Home

Straight Outta Harlem | Rise & Conquer III

This is a discussion on Straight Outta Harlem | Rise & Conquer III within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2015, 04:05 PM   #49
MVP

infamyice's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Straight Outta Harlem | Rise & Conquer III

BACK TO BACK, NETS SHUTS DOWN SIXERS
November 20, 2016 // Wells Fargo Center -- Philadelphia, PA

Old 10-14-2015, 04:06 PM   #50
MVP

infamyice's Arena

PHILLY CHEESE STEAKS ON THE GO
November 20, 2016 // Conference Press Room

Reporter: Great game out there tonight. You scored your career high tonight, what's your view of your game tonight after checking the stats?

TI: I was hot, simply put it. I know I didn't hit all, or most of my shots, but I like to believe right now that if I didn't put up a big night, we probably would have lost this one.

Reporter: Just two nights ago in Brooklyn, your scoring was hit or miss outside your double-double. What changed tonight?

TI: Good question. I just went out there and played my game, nothing has changed. I know if I keep balling out, the ball will soon fall my way. But I've always kept that edge coming into another opponent's house and giving them my all. They say you're not suppose to play well, let alone win on the road. I like to prove those naysayers wrong.

Reporter: Some players are upset that you haven't been to practice with them recently, as so it seems from an insider's source. Any comment?

TI: We're talking about practice?... Practice... Not the game, but practice... [laughs] Man, I've just been busy with other stuff that's all basketball related. I know I'm still the new guy on the team, so I owe it to them to dedicate my time with the team. So, soon though, really soon.

------
Old 10-14-2015, 04:07 PM   #51
MVP

infamyice's Arena

JEFFERSON & WALKER COMBINES FOR 51 POINTS TO DOWN NETS
November 22, 2016 // Time Warner Cable Arena -- Charlotte, NC

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2015, 04:08 PM   #52
MVP

infamyice's Arena

BROOKLYN TAKEOVER: KNICKS TIE SEASON SERIES 1-1 BEHIND MELO'S 21
November 23, 2016 // Barclays Center -- Brooklyn, NY

Old 10-14-2015, 04:10 PM   #53
MVP

infamyice's Arena

SAME HOME. NEW JOB.
NOVEMBER 25TH, 2016

I grabbed my sports bag off the sofa and checked my watch for the time. I had three hours to get to the stadium and get ready for tonight's game. The Hawks were coming in, so we had our work cut out for us.

TI: Yvette, you ready yet?

Vet: [Shouts from the room] I'm coming, give me a sec!

-Yvette finally comes out, looking stunning as usual. She wore a white business attire with a black button up underneath. Decked out with a balck Michael Kors purse, Michael Kors watch, along with a few gold jewlery-

TI: Damn, look at you. All fly. ANd here I am in a basketball tee and warm up pants.

Vet: Somebody got to look good for us. [Smirking]

TI: Got jokes. Aight, I got you. Let's be out. Want to get there to have enough time to go over some things with coach.

Yvette and I made our way out the suite and rolled out in Yvette's new silver Mercedes Benz E-Class Sedan. I asked to drive, but she gave me the look and I left it alone for my own health's sake.

Vet: Here, put this on.

-Yvette hands me a blindfold-

TI: What's this for? What you up to?

Vet: Nothing, just put it on. You seem tense, so my girlfriend advised this for you. Just put it on, feel the road underneath you, no sound, no thoughts, just relax.

-I looked at for a minute-

TI: ...Baby, I love you, but you not going to kill me or anything, is you? This about that reporter asking the wedding question? I swear I was just trying to keep our privacy, you know that.

Yvette laughs at my paranoia, but this was real life!

Vet: Re. Lax. Just do as I say, don't worry, I got you.

-I complied, doing what she says-

TI: This meditation thing, you do this often?

Vet: When I'm on flight sometimes, gets me through those moments of anxiety.

TI: I hear that.

After a while, about 30-45 minutes, give or take, I got real calm, feeling more relaxed than I was before.

TI: Babe, we got to do something...

Vet: What are you talking about?

TI: The team... Two straight losses in back to back nights...

Vet: Can't win them all baby, you know that. When you signed with Brooklyn, you knew this wasn't a championship team coming in, but you saw the potential in it.

She makes a valid point. Sometimes, I wonder why did I chose Brooklyn over anywhere else.

TI: It seems like, every time we take a step forward, we take two steps back afterwards... Just want a little consistency from the squad.

Vet: That's life. Take the ups and downs with it. But not everybody is like you Freq. There's player's better than you, but not a lot. And there's a lot of players that you're better than. But you Freq, you're special. You're a one of a kind. And I have the confidence in you that you will do so many amazing things in the NBA.

TI: ...I appreciate that babe. I truly do. I guess this season is catching on to me already. All I'm seeing is road blocks.

Vet: You'll find a way. You always do. Just like you found a way into my life after I told you no a hundred times.

TI: Oh, I wasn't giving up on you girl. Not. A. Chance. I had to to make you G.O.F., "Girlfriend Of Freq" [Smirks]

Vet: [Laughs] Boy, you silly.

Soon after, the car came to an easing halt

TI: What's going on, why we stopping?

I tried to take off the blindfold, but Yvette stopped me

Vet: No, no, no! Not yet! Hold on.

I head Yvette exiting the car then my door opens. Yvette reached for my hand and guided me out the car.

TI:Girl, what's going on? Got me out opened, can't see nothing.

Vet: It's a surprise baby. Okay, take it off.

I took the blinds off, letting my eyes adjust before I look around. I looked to my left and right and saw buildings. Out ahead of me, up high though, was a bill board.. With my face on it...

TI: Holy hell... For real? What's this!?

Vet: I saw it last night, on my way home! I knew I had to bring you here to see it for your-self.

TI: Woooooow... Speechless. Nobody sent me the memo or anything.

-Just then, my phone goes off, a text message from the head coach-

HC: I hope my new starting point guard is on his way for shoot arounds. Need you ready!

TI: [cheeses hard] OOOOOOH! HAHA! YEAH BABY! THIS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

Vet: What is it???

I showed Yvette the message

TI:Coach letting me start tonight!

Vet: Oh my gosh! Baby, I'm happy for you! Congratulations!

TI:Come on! We got to roll, I want to get there asap!

Vet: Okay, let's go.

We hopped back into the Benz and sped off into the traffic. Excited for the starting role tonight. I was anew again. Motivated. Jubilant. Freqing & vibing! Tonight was the night ATL was going to get lit on the court. It was a matter of time before my career go to a new plateau. Now it's time for BK to go to new heights...

------
Old 10-14-2015, 04:11 PM   #54
MVP

infamyice's Arena

Old 10-14-2015, 04:12 PM   #55
MVP

infamyice's Arena

Advertisements - Register to remove