Home

New Age of Expansion: Baltimore Spartans

This is a discussion on New Age of Expansion: Baltimore Spartans within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2015, 07:49 PM   #17
Banned

GTechStingEm's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: New Age of Expansion: Baltimore Spartans

Great job with this! It's a really cool idea! I'm following
Old 08-06-2015, 04:45 AM   #18
Rookie

Gucci Mane La Flare's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by trekfan
I'm following for the hilarious Tyrus Thomas and Ben Gordon updates. Those slay me every time (and they're somewhat believable).
Thanks for the follow!

I have really enjoyed coming up with those storylines. As a Bobcats fan in real life, I hated when either would check in to the game because they acted like they didn't care. They had talent but simply chose not to try for some reason.... Needless to say, I'm having a lot of fun with their stories in this dynasty, and trust me, there will be a lot more on them! Lol

Sent from my LGL15G using Tapatalk
Old 08-06-2015, 04:48 AM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTechStingEm
Great job with this! It's a really cool idea! I'm following
Thanks for the follow!

I have so many ideas for the future of this idea so I'm thrilled that you find it interesting! More updates will be coming out soon!

Sent from my LGL15G using Tapatalk
Old 08-06-2015, 09:04 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 21

Great! I will follow this (from Italy), hope you follow mine!

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...sociation.html
Old 08-06-2015, 12:31 PM   #21
Rookie

Love that Tyrus Thomas was too scary to be a cow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2015, 05:24 AM   #22
Rookie

Baltimore Spartans

Keys: Winning Not Goal

Keyona Turner(aka Keys), owner of the NBA's newest franchise, the Baltimore Spartans, made her outlook on the 2012-13 season very clear during an ESPN interview.

"I want to make sure people know, winning isn't the goal at all. We're trying to create a culture and a tradition here in Baltimore. Building an empire doesn't happen over night. Just look at history. Rome won't built in one day. Neither was the Chinese. Baltimore is building from the ground up so the opening season will be about making teams play our way and forcing misses. The Spartans are built around defense so we are going to give lots of teams lots of headaches. We best be out there forcing 30% shooting and 25% from three. If we ain't meeting those numbers, best believe I'll be cutting or trading to find a group that can. We have expectations as a spartan so if you can't live up to them, then you'll get that a** dropped. Period."

Once again, Keys didn't shy away from being outgoing while the world watched. It is clear that she believes in her plan to create a winning culture in Baltimore.

Only time will tell if Keys has what it takes to actually build up a team and establish a winning team.

-~-
Old 08-11-2015, 06:28 AM   #23
Rookie

Baltimore Spartans

RUMOR: Baltimore Spartans Owner, Keys, to launch her own music label

- Multiple sources are reporting that rapper, Keys, has expressed interest in launching her own rap music label.

The Baltimore born female rapper, Keys, burst onto the music scene in 2010 when she famously dissed star Nicki Minaj. Keys called her out for being fake and making up words constantly in her music. Keys marketed her music as music for real females who don't need fake butts or tons of make up to make it big. The Baltimore gunslinger captured the interest of main stream America as her Nicki diss received millions of views.

Keys followed up the success of her diss track by dropping a mix tape entitled "infiltration." Through mixing the track list with beats from her rival Young Money as well as fresh beats of her own, Keys demonstrated her vast talent and ability to kill any beat.

The sky appears to be the limit if Keys can fund her own label to continuously produce her music. Owning a new NBA franchise can provide an excellent means of aiding in the expenses involved in producing music. This will especially be true if Keys is able to generate a buzz around her new team.

There is no word on what the name of such a rap music label will be called. More information will be provided as it becomes available.

BREAKING: ex-Bobcat, Tyrus Thomas, laughed out of BK

Things just seem to be going from bad to worse for former Charlotte Bobcat, Tyrus Thomas, as he seeks stable employment now that his basketball career is over...

While an interview was being conducted at his local BK, multiple employees fell over laughing as Tyrus answered what his dream position would be at that BK.

Long time Burger King manager, Boogie Barnes, had comical insight on why Tyrus was laughed out of his job interview.

"Ole dude was tripping. I say, so what your dream job here is, like long term and all that. This dude was like, I'm trying to wait tables here. Waiters make mad money off tips. I died laughing. What kind of BK has waiters. This dude is a special type of stupid, bruh. Real talk"

Boogie's insight shows that Tyrus may not have what it takes to get the job done, much like his career as a Charlotte Bobcat....

REPORT: Baltimore Rapper, Keys, Officially Launches 'Sparta' Rap Label

- Baltimore rapper, Keyona Turner, officially launched the Sparta Rap Label earlier this morning. The label is valued at nearly $1 million starting off as Keys seeks top level talent to sign on and help her in her quest to take down Nicki Minaj.

What kind of rappers is Keys looking for? Why not ask her directly? Keys held a special press conference following a team interview for her new NBA franchise, the Baltimore Spartans. Once again, Keys was very forward and outgoing....

"The time has come to take rap and hip hop back to the days where it was real. I'm talking 2pac and Biggie. Not none of this g*y a** Drake, or fake Barbie s***! Nicki and Drake ain't built for real rap. They will fade away once s*** gets real. I'm about that life for real. I came up hard on the Baltimore streets and here I am at the top! If they want beef, I'm here to merk them lyrically, and if they get mad, I'll call them outside and I'll hurt them with the mic , or any other fake a** *****s that think they want a piece of Keys. Nah...f*** that, this Sparta label goes hard so they best start running, because Keys coming for they a**!"

Strong words from the rapper who has made headlines for purchasing a new NBA expansion and launching her own rap label. Needles to say, Keys is on the come up.

Old 08-11-2015, 05:27 PM   #24
Rookie

Baltimore Spartans

Keys: Baltimore Spartans Won't Pursue Superstar

As the Baltimore Spartans prepare for their 1st NBA season, all eyes are on the future. Owner, Keyona Turner offered the media some insight into the what the future holds for the NBA's newest franchise following her team's first preseason shootaround.

"We're not going after stars here in Baltimore. We're building a system where the right players can step in and be great together. We don't need nobody to carry the load. The whole weight of the team won't fall on one man's shoulders. This is a team sport, so we are going to be a team that has each other's backs. We will win as a team, and we will lose as a team. Sparta is all about brotherhood, so that is exactly what this team is going to be about."

Keys continued by stating that financial flexibility is more important than tying up lots of money in star players. After successfully staying under the salary cap, Keys looks to keep her financial freedom in the future.

"Since the Spartans are about building a system and not relying on one player or a few stars, there is no need to tie ourselves down with bad contracts. If that makes players mad, or hurts players feelings, then they can get to stepping because we aren't sacrificing our future for a few stars. We are going to field a roster of hard working role players who will have to work together to get the job done. That's the way it should be. That embodies the spirit of the Spartan."

It appears that Keys will not be making headlines in the future for trying to attract Lebron James or Carmelo Anthony. While it's easy to say now, only time will tell if she will stay true to this as seasons go by.

-~-

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »