Home

Reed's NBA 2k17 Dynasty (Using SimWorld's "The League" Roster): The NEW NBA

This is a discussion on Reed's NBA 2k17 Dynasty (Using SimWorld's "The League" Roster): The NEW NBA within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-15-2017, 06:09 PM   #9
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Reed's NBA 2k17 Dynasty (Using SimWorld's "The League" Roster): The NEW NBA

Thanks Sapp! I had a good feeling it was going to be a good game for him but I didn't even know he had a double double till the commentary team said so!

Reed is comin' atcha!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 01-20-2017, 06:19 PM   #10
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

photo Bullets vs. Fire.png

Bullets struggle to find offense as they fall to the Fire
The Baltimore Bullets lose a divisional game against the San Francisco Fire 116-102. They started off hot going on a 12-4 run to open the game but the Fire fought back going on a run of their own and took the lead 16-12. From there the wheels seemed to fall off the wagon as the Bullets offense showed flashes of trying to get back in the game but their poor defensive play led to this loss. Cam Jackson was the bright spot again for this club as he had another double double with 27 points and 22 rebounds. Carlito Fernandez also had 26 points and 9 rebounds but other than those two, it was a struggle. The Bullets fall to 1-1 on the season and will conclude their road trip with a game against the Buffalo Braves.

photo NBA Logo.jpg
Scores around the league for November 5th
San Diego moves to 2-0 with a solid 110-91 win over the Kansas City Knights. Adam Cameron and Ryan Stafford had 30 plus points. Cameron with 33 and Stafford with 31.

The Flying Squirrels open their season with a 96-80 win over the New Orleans Phantoms, knocking them to 3-1 on the season.

Coaches Notes: Wow this was....a game I'd like to forget. Maybe it was the plane and we were jet lagged but that's still no excuse. I knew going undefeated would be tough but honestly that's a goal I would like to achieve at some point with this 29 game schedule. But anyway, tonight was just not our night. The Fire came out....well on fire. After they went on their run and took the lead we just could not stop them. I think they shot something like 60 percent by the time halftime came. Our shooting was god awful tonight too. 45 percent from the field and an abysmal 20 percent from three point range.
Kareem Packett must be a GOD because he was dominating us all game. He had 30 points. I had to make a switch and put Bishop on him, but then he sauced Bishop and I said “well now what”? Ugh this was rough......but hey better to get this out of the way now rather than later on in the season. Before I wrap this up I just want to say who the hell thought it was a good idea to have a black painted court? That's uh not a good color at all. I may have to send a strongly worded e-mail to The Commish about that. The sooner we get to Buffalo the better, it'll feel good to be back on the East Coast....hopefully it's not too cold up there.

Old 01-21-2017, 11:27 AM   #11
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24

Let me find out Can is trying to make himself a top 5 center in the league. Of course it is still early but it's impressive still. Y'all going to need the big 3 to play like Cam is playing right now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2017, 12:54 PM   #12
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWSapp757
Let me find out Can is trying to make himself a top 5 center in the league. Of course it is still early but it's impressive still. Y'all going to need the big 3 to play like Cam is playing right now.
That's exactly how I feel Sapp. Bishop has struggled his first two games. Shot not falling like I would like it to at all. Carlito is doing his thing but Robison is struggling on defense. Gotta find a way to get those three going. If I can do that and Cam can keep playing at this level....oh boy.

Reed is comin' atcha!

Old 01-21-2017, 08:37 PM   #13
Rookie

captainesteban's Arena

Smh you had to put the Clippers in Alaska, huh?
Old 01-21-2017, 08:42 PM   #14
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainesteban
Smh you had to put the Clippers in Alaska, huh?
Hahahaha I swear that wasn't intentional! I was just going through the teams in order and it just happened to be their turn xD

Reed is comin' atcha!

Old 01-24-2017, 12:59 AM   #15
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

photo Bullets vs. Braves.png
Bullets prevail against the Braves 106-96.
The Baltimore Bullets win a close contest against the Buffalo Braves 106-96. This game was very competitive all the way through with the lead changing 6 times alone in the first half. Carlito Fernandez led the team in scoring tonight with 22 points but was one rebound shy of his first double double on the season. Speaking of double double's, Cam Jackson once again had a great night. He finished with 19 points and 16 rebounds good for his third straight double double. He certainly is off to a hot start and you can bet that Coach Reed is loving what he's seeing from the young Center this early in the season. With the win the Bullets move back over .500 with a 2-1 record. The next game for Baltimore will be their home opener at the Royal Farms Arena as they welcome the Toronto Huskies on November 15th.
Spoiler

photo NBA Logo.jpg
Around the League Scores for November 12th
The Surf continue to roll. This time making it look easy with a 127-87 blowout win over the Columbus Blue Jays. Three of the Surf players finished with 20 or more points. Ryan Stafford with 30, Adam Cameron with 29 and Glenn Lucas with 20. San Diego is now 3-0.

NBA NEWS:
Kansas City Knights unveil new design
After hearing fans complaints about the logo, the Kansas City Knights have made a minor change to their logo. Here's the new one that the team will use going forward.
Spoiler

Coach's Notes:
First off let me say that it was nice of The Commish to let the teams wear their former team jerseys tonight. Hopefully we can do more stuff like that.....but we may have to retire these Chinese ones....not a fan personally. But I'm sure you want to hear my thoughts on this game and not my taste in fashion.
This was a very nice bounce back game for us. I'm really happy with a lot of what transpired tonight. We shot 86% from the free throw line, had a combined total of 59 rebounds to their 46 and we ended up shooting 44% overall. Numbers hurt my head like that so let's talk about the performances of my guys. Carlito stepped up and led us in scoring tonight, Cam had another double-double and Chris got himself some buckets as well, living up to that nickname of his “Buckets” for sure. He had 18 points and was a perfect 10-10 from the free throw line! That's what I'm talking about right there! In the fourth quarter I told my starters they were going to sit to start even though we were only up 10. I said “I need you guys for crunch time tonight.” And sure enough I did because Buffalo tried to make a game of it there at the end because they cut the lead to 6 with 5 minutes left. I called a timeout and told the guys “Give me the best 5 minutes you can right now and we'll walk out of here with a W”. At this point Carlito had already fouled out because of a bull**** over the back call but whatever. One of my coaches from back when I played ball said “if you didn't foul out it means you weren't playing good defense”. Tyrese Dawson filled in nicely for him in that spot so props to him for stepping up. We went on a run that I knew my starters could give me and closed the door on any chances of a comeback. And, we prevented their fans from getting tacos ha ha!
I cannot wait for our home opener, it's been a LONG time since Baltimore has had a basketball team so that's going to be a huge game. Royal Farms Arena is going to be ROCKING and I cannot wait to feel that energy as we step on the court and we get introduced. I've got butterflies just thinking about it! My family and friends will get to see me do what I do best.....and that's win. Let's ****ing go!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2017, 02:22 AM   #16
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

photo Huskies-Bullets.png
Bullets win a thriller in their home opener against the Huskies 115-113.
The Baltimore Bullets protect their house in their first game at home with a exciting 115-113 win over the Toronto Huskies. The game came all the way down to the very last possession as Toronto had the ball with 16.5 seconds left. They decide to isolate Jeff Hill on Darryl Jones and he took the three pointer as the buzzer sounded but it clanked off the front of the rim. Carlito Fernandez was a man amongst boys tonight as he finished with 36 points and 12 rebounds. He exploded in the final quarter scoring 20 points and was a perfect 10-10. Two other Baltimore players had double doubles, one was Cam Jackson who finished with 26 points and 16 rebounds, this is his fourth double double in as many games. The other was Donovan Robinson who ended with 15 points and 10 assists. He really was the distributor tonight but also made some big time baskets down the stretch for the Bullets. The win moves Baltimore to 3-1 on the season and they won't have to go far for their next matchup. Baltimore will travel to Pittsburgh to face the 2-0 Force in a prime time game on ESPN.
Spoiler

photo NBA Logo.jpg
Around the League scores for November 15th
Omaha wins comfortably against the Boston Colonels 96-79.
The Flying Squirrels go to OT and soar to a 115-110 win against the LA Waves. Cameron McKinney had 28 points despite the loss.

News around the League for November 15th:
Raymon Dawson will miss 1-2 weeks with a twisted right knee.
In the loss to Milwaukee, Cameron McKinney was seen giving an obscene gesture to the crowd leaving the arena. He has been fined by The League and apologizes for his actions.

Coach's Notes:
Wow....what a way to open up at home. Once again we started off hot but the poor shot selection got us in a early hole and we ended up being down by 10 fairly quickly. I got the troops together and wanted us all to get on the same page. It seemed like every time we would get it to within 6 something crazy would happen. A careless turnover, a three second call, you name it. So we headed to halftime down 10. We all went into the locker room very frustrated and angry. I'll just say it was a quiet few minutes until Chris Bishop spoke up. He did exactly what I expected him to do and he even looked at me and called me out. Said it looked like I was ready to give up on this game. That got me going, but in a good way. It fired me up and I said to myself “I cant do this to these guys”. So Bishop got us fired up and we came out in the second half feeling rejuvenated
That fourth quarter man was INSANE! Carlito hit EVERYTHING it was redic! Looked like he was playing a video game and had his sliders all the way to max. 10-10 and 20 points to show for it? That's something you don't see very often and he seemed to relish in the moment. He wanted the ball, and who am I to not feed the hot hand? Bishop did a good job telling Carlito that this was his night and that they would follow his lead. I can see the leadership potential in Carlito and so does Chris. That's what this was. A coming out party for the kid and it was a pleasure to be apart of that tonight. The last five minutes were crazy! I swear it was hovering between one and three points till the buzzer sounded. By the way Darryl Jones locked up Hill on that last possession Put the straps on, that's what I expect out of him.
Now it's off to my least favorite city in the world. But I'll blame it on the Steelers and not the actual city itself. Really glad we got it done tonight. This was very personal for me and the guys knew it. Big win and Baltimore has another team to cheer for again. The Force are undefeated and we have to contend with not one, but two Blackshear's....this is going to be fun. But if it were easy, it wouldn't be fun right?

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »