Home

Reed's NBA 2k17 Dynasty (Using SimWorld's "The League" Roster): The NEW NBA

This is a discussion on Reed's NBA 2k17 Dynasty (Using SimWorld's "The League" Roster): The NEW NBA within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-28-2017, 01:50 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Reed's NBA 2k17 Dynasty (Using SimWorld's "The League" Roster): The NEW NBA

Like what your doing, I might do a rebranding myself. A nike rebranding specifically. Keep it up bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GT: iReP PHiLLYx89
Old 02-28-2017, 02:33 PM   #34
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by iReP PHiLLY
Like what your doing, I might do a rebranding myself. A nike rebranding specifically. Keep it up bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks bro! It's been really fun so far! I just wonder if people zone out because I did a re-brand of everything haha!

Reed is comin' atcha!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 03-08-2017, 10:57 PM   #35
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

photo Bullets Logo_1.png
Bullets start a new streak as they improve to 4-0 in back to back games.
The Baltimore Bullets win both of their games in their second back to back stint on the season. In the first game they knocked off the undefeated San Diego Surf 123-113 and in they blowout the Anaheim Gladiators in the second game 113-96. Cam Jackson was the star in the game in San Diego as he finished with 32 points and 17 boards. Another double double which is nothing new for him at this point in the season. His 32 points sets a new career high, he even turned in a perfect 10-10 from the charity stripe. Adam Cameron's 38 points were not enough to keep them in this one.
In the second game it was the veteran Chris Bishop Jr. who was the driving force. He ended the night with 26 points and caused havoc with 3 steals on the defensive end. This two win streak moves Baltimore to 11-3 on the season and they will continue their road trip with a game against the Austin Outlaws on December 18th.
Surf game Media:
Spoiler

Spoiler

Gladiators Game Media:
Spoiler

Spoiler

Coach's Notes: Wow what a great set of games! We knocked the Surf out from the undefeated realm and then we take down another top team in the West? I don't think it gets any better than that after the tough loss in LA! I cannot express how happy I am right now after these two very convincing wins. In that first one I was pretty nervous going in because I knew what we were up against in “The Franchise” Adam Cameron and his squad. Bishop and Fernandez did a good job of calming me down before the game saying “Coach let us do what we do best, you just put us in the right spots”. I was surprised we cruised to the 10 point win if I'm being honest. We celebrated pretty hard once the buzzer sounded and went back to the locker room after that one.
In the game against Anaheim we started off hot and it allowed us to pretty much coast to the W. When you lead at halftime 70-42 it's your night and no one can stop you. Speaking of not being stopped....CBJ goddamn that man could not be stopped! We all lost our minds when he got a mean poster in the second quarter! One of the photographers got a picture and showed it to us after the game. Ah man this was great. We get a nice little break now, 4 days off before we face the Outlaws. Oh, just got some good news.....Donovan Robinson will be back for that game! Perfect way to end this entry!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2017, 11:00 PM   #36
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

photo Bullets-Outlaws.png
Bullets extend win streak to three with a convincing win
The Baltimore Bullets knock off the Austin Outlaws 117-110. This game was an offensive showcase for both teams finishing with 11 players in double figures combined, five for Austin and six for Baltimore. Carlito Fernandez led the way with 22 points but it's Cam Jackson who ends up taking Player of The Game honors with a double double, 14 points and a beastly 18 rebounds. He was a force on the boards all night long and it was a thing of beauty to watch. The win extends the Bullets win streak to three games and they now have a 12-3 record on the season. The last game of this road trip ends in Boston as Baltimore will face the Colonels on December 23rd.
Game Media
Spoiler

Spoiler

photo NBA Logo.jpg
Scores from Around the League on December 18th
San Antonio wins a close one at home against Boston 100-94. Brandon Williams' 26 points and 12 rebounds led the way to victory.

Desi Richardson hits a fading buzzer beater to help the Flying Squirrels outlast the Louisville Lightning 110-108.

The Black Bears make quick work of the Dallas Tigers 113-80. Braheim Ocho led the scoring with 27 points.

New Logo for San Francisco?
There were rumblings of a possible update to the San Francisco Fire and finally today it has been unveiled. Fans sent in submissions and this was the winning choice by the Fire fan base.
Spoiler

Coach's Notes:
Another fun game though I'll be honest it was stressful there at the end. More on that later. We started out really good on a 10-2 run to open the game. Then Austin fired back with consecutive threes and I called a time out. Told the guys “no more threes, close out on them please”. And they did so really glad we nipped that in the bud early. I gotta talk about my offense for a second, 57% overall for the game is not something that happens all that often so hats off to the guys for getting good looks and moving the ball to the right spot all night. Everyone showed up tonight even Tyrese Dawson and Max Holden. Dawson had 15 points and 10 rebounds while Holden had 14 points and 6 rebounds. Bench play was huge all night. My bench destroyed their bench 57-31. Love it when the back ups can come in and play that well. Now about the end.....we were up by 14 and it almost got away from us. They cut the lead to 6 in the final few minutes. Luckily Bishop was able to sink a few free throws and the bench closed the door. Can't wait to get back on the East Coast. Not looking forward to the weather in Boston though....I hate the cold.

Old 03-19-2017, 07:15 PM   #37
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

photo Bullets Logo_1.png
Bullets struggle and the three game win streak comes to an end in Boston.
The Boston Colonels knock off the Baltimore Bullets 95-85 in a low scoring defensive battle. Baltimore was struggling all night on the offensive side of the ball, poor shooting and turnovers really stifled any momentum they had during the contest. The top scorer for the Bullets was Carlito Fernandez who finished with 29 points and 17 rebounds, but everyone else barely managed 10 points. Credit the Colonel defense for that and the performance of both Lonyae Caldwell and Zaire Mutombo for setting the pace for Boston. Caldwell finished with 19 points and 12 rebounds while Mutombo ended with 18 points and 11 rebounds. With the loss the Bullets fall to 12-4 on the season but remain in the top spot in the East. Their next game kicks off a three game home stand as they welcome the Seattle Sonics to Royal Farms Arena on December 29th.
 photo NBA Logo.jpg
Scores around the league for December 23rd
Kansas City use a 64 point second half to defeat the Seattle Sonics 113-100.

The Houston Rattlers strangle the Milwaukee Flying Squirrels 106-91.

Coach's Notes:
I love defensive games, but it's a whole other thing when you're the one being shut down and that's exactly what happened tonight. It was a rough one and we all want to but this behind us as quickly as possible. Let's get the negatives out of the way first. 33% from the field won't do you much good in most cases, we just got forced into a lot of bad situations all game long, and the 19% from three point land hurts just as much. Their bench out played ours all night too by a score of 35-20 and the turnovers from us....17....yikes. Guys were frustrated all night and it was clear this wasn't our night. After taking some time to cool off I got the team together and we all agreed that these nights happen and the sooner we put it behind us the better. Did shoot 81% from the free throw line so there's that. It'll be nice to get back home, eat some crab cakes and get ready for Seattle. I think it's cool the Sonics are back. But they are entering the home of an angry beast.....

Old 03-22-2017, 10:36 PM   #38
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

photo Sonics vs. Bullets Game.png
Baltimore puts on a clinic with a blowout win against the Sonics
The Baltimore Bullets annihilate the Seattle Sonics 120-92. What a dominating performance this was from the Bullets on both sides of the ball. This game looked to be under control as soon as Baltimore came onto the court for shoot around before the game. They looked more focused than this reporter has seen since the LA game. The top performance of the night comes from the bench in the form of Tyrese Dawson. He finished the night with a double double of 23 points and 10 rebounds. He also had 6 assists as well to add to his stat sheet. The 23 points marks a season high for Dawson. This win gives Baltimore 13 on the season as we end December and the next game will be another National TV game against the Phoenix Tribe on January 4th.
Game Media:
Spoiler

Spoiler

Coach's Notes:
What did I say in the last entry? I said Seattle was walking into a bad situation and we sure put it on those boys tonight. Our bench put in WORK!! It was BBQ chicken all night and as a result I got to rest my starters a bit more than normal. For once I don't have a lot to say. Bigger lights of National TV and we did our thing. We shot 62 percent....from the field. Let me say that again in case you misread that 62 PERCENT FROM THE FIELD! That is insane!! The guys were getting to good spots all night and that's the result! Great way to end the month! Phoenix is coming to town next so we gotta prepare to not have a letdown.

photo NBA Logo.jpg
December Wrap Up
With that the month of December is over and we have seen things begin to take shape even though it's still early in the season. Things are going well as ratings are up across the board despite the re brand. So far the “New Commish” has to be pleased with everything and as we get into January things will only continue to heat up even though the weather outside is not so great depending on where you are. Let's get into the nitty gritty starting with the standings in both conferences as we begin January.

Eastern Conference
(1) Baltimore Bullets: 13-4
(2) San Francisco Fire: 9-1
(3) Pittsburgh Force: 10-4
(4) Orlando Neptunes: 8-6
(5) Richmond Rebels/ Buffalo Braves: 6-4
(6) Boston Colonels: 7-6
(7) Cincinnati Apes: 6-6
(8) Kansas City Knights: 6-7
(9) Tampa Dragons: 4-8
(10) Milwaukee Flying Squirrels: 4-9
(11) Louisville Lightning: 3-8
(12) Toronto Huskies: 2-8
(13) Omaha Eagles: 1-9
(14) New York Empire: 2-11

Western Conference
(1) Anaheim Gladiators: 11-4
(2) Los Angles Waves: 9-3
(3) San Diego Surf: 7-2
(4) Salt Lake City Wolves: 9-6
(5) New Orleans Phantoms: 7-4
(6) Denver Black Bears: 8-6
(7) Alaska Snowstalkers: 5-3
(8) San Antonio Devils: 6-6
(9) Houston Rattlers: 6-7
(10) Phoenix Tribe/Austin Outlaws: 5-6
(11) Seattle Sonics/Dallas Tigers: 4-7
(12) Providence Gryphons: 3-8
(13) Columbus Blue Jays: 5-11

Players of the Month
Eastern Conference- Tyrell Carrington (Cincinnati Apes)

Western Conference- Adam Cameron (San Diego Surf)

Rookie of the Month
Eastern Conference- Kiante Oakman (Richmond Rebels)

Western Conference- Nyrie Staples (Phoenix Tribe)

Another month of basketball is in the books folks! Any predictions for what the end of January will hold? If so feel free to leave them down below, as well as anything else you would like to see added into these monthly wrap ups and we here at NBA.com will do our best to get you the information you desire!

Old 04-08-2017, 03:28 PM   #39
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

photo Tribe vs. Bullets.png
Bullets avoid the upset with a 108-101 win against the Tribe.
The Baltimore Bullets manage to avoid a colossal meltdown and send the crowd home happy as they come out on top against the Phoenix Tribe 108-101. The game started off very well for the Bullets as they went on a 17-6 run and ended the first half with the biggest lead of the night at 19 points. The second half was a different story, it looked like the Bullets got too comfortable and lost the edge that we have seen from them all season and as a result the final 3 minutes were more interesting than maybe they should have been. The Tribe ended up cutting the lead down to two but with clutch free throws and a few big defensive stops the Bullets were able to prevail. Carlito Fernandez was the top performer for Baltimore with 25 points, five rebounds and two blocks. Not all is well for the Bullets though as Cam Jackson suffered bruised ribs and is day to day. Jackson said on Twitter that he will be in the lineup despite the injury. The win moves Baltimore to 14-4 and will welcome the Providence Gryphons to Royal Farms Arena on January 7th.
Game Media
Spoiler

Spoiler

photo NBA Logo.jpg
Scores around the league for January 4th

Waves submerge the Black Bears 116-108. Williams Jenkins' big 36 point performance led the way.

Phantoms overcome a loud Rebel crowd in Richmond and win 91-82.

Snowstalkers protect home court and defeat the Sonics 88-85.

Coaches' Notes:
I'm happy we got the W but man just like the Ravens....we know how to make it interesting that's for sure. I just want to address the second half. I have no idea what happened but we got sloppy and there's no excuse for that. Fault goes to me and the coaching staff, we got complacent with our lead and let our foot off the gas. The turnovers....missing 5 straight free throws, three of those after Donovan Robinson got fouled shooting a three pointer no less.......man was I livid after that. I almost lost my tie I can't lie. But there's something for me to work on and that's controlling my emotions in those situations....I bet I'm going to get roasted by Stephen A and Skip tomorrow morning haha. Ah but we won so there's that. I hope Cam is going to be ok, I saw his tweet saying he plans to play but we'll see how he looks come game time. He's got two days to get rest after practice. Needless to say I'm looking forward to playing Providence.

Old 04-16-2017, 04:15 PM   #40
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

photo Gryphons vs. Bullets.png

Baltimore blows out Providence despite being banged up.
The Baltimore Bullets make it look easy at home against the Providence Gryphons 106-90. Despite missing Cam Jackson who said that he wanted to play but was talked into sitting this one out by the medical staff and Donovan Robinson who played with a lower back bruise, the Bullets were able to dominate from the opening tip as the offense exploded for a huge 39 point first quarter and this carried over to the rest of the game. The leading scorer and Player of the Game for this one was, you guessed it Carlito Fernandez. A double double posting 34 points and 12 rebounds, he was spectacular all night long and it was a joy to watch. The loss extends Providence's streak to five and the win gives Baltimore a 15-4 record as well as a modest three game win streak. The Bullets will get a day off but will have another back to back series of away games, the first one will be against the 7-7 San Antonio Devils on January 9th.
Game Media:
Spoiler

photo NBA Logo.jpg
Scores from Around the League for January 7th
Top teams in the West tangle and Salt Lake City walks away with the 105-96 victory against the San Francisco Fire.

In a battle of flying animals the Flying Squirrels defeat the Blue Jays in a high scoring contest 127-121.

Phoenix makes quick work of Austin 106-91. Nyrie Staples continues his hot rookie season with a 21 point game that led the team tonight.

The Braves take out the Dallas Tigers 105-93.

Neptunes explode for a huge win taking down the Omaha Eagles 131-101. Josiah Ingram and Jordan Sash combine for 60 points in this one.

Notable News:
Nyrie Staples on Twitter says that there is no rookie better than him this season. “C'mon guys get on my level or else I'm running away with this ROTY award”. A confident kid, who can blame him really.

NBA coming to Hawaii? There's rumors going around that in addition to the Las Vegas Aces there will be a second expansion team coming in the off season.

Coach's Notes:
I love nights like this. We were confident and unlike last time we were in this situation, we kept our foot on the gas all the way till the clock hit zero. There's not a lot to say. We shot 50% overall which means a few things. One, good shot selection and two, the guys were unselfish and that's one of the things I look for. Our defense was stifling holding them to 40% from the field and if there's one thing I love more than good offense it's an even better defense. If you crush their will to score, it gets really easy to break them early. A back to back in Texas, can't wait to head to San Antonio and face the Devils. Despite their record they are a really good team, one of the best in the league if you ask me. The key to this game will be how we handle J.R. Williams and Brandon Lewis. If we can contain even one of them then I think we will be in good shape.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »