Home

Revenge Attempt - Brooklyn Nets MyLeague - My Last NBA2K15 adventure!

This is a discussion on Revenge Attempt - Brooklyn Nets MyLeague - My Last NBA2K15 adventure! within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-05-2015, 07:28 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Revenge Attempt - Brooklyn Nets MyLeague - My Last NBA2K15 adventure!

Prochorov gives another opportunity to Gensi

With a surprising decision, Brooklyn Nets owner Mickail Prochorov hired legendary coach Gensi as new Brooklyn Nets head coach!

The Russian Tycoon's decision surprised everyone because the coach is not experiencing one of its best moments: three consecutive adventures gone wrong are more of a clue that the winner of seven NBA titles and his basketball idea are in decline.
A coach in crisis in a team that has already played his cards, losing. There will be two rematches or they will dig its own grave each other?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2015, 07:35 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Revenge Attempt - Brooklyn Nets MyLeague - My Last NBA2K15 adventure!

Coach Gensi: I want to play this

Reached by the media coach Gensi has released statements about his new destination.
"I want to get back in the game after some seasons gone bad, more because we've got bad luck than real demerits in my opinion, but for once I do not want to be in the spotlight.
For this reason, when Mikhail called me I quickly accepted. It was a courageous owner, he spent a lot to try to win now but he found a fierce competition, and as we all know only a team wins the championship.

Brooklyn is beautiful and i've already coached here in New York, winning. I hope it is a signal. We have time to rebuild, but we don't want to go to tank. We will play to get to the playoffs. It's my big chance to rematch and I want to hack it
Old 07-05-2015, 07:49 PM   #3
Rookie

Coach Gensi's private considerations about the roster

I want to share with you my views on the roster available this year.

After first trainings, It's clear that Deron Williams is no longer what it once was, but he can still be the starting five point guard for the season. I was not convinced by Jarrett Jack: his poor shooting is a problem for my gaming style, but from the bench he can get good minutes.
While Bojan Bodganovic appears too slow to play the shooting guard role, i was sincerely surprised by Markel Brown: unbelievable athletism, great shooting and decent coverage: he needs a chanche.
Joe Johnson contract it's a madness, but he's unquestionably clutch and until we fight for a playoff spot I'd never think about selling him.
The other guy who impressed me is Brook Lopez. I think the rebuilding of the team have to start around him. He's still one of the best centers of the league.
I was slightly disappointed by Thad Young but i could be denied and anyway his contract is expiring, so...it's not a problem.

Virtually many of the contract are expiring so if we sell Deron and Joe for expiring ones we can reach the free agency with lot of salary space. But i'm not a loser and i want to give these guys the atmosphere of postseason. Clearly it's not easy because we've to overtake stronger teams but it's my little dream. Guys, i don't promise everything. And i warn the readers: if near deadline we're out of playoff race, i try to free space. Hoping Brooklyn fans doesn't kill me in Park Slope....

Old 07-06-2015, 04:14 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 21
You will manage the worst logo and jersey design of the entire Nba history! And the roster is almost totally to rebuilt (except for Bogdanovic, letal sharpshooter, will became the croatian Korver). But you have to suffer in the first season so "can't touch this" roster in the first MyLeague year
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo

Last edited by Barbatrucco; 07-06-2015 at 04:16 AM.
Old 07-06-2015, 06:43 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbatrucco
You will manage the worst logo and jersey design of the entire Nba history! And the roster is almost totally to rebuilt (except for Bogdanovic, letal sharpshooter, will became the croatian Korver). But you have to suffer in the first season so "can't touch this" roster in the first MyLeague year
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo

The logo is terrible, the jersey is indecent and the roster is old, overpaid and inefficient

The rebuilding is very hard, we've to reach playoffs to give this season a sense. And i'm going to kick out from the Barclays the first people who whistle the team between one selfie and another!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2015, 04:34 PM   #6
Rookie

Troubles Starts

Only a big time prestation by Brook Lopez in the season opener in Brooklyn avoid us a 0-4 start.

Ok, we're going to face a very difficult season, and we noticed it already in the first few games
. We've problems in all our sectors: frontcourt, backcourt, defensive position, offensive moves. Our playbook is really poor and too often we rely on individual ideas.

I expected to find problems but the situation is almost dramatic...
Old 07-06-2015, 04:40 PM   #7
Rookie

It looks like a curse

Old 07-06-2015, 06:31 PM   #8
Rookie

Nets humiliated in NYC battle

Ok, maybe is better if fans continue to takes selfies avoiding to take a single look of what's happening in Barklays Center.

In the New York City battle against the Knicks the homies scored only 2 points in the third quarter and only 54 in the entire game, finishing 42 down. An authentic humiliation.

It's very strange because after the blowout in BKN we play two big games beating Magic and Bucks, we lost struggling in Golden State and San Antonio and we calm down Miami's amazing start. The record is very bad and we expected that, but sincerely i'm more worried by the defeat from the Knicks: one of those games that leaves a mark.

It's clear that we must limit our ambitions but THAT GAME hurted really.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »