Home

Raiderz4eva Presents The New Era Lakers

This is a discussion on Raiderz4eva Presents The New Era Lakers within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-30-2016, 05:59 PM   #41
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Raiderz4eva Presents The New Era Lakers

Losing Jenkins and Rivers is huge as you said! That's going to be tough to overcome but luckily it's early in the season.

Reed is comin' atcha!!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2016, 06:18 PM   #42
MVP

BlindSideNZ's Arena

off to a great start with the presentation of the thread already raiderz thoroughly looking forward to seeing how this shakes out
Old 01-30-2016, 11:08 PM   #43
Rookie

raiderz4eva's Arena

November 6th- 23rd recap

Lakers 108-Nets 95

Lakers

Nets:

Press Conference after Nets:

Simulated Game:

Lakers 102-Knicks 84
MVP: Trey Tripplett 19 points 4 rebounds, 4 assist 2 steals
6-0 Lakers VS 3-4 Heat

Lakers:

Heat:

Coaches note:

Blanchard and Williamson didn’t play for the heat and they still gave me a incredibly tough battle in the 4th where I was able to pull away. Braithwaite is an animal and was trying to make a statement to Marcus Domino for leaving the heat but it wasn’t enough as the Lakers came out on top 117-116. It was a battle of the 4’s as Cameron McKinney finished with 31 points 10 rebounds and 6 assist. Antonio Montgomery is a SLEEPER! 2nd game played where he was very productive. Finishing 7/13 with 18 points, 3 assist. His only misses came from the 3 pointers and that’s something hes going to have to work on if to continute improving his game but he has been very productive as the starting point guard despite the major injuries. Armondo Boyd is quietly being productive as the starting center as he finished with 10 points and 10 boards. The Lakers are 7-0!

Simulated games:

Lakers 130- Magic 109
MVP: Cameron Mckinney 29 points 11 boards 5 assist 5 blocks

Lakers 108- Mavericks 104
MVP: Cameron McKinney 25 points 11 rebounds 4 blocks

Lakers 100- Pistons 78
MVP: Marcus Domino 19 points, 11 rebounds, 6 assists 2 steals 3 blocks.

Suns 106-Lakers 105
MVP: 22 year old Dante Brown 40 points 9 boards(WOW)

10-1 Lakers Vs 8-5 Raptors
Lakers WIN 118-105

Lakers:

Raptors:

Who is Antonio Montgomery?

The 10-1 Lakers faced the 8-5 raptors tonight and showed that the Lakers are the real deal. The Raptors also will be a force to reckon with, as I believe they are a very good team struggling with some injuries right now. Cameron McKinney is still doing Cameron McKinney things for the Lakers as he finished the night with 34 points 11 boards 3 assist 2 steals and 3 blocks. The rookie Raymond Dawson was also balling with 18 points and 8 rebounds and went 2-2 from the 3 point line. His ability to stretch the floor wasn’t his strong suit in Michigan’s offsense last year but he has really been putting it on display this season.

But the real credit for tonights win goes to the floor general MR. Antonio Montgomery! 14 points with 10 dimes. His first double double as a professional he is showing promise.
He sat on the bench all year last year after being selected in the 2nd round two drafts ago and he is finally showing off his game thanks to the latest injuries to William Jenkins and Ramon Rivers. When he did get playing time last year, he wasn’t anything special.

This year it’s a whole different story. Im sure when Coach Stewart gave him the starting nod he sat down with him and told him to just be the facilitator of this high powered offense. Well he has done that and more. Proving that he can score as well in the league. He is 6’4 and 190 lbs. His knack coming out of the draft was that he was too skinny and couldn’t play defense. Well yeah, but he is definitely improving in all aspects. He was always lengthy and athletic enough to guard most of the points in the league but his fundamentals were lacking. A much different story for this season as he is proving he can be an all around point guard in this league. He certainly isn’t a better point guard then William Jenkins, but Ramon Rivers who is a possible free agent this season if he doesn’t retire could be expendable thanks to the rise of PG Antonio Montgomery.

14-1 Golden State Warriors vs 11-2 Los Angeles Lakers

Warriors:

· 1st in the power rankings.
· 5th in ppg
· 1st in papg
· 1st in offensive boards
· 3rd in assist per game
· 32nd in turovers per game
· There point differential is 20!!!!!!!!!!

Lakers:

· 2nd in the power rankings
· 2nd in ppg
· 8th in papg
· 2nd in free throw percentage
· 7th in assist
· 3rd in rebounds per game
· 1st in blocks
A tough game ahead of me to say the least

twitch: twitch.tv/simworldgaming
youtube: simworldtv
instagram: @simworld4k
twitter:@simworld4k

Raiderz4eva Presents the New Era Lakers

Last edited by raiderz4eva; 01-31-2016 at 01:54 AM.
Old 01-31-2016, 01:04 AM   #44
MVP

BlindSideNZ's Arena

Don't be sleeping on that boy Dante Brown. The best is yet to come from him I feel.
Old 01-31-2016, 01:56 AM   #45
Rookie

raiderz4eva's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSideNZ
Don't be sleeping on that boy Dante Brown. The best is yet to come from him I feel.
Man he showed out! I'm definitely going to have to play the suns once before season ends to check him out!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2016, 02:03 AM   #46
SimWorld NBA 2K Guru

Dreece's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4eva
Man he showed out! I'm definitely going to have to play the suns once before season ends to check him out!
Offensively he was just as good as Christopher Bishop Jr when they came out of the classes. He made like a 5 point jump in overall coming into this season. He also plays with a great ball distributer and a lights out shooter on the wing.

Then my boy Fabijan out there looking like Toni Kukoc! Definitely a fun team to play against.
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 01-31-2016, 02:35 AM   #47
MVP

BlindSideNZ's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreece
Offensively he was just as good as Christopher Bishop Jr when they came out of the classes. He made like a 5 point jump in overall coming into this season. He also plays with a great ball distributer and a lights out shooter on the wing.

Then my boy Fabijan out there looking like Toni Kukoc! Definitely a fun team to play against.
Fabijan is going to be one of those dudes I always remember looking back on the classes. Just because of interesting he is
Old 01-31-2016, 03:14 AM   #48
Rookie

raiderz4eva's Arena

Lakers Vs. Warriors: The battle of California and Respect

The number two ranked Los Angeles Lakers arrived to Oracle Arena looking for respect. So much controversy was made in the offseason between Adam Cameron and Marcus Domino but most of that had died down since. Thus far into the season, twitter fingers have been silent from both fronts but everyone remembers what went on this summer. Nobodies’ talking but everyone knows. This game meant a lot to both teams. Winner takes home the battle of California trophy. For those of you who are new fans to the league, The Los Angeles Lakers and the Golden State Warriors were the first two original California teams before the Kings and Clippers entered the league. This has been a long-standing rivalry for the past 40 years and the winner takes home the trophy until the next match up. Golden State secured the trophy for the whole season last year as they swept the Lakers in the season series 4-0.

This is a very different Lakers team though. Despite the hot start the Lakers were having at the start of the season, they were facing key injuries to both of their big name point guards (William Jenkins and Ramon Rivers). Yes Antonio Montgomery has stepped up, but In order to beat an amazing Warrior team, the whole team was going to need to step up.

In the first half the Lakers simply could not do anything correct offensively and defensively. The loud atmosphere in Oracle Arena was getting to them and they played flat out sloppy. The Warriors at one point had a 19-point advantage over the Lakers. They looked like the last years Laker team and it was very unpleasant to watch for Laker fans. Cameron McKinney was scoring at will in the beginning of the game but nobody else was for the Lakers. It was truly a one-man show while the Warriors were clicking on all cylinders. A shocking revelation to come out from this game was the fact that Antonio Montgomery was guarding Adam Cameron the whole game. Coach Stewart said after the game that Antonio Montgomery would eventually have to guard a superstar at some point in his career why not start now. Incredible confidence to instill in a young man, but Montgomery’s defense was simply not enough for Cameron as he was scoring at will in the first half as he had 24 points before the half. Marcus Domino was held to 5 points in the first half and was very frustrated on the court as I’m sure he was counting on having a big game after this summers debacle.

The second half rolls around and Antonio Montgomery was still guarding Adam Cameron. A lot of people watching, including me were in disbelief. But the help defense of the Lakers was much improved in the second half but they still were behind until the very end of the 4th quarter. No journalism school could have taught me to write exactly what I witnessed and thank you to the Lakers for allowing me to include this video of the last couple of minutes of the game.

What an ending! One of the best games I have seen all year and it just blows my mind that the man Marcus Domino ended up resurging the Lakers in the 2nd half and ends up hitting the game winning lay up with 1.9 seconds remaining. The Los Angeles Lakers found a way to win 111-110 despite having 21 turnovers. What a game. The Los Angeles Lakers are the real deal.

I also wanted to end this piece by saying I am sorry Adam Cameron. I pushed you to say some things in the offseason. I was hungry to make a story and I apologize. You earned my respect tonight. You came up to me before the game and apologized and I forgave you. The performance you put on after that is what made me respect you. You are a baller and despite taking the loss, you have earned my respect and I’m sure a lot of other peoples as well. Game stats as well as player stats listed below!

Lakers:

Warriors:

UPDATE:

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »