Home

Kevin McHale...say hi!

This is a discussion on Kevin McHale...say hi! within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-05-2015, 02:34 PM   #113
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Kevin McHale...say hi!

Aftermath of the Pierce-Humph trade

Harden face in first loss after trade

When a team decides to trade future pick and young assets for estimated players in the sunset boulevard of their careers, intentions of winning the championship now are clear.
But if you were on a record of 7-3 when Papanikolaou and Capela plays an now, after 10 games, Houston is diving in the mid of the Conference with a 12-8 balance something appeared went wrong.

Pierce and Humphries are playing well, giving intensity and quality from the bench in clutch moments, but the problem is another.

Papa and Clint had a great relationship with the other guys of the team. Pierce has an awkward character and his relationship with new teammates appears difficult. Moreover, a dualism with Carroll started: Pierce thinks he's still better than our "glue guy", but he starts from the bench and this makes him dissatisfied.

In all those problems, a 41 points performance by Harden gives us a prestigious win in Portland and then another great game by the beard (triple-double) just clam up the Chesapeake Arena.

But then...we lose our usual game in Houston against the Suns, then we give up in Miami (and i can't accept this because they lose Wade and they play with Beverley starter!!!) and Washington (after a 32-13 break who gives us the overtime despite three terrible quarters.......) and we complete the disaster when "Captain America" Gordon Hayward nails the jumper who gives the win to the Jazz in a silenced Toyota Center!

Our reaction is expressed in a 138 points win at the Staples against the Clippers (with Harden marking 43+8+15) and an easy walk over the Lakers, but i've to notice you both teams are on the slums of the Western Conference.

And in fact when we meet another strong team like the Warriors we return preys, being literally humbled. The subsequent home W against the Celtics is not enough, not enough, not enough!

I'm involved in first person is this trade and it's not working. What a situation...

Old 07-05-2015, 03:10 PM   #114
Rookie

Games #11-#20

Spoiler

Record: 12-8
Old 07-05-2015, 03:16 PM   #115
Rookie

The Jet lands again in Houston

With an unexpected decision coach Gensi has decided to re-call Jason Terry in Houston.

After 20 games is clear that Andrew Harrison can't be the only backup of starting point guard George Hill and Jason Terry, after becoming a free agent in 2015 summer, hasn't signed any contract yet.

"He was the first people i called when i realized we need another point guard" says coach Gensi, "He gives me reliability guarantees and he know Houston having played year last season. He's the perfect profile who we need".

Terry signed an annual contract at veteran minimum

Last edited by Gensi2k; 07-05-2015 at 03:22 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2015, 05:04 PM   #116
Rookie

Alexander fires coach Gensi: it's the end of an era?

Two championships in Boston, three-peat in Memphis, another in the Land and the final masterpiece with the Knicks. Coach Gensi was on the roof seven times. But his era appears ended.

After a 147-125 loss in Houston against Oklahoma City Leslie Alexander and Daryl Morey decided to fire the legendary coach. Another failing after the lose in the Finals against the Pelicans when he was coaching the Bulls and the early-terminated contract when he was called to coach again the Los Angeles Clippers.

Now Gensi in on a crossroad. He's going to try another adventure or his NBA career is, inglorious, ended today?
Old 07-05-2015, 05:07 PM   #117
Rookie

Technical post: I decided to end it because i was never full convinced of my gameplay sliders. Sometimes the game appeared scripted and oriented, and the animations was not fluids.

So i restart a new adventure with little mods on original sliders, following my friend barbatrucco. Thanks to the fans who read this!

I restart in this thread editing the title!

Last edited by Gensi2k; 07-05-2015 at 05:17 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »