Home

Coach Legacy of Big Mike (CH 2k8)

This is a discussion on Coach Legacy of Big Mike (CH 2k8) within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2015, 03:41 PM   #17
Inter Miami

southernmetalhead's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Coach Legacy of Big Mike (CH 2k8)

I'll be following. Cool to see a legacy based out of Louisiana as I'm from the South. I had a job offer from Louisiana-Lafayette after my 2nd year at Kennesaw State, but decided to head out West to Boise State. Hopefully you can turn things around after this losing streak.
Old 04-26-2015, 05:35 PM   #18
MVP

gsutiger's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernmetalhead
I'll be following. Cool to see a legacy based out of Louisiana as I'm from the South. I had a job offer from Louisiana-Lafayette after my 2nd year at Kennesaw State, but decided to head out West to Boise State. Hopefully you can turn things around after this losing streak.
Thanks for following..when I got the game I thougjt of different eays to do this and decided to try and make myself a state legend by working my way up the ranks of state schools..The next game has been played but I wont post another update until I play the Texas Southern game.
Old 04-29-2015, 07:49 AM   #19
MVP

gsutiger's Arena

Feb 11, 2008
The Tigers 3 game losing streak comes to an end as they make easy work of Alcorn State. Grambling PG Remond Brown didnt have his best showing as he only put up 6pts. Sr PF Steven Dandridge came out to make a statement in front of the home crowd posting 12pts, 4 rebounds and an assist. Dandridge and SG Shine got the Tigers off to a 8-0 lead from the opening tip and the Tigers never looked back. At the half the score was 38-24 Grambling. Coach told his team at the brea "Keep putting it on them, I want to be able to pull all starters and let our bench guys finish the game!" Thats exactly what happend by the end of the game all 11 Tigers had posted playing time and points in the book. When SR PG Dion Watson entered the game the student section went Wild! Coach told Dion "Go put some points next to your name." With 2:30 left in the Game Dion walked out on the court and got up 2 shots but niether went in. that didnt stop him he got the ball and dished out an assist to Freeman. Then what do you know Dion took the ball strong to the rack and got his first points of the year. Sudent section " Dion! Dion! Dion!" When it was all said and done the final score would be Grambling 71 Alcorn 56. After game coach told the school paper " We needed this game to get our groove back before playing Texas Southern. The student section helped us so much tonight."

Feb 16, 2008
This was a battle of the Tigers for 2nd place in the Conference standings. Grambling traveled to Houston, TX to face Texas Southern. Before the game Brown stood up in front of his teammates "Tonight we make this our house! Tonight we walk out of here with the W not them! If you aint with me stay in the locker room!" Coach said not a word. Opening Tip goes to Grambling Brown gets his hands on the ball and goes to the rack lay up good. Tigers up 2-0. Texas Southern PG Ray Penn quickly responds with a bucket of his own. Not to be out done Brown scores Grambling's first 8pts. But the duo of Penn and Madarious Gibbs were not to be out done score quick and getting their teammates involed. Grambling wpuld amswer with Shine and and Glinton. At the half the game would be tied at 35. 2nd half starts just like the first with Brown taking over knocking down 2 3pts. Dandrige would get to work on the boards and on Defense ending up with 4rebs, 2ast, 2 stl and 1 block. The bench game into put in work building a slight lead 50-45. Rose and Scott lead all bench scorers Scott posted 5pts(1-2 3pts) while Rose added 6pts, 3ast and a steal This night belonged to Brown as he made the Health & PE Arena his home. Brown leqd all scorers with 26pts, 2 steals, 1reb, 1ast and going 3-4 3pts 5-6FT. As Grambling leaves Houston with a 9pt victory 71-62. After the game coach told his team he was proud of them but they still have more work to do..Enjoy this victory for tonight but we are back to work tomorrow afternoon.
Old 04-29-2015, 12:04 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22

Congrats on beating Texas Southern. Hopefully this will set you up to win the conference in Year 1 which is always nice to get a few attribute points out of the way as you look to make Big Mike a Legend.
Old 04-29-2015, 12:12 PM   #21
MVP

gsutiger's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce2223
Congrats on beating Texas Southern. Hopefully this will set you up to win the conference in Year 1 which is always nice to get a few attribute points out of the way as you look to make Big Mike a Legend.
thanks, hopefully I can still got the hurdle of Jackson State to go which is in 2 games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2015, 06:18 PM   #22
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: Coaching Legacy of Big Mike (CH 2k8)

Nice win against Texas Southern good luck the rest of the season. I've been a silent follower thought it was time to comment
Old 04-29-2015, 07:19 PM   #23
MVP

gsutiger's Arena

Re: Coaching Legacy of Big Mike (CH 2k8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicebeliever42
Nice win against Texas Southern good luck the rest of the season. I've been a silent follower thought it was time to comment
Thanks for following and commenting
Old 05-03-2015, 11:12 PM   #24
MVP

gsutiger's Arena

The Tigers finished off their Texas road trip with a game against Prairie View A&M. The games started off slow as the teams traded trips to the free throw line on the first 3 possessions. Coach had a feeling this could be a trap game and his team would be looking forward to the match up against Jackson State.
Grambling could just not put this game away as the teams traded blows from start to finish. At the Half Grambling would only be up by 1 point 42-41. Coach told his team you can look ahead to playing JSU all you want but if you don't win tonight it won't even matter when we tip-off against them. 2nd Half wasn't any better as the Tigers just could not pull away from the pesky Panthers. With 6.6 left to play PV SG Montreal Scott would sink a jumper to give them the lead 78-77. Coach Mike quickly called a timeout to calm his team down. He looked Remond Brown square in the eyes and told him we will either win this game or lose this game on your shot. Take the ball strong to the hole. Break. The ball is inbounded and Brown takes off down the court gets to the lane and is fouled. He steps to the free throw line with 1.9 left to play and calmly knocks down both shots give Grambling a 79-78 lead. Press D does not allow PV to get off another shot as Grambling sneaks out of there with the WIN. PF Dandridge lead all Grambling scorers with 22 points, 5 rebounds and 3 assist. Glinton added 12 and 5 from the Center position while Brown had 10 points and 3 steals.

Last edited by gsutiger; 05-03-2015 at 11:16 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »