Home

The Legacy of Rob Royal (CH2K8)

This is a discussion on The Legacy of Rob Royal (CH2K8) within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-13-2017, 06:22 PM   #465
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: The Legacy of Rob Royal (CH2K8)

Tigert is really flourishing as a sophomore for your program. Leading this team to a tremendous start to the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2017, 09:49 AM   #466
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

OVR: 16

What sliders are you currently playing on? I only ask because I know mine are pretty difficult but I feel I may be putting myself at a serious disadvantage with them. I want to make the game difficult but not unrealistic to the point where my stars are struggling to hit layups or my "three-point shooters" aren't able to hit any wide open shots. Much appreciated!
Old 12-16-2017, 12:56 AM   #467
YaBoyRobRoy

LopaKa's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1zzo23
Tigert is really flourishing as a sophomore for your program. Leading this team to a tremendous start to the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by R1zzo23
What sliders are you currently playing on? I only ask because I know mine are pretty difficult but I feel I may be putting myself at a serious disadvantage with them. I want to make the game difficult but not unrealistic to the point where my stars are struggling to hit layups or my "three-point shooters" aren't able to hit any wide open shots. Much appreciated!
Yeah bro I’m happy he’s finally living up to the hype. I’m using the same sliders as superjames pretty much, but on All american difficulty instead.
Old 12-21-2017, 12:25 AM   #468
Rookie

bebetomatos14's Arena

OVR: 0

Oh man, I'll repeat what I said in another NCAA dynasty. I understand very little or almost nothing from college. Here in Brazil we have little information regarding the NCAA tournaments and only in March we have some games transmitted because of March Madness and the closeness of the draft. Anyway, I will make a great effort to accompany and learn from your dynasty, besides looking for some articles on the internet to inform me better. Sorry for the lack of knowledge, I hope to learn soon to follow more clearly.

Vasco, my life, my story, my first friend

KOBE BRYANT - UNLIVED MEMORIES
Old 01-28-2018, 11:38 PM   #469
YaBoyRobRoy

LopaKa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebetomatos14
Oh man, I'll repeat what I said in another NCAA dynasty. I understand very little or almost nothing from college. Here in Brazil we have little information regarding the NCAA tournaments and only in March we have some games transmitted because of March Madness and the closeness of the draft. Anyway, I will make a great effort to accompany and learn from your dynasty, besides looking for some articles on the internet to inform me better. Sorry for the lack of knowledge, I hope to learn soon to follow more clearly.
It’s awesome to see your willingness to learn more about the amazing sport of college basketball. I’m happy to have you reading along bebeto!

Sorry for the lack of updates fellas, been busy with work and my Hawaii football dynasty. I’ll try to post an update sometime soon
Old 03-19-2018, 10:24 AM   #470
Rookie

king8838's Arena

OVR: 2

Best graphics in all of the dynasties on here fam, I love the looks you put into this. Having a few years of experience in graphic design I know the work you had to put into these templates and they look great my man. Good luck this season, now following!
Old 03-12-2019, 05:00 PM   #471
YaBoyRobRoy

LopaKa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by king8838
Best graphics in all of the dynasties on here fam, I love the looks you put into this. Having a few years of experience in graphic design I know the work you had to put into these templates and they look great my man. Good luck this season, now following!
Appreciate the kind words King, I try my best to provide a solid presentation for you guys.

Decided to bring this bad boy back!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2019, 05:01 PM   #472
YaBoyRobRoy

LopaKa's Arena

Last edited by LopaKa; 03-12-2019 at 05:04 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »