Home

Brooklyn's Finest | Life N Times of Louis Carter (NBA 2K16 MyCareer)

This is a discussion on Brooklyn's Finest | Life N Times of Louis Carter (NBA 2K16 MyCareer) within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-12-2016, 03:32 PM   #73
MVP

ChosenOne58's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Brooklyn's Finest | Life N Times of Louis Carter (NBA 2K16 MyCareer)

Old 05-20-2016, 06:11 PM   #75
MVP

ChosenOne58's Arena

League Standings (December 1, 2016)

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2016, 01:21 PM   #79
MVP

ChosenOne58's Arena

AJC Article (December 2016)

Louis Carter is Feeling Good

“Injury? What injury?”

The Atlanta Hawks’ charismatic swingman, Louis Carter joked when asked how he’s feeling about the progression he’s made this season after suffering a torn Achilles in early November last year. The injury brought Carter’s rookie season to an abrupt halt, but he seems determined to make up for it.

“He’s pushing it in practice every day,” said center Al Horford.

“I play like it’s my last time,” said Carter. “You never know what’s going to happen.

While averaging 11.2 points per game for the season, coming off the bench, Carter averaged 12.5 points and 4.6 rebounds per game for the month of November and he does not appear to be slowing down. Not only is he scoring well, but he is playing smart basketball. He’s shooting over 50 percent from the field.

“Why shoot twenty shots, if only five of them are good,” said Carter. “It doesn’t help the team. I’d rather shoot seven smart shots and have five or six go in.”

“He’s doing great,” said head coach Mike Budenholzer. “He hasn’t seemed to have let this injury set him back. I was a little skeptical being that his career had just gotten started. He could have very easily folded, but he is still getting after it.”

As a result of his steadily improving play, his minutes have increased over the last few games and Carter has been seen playing with starters Jeff Teague, Kyle Korver, Al Horford, and Paul Millsap. Does this mean that a change in the lineup is on the horizon in Atlanta?

“I don’t get into any of that,” said Carter while trying to hold back the smile on his face. “It would be great to crack the starting five, no doubt, but I just play when I’m told and give one hundred and ten percent every minute I’m on the floor.”

Management believes heavily in what Carter can do as well, speaking with minority owner Grant Hill via telephone, he said that he believes Carter can be a 20 and 10 guy on a consistent basis.

Carter is trying to open his game and improve his three-point shooting. He is currently shooting at a clip of 45 percent, the best among small forwards at this point and third in the NBA overall, right behind teammate Kyle Korver (51% 3PT) and Jonas Jerebko (47% 3PT).

“It’s definitely something I want to add to my repertoire. I want my game to be as diverse as possible. I tried to leave my point guard skills behind to focus on my inside game at Harvard, but I’m trying to bring them both together and become one of the best point forwards the game has seen.”

While his outside game is flourishing, Carter is also gaining notoriety as a highlight playmaker at Phillips Arena. He is quickly gaining fans around the league for being a big finisher at the rim.

“Dominique Wilkins. Spud Webb. Stacey Augmon. Josh Smith. Louis Carter,” he says. “I’m feeling good. Like there’s nothing that I can’t do.”

If this is what feeling good looks like, we can’t wait to see what happens when he’s feeling great.

Old 06-12-2016, 11:06 AM   #80
MVP

ChosenOne58's Arena

Game Results

DECEMBER 3, 2016

|10-9| - AT - |11-6|

BUTLER AND MIROTIC TEASE DOUBLE-DOUBLES IN BULLS' WIN
ATL|25|20|26|20|91
CHI|21|20|28|25|98

ATLANTA HAWKS
Kyle Korver – 20 Pts, 8 Reb, 3 Ast, 8/13 FG 4/6 3PT