel this year.

Sophomore Shooting Guard Will Gruber-Gruber is also another shooter coming off the bench, however his shot's will come from mid-range, and the charity stripe.

Junior Point Guard Josiah Capel-Capel is only in the rotation, well because he can handle the ball. Without another quality guard on the roster, he needs to handle the ball and not turn it over, nothing else is needed here.

Sophomore Power Forward Wil Siakam-Wil is a 6'6" power forward. If that doesn't call out trouble I don't know what will. The Eagles desperately need to recruit some hight for next year, as 6'6" will not cut it.

Coach Jones thoughts on the rotation
Quote:
We are going to have to get good guard play to succeed. I am redshirting all 3 of the Freshman that I brought in as they are raw. We are hoping to get some height in the upcoming recruiting class. Look for Castro to get the majority of our shots, and John-Micheal to play the majority of the game at Point Guard

MLB - Minnesota Twins
NFL - New York Jets
NHL - Minnesota Wild

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »