Home

Hail to the Chief (2K17 MyCareer)

This is a discussion on Hail to the Chief (2K17 MyCareer) within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-26-2017, 08:02 PM   #26
MVP

ChosenOne58's Arena

OVR: 5
Jack's Got Your Back

Jack Kennedy and Justice Young take a seat behind the table at the press conference following their second straight loss.

“You guys seemed out of it tonight. Does it have anything to do with the trade rumors involving Justice Young?”

Jack and Justice share a look before Jack leans toward the microphone to respond.

“Look, we’ve been playing at top speed all season. We pulled a back to back and came up short. We just went on a nineteen game win streak. Nineteen games. When is the last time something like that has happened? And you want to talk about trade rumors? I want Justice on this team. That's all I've got to say about that.”

Justice puts his hand on Jack’s shoulder.

“Pres, hold on, man.” He said before leaning into the microphone.

“Look, basketball is a business. We all get that. I’m just going to go out there play. We can’t let this distract us. No matter what happens, I’m going to give one hundred percent and I know my teammates give the same. Whatever happens in the front offices, happens in the front offices. I don’t have any control over that. Thanks for your time.”

He hits Jack on the arm. “Let’s go, man. I think we’re done here.”

###############################

Jack takes his seat near the back of the plane as they got ready to head back to California, but this time Justice took the seat next to him instead of across the aisle.

“You good, Pres?”

“I’ll be alright. I’m just sick of this trade talk, man.”

“It’s only been a few days, man.”

“Yeah, well, I’m tired of dealing with it. How can they trade you? We got a good thing going here. Why would they trade you now? We’re just getting started.”

“It’s just business, man. It’s cool.”

“It’s cool? You sound like you don’t want to play here, Just. Why are you so casual about all this ****?”

“I’m not, but getting upset isn’t going to do anything. I just gotta keep playing my best ball. Either Sacramento will realize what they’re letting go or other teams are going to see what they’re possibly getting.”

“We have to play our best ball. The front office needs to see that we’re like a packaged deal. I’m gonna call Bruce and let him know.”

“Pres, that’s crazy.”

“Nah, man. I’m serious. If you go, I go.”

“What if we both end up in Charlotte or Orlando?”
Justice laughs.

“Then those teams are going to get a serious ****ing upgrade.” Jack laughs too.

“Seriously though. Thanks for having my back, man.”

“No problem. Now get your *** in your own seat. I need to stretch my legs.”
Old 01-02-2018, 10:38 AM   #31
MVP

ChosenOne58's Arena

OVR: 5
Twitter Feed - @Pres35

Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »