Home

~~Sacramento Proud~~ The Sacramento Kings

This is a discussion on ~~Sacramento Proud~~ The Sacramento Kings within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2016, 10:37 PM   #1
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

OVR: 0
~~Sacramento Proud~~ The Sacramento Kings

Sacramento Kings Dynasty

Kings GM Vlade Divac promises major changes for 2015....

July 17,2015

-With the NBA Off Season still in full swing, one man alone sits in his office on the phone with a new plan in mind. Kings GM Vlade Divac has been upset since taking the reigns of the team he once helped built a decade earlier. The Sacramento Kings who have not seen the Playoffs since 2006 continue to be a mere shallow worthless nobody in the Pacific Division let alone the NBA. The Kings who finished at a worthless 29-53 last year continue to be the mat on the rest of the NBA's front door.

Enough was enough for GM Vlade Divac who took to Social Media after the Season ended with the popular hashtag remark. "SacramentoProud"

Divac has promised the NBA and Kings fans big changes were coming.

"I'm tired of sitting here year after year and watching this Team struggle year in and year out." Vlade Divac stated with a smirk.

"This year will be different. I promise to our fans who stuck by us for years the Kings will be better. This year big changes will be made to this Franchise. Stay strong Sacramento. The wait will pay off."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2016, 01:49 PM   #2
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

Re: ~~Sacramento Proud~~ The Sacramento Kings

Sacramento announces George Karl as new Head Coach....

July 21,2015

Sacramento,CA- The Sacramento Kings have new reasons to be excited for the upcoming NBA Season. The Kings this morning announced the hiring of George Karl as the new Head Coach. Karl 64, is the 7th Coach in NBA History to have 1000 wins.

"Karl has the resume' of a winning Coach and that's what this Franchise is in desperate need of." Kings GM Vlade Divac stated.

"The directions provided by Divac and the Kings Organization are clear for me. Win the NBA Championship. I plan to do that." New Kings Head Coach George Karl stated.

The Kings may be in rebuild mode but the tools are in place to build a foundation. Time will tell...
Old 05-08-2016, 07:25 PM   #3
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

Sacramento Kings do NOT impress me....

Skip Bayless

ESPN First Take....

I'm sorry but this is a joke and a travesty to NBA fans around the world. The fact Vlade Divac fired the Kings old coach is beyond me. It's not his fault the Kings won 29 games this past season. Have you seen the talent in that locker room? Not one player is even worth mentioning.

The Kings are a joke. Period. I could care less if they even win the Division which we all know is not happening. The Kings are just that bad. Kobe Bryant and the Lakers will sweep them this season mark my words. Not to mention the defending Champions Golden State Warriors will make the Kings their personal punching bag.

The Sacramento Kings need to just pack up and leave Sacramento. I hear Seattle is still interested in having a team. The Kings are a joke and will be at the bottom of the Western Conference for many years to come, I personally guarantee it.
Old 05-08-2016, 08:51 PM   #4
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

Why the Kings should target Steve Nash...

By: Steven McCoy
NBA Writer...

July 31,2015

If Vlade Divac is serious about his promise to the Kings fanbase in making big changes for this upcoming season then he should start by targeting one of the most prized names in the Free Agency pool, Steve Nash.

The 2x MVP and 8x All Star would be a perfect fit for the Sacramento Kings in terms of turning the ship around. The Veteran Point Guard could also show some leadership in the locker room where the Kings are lacking. Nash 40, is currently in talks with other teams per mutiple sources including New York, Indiana, Miami, and Cleveland.

Wherever Nash lands it's a guaranteed that the locker room will benefit from his leadership and veteran status. Vlade Divac shouldn't waste to much time and make a move for the veteran Guard.
Old 05-08-2016, 10:44 PM   #5
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

Former King wants to return to Sac-Town...

Johnny Barkley

NBA Insider

Published: July 31,2015

Former Kings player Travis Outlaw was thrilled to hear about the news of his former club this morning when GM Vlade Divac posted on Twitter that he was rebuilding the team from top to bottom. Outlaw 31, who spent 3 years with the Kings from 2011-2014 was a solid piece of the Kings Franchise through the rebuild years.
Outlaw who spent this season on the open market wasn't contacted at all by any of the teams in the NBA. Travis Outlaw has just sat down with an interview with NBA today and had this to say about his former club.

"I'm free. I know the system, I know the plays.I'm hoping and ready to be given a second chance to come back to Sacramento. I can bring some leadership and experience to that team. I have nothing but respect for that organization. I hope to god they call me soon."

It appears that Travis Outlaw would like to return to Sacramento for this upcoming season. He is a perfect fit and if Vlade Divac decides to call him it's a guarantee that Sacramento could start the climb from the bottom of the Western Conference to the top of the elites. Time will tell if Outlaw will land in Sacramento or on another roster...
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »