Home

Reed's NBA 2k17 Dynasty (Using SimWorld's "The League" Roster): The NEW NBA

This is a discussion on Reed's NBA 2k17 Dynasty (Using SimWorld's "The League" Roster): The NEW NBA within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2017, 03:50 PM   #41
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Reed's NBA 2k17 Dynasty (Using SimWorld's "The League" Roster): The NEW NBA

Hey man quick question. Did you save a roster set with all of these rebranded teams? Also did you rebrand them yourself or upload all of the designs? Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2017, 03:53 PM   #42
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaser44
Hey man quick question. Did you save a roster set with all of these rebranded teams? Also did you rebrand them yourself or upload all of the designs? Thanks!
To answer your first question I don't think that's possible because you have to do the re brand from the MyLeague menu itself. I did re brand all the teams myself using stuff from the 2k share thing in the MyLeague. Glad you like it!!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 04-25-2017, 12:10 PM   #43
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

photo Bullets Logo_1.png
Bullets improve to 6-0 in back to backs this season.
The Baltimore Bullets win both of their games in Texas and keep their win streak alive. The first game saw them take out the San Antonio Devils 105-96. Carlito Fernandez had a double double finishing with 26 points and 10 rebounds. They shot an impressive 94% from the charity stripe. The second game was just complete destruction as they blew out the Dallas Tigers 109-67. Everything went their way as Carlito Fernandez again led the scoring with 22 points but it was Dontravious Perriman coming off the bench who won the Player of the Game award with his 20 point, 8 rebound performance. These two wins move Baltimore to 17-4 on the season and makes the win streak go to five. They will have nine days off before traveling to Orlando to face Jordan Sash and the Orlando Neptunes on January 20th on National TV.
Game 1 Media:
Spoiler

Spoiler

Game 2 Media:
Spoiler

Spoiler

Scores from Around the League on January 10th
The Gladiators defeat the Phoenix Tribe 104-76 behind 22 point games from Jameel Bethea and Ernest Jeffries.

Coach's Notes:
Winning feels so good! There's nothing better than it, well I could think of a few things but use your imagination. Anyways, the win streak is at five and I couldn't be happier with everything right now. That first game was what I expected it to be, a hard fought contest between two of the best teams in the league. I've been doing these long enough for you guys to know I preach free throws and in that game we were damn near perfect at 94% so I can't complain about that. Our second game.....Jesus I've never seen a beat down that bad since I was at Morgan State....only that time we were on the losing end. My man Dontravious showed off, and so did Courtney Taylor! Kid sparked an 8-0 run all by himself that included back to back steals that led to sick dunks from him. I had no idea he could do that, benefit of playing your bench in a blow out. Orlando better be ready....cause we are on fire bay bay!

Old 05-05-2017, 06:48 PM   #44
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

photo Bullets-Neptunes.png
Bullets cruise to win in Orlando
Baltimore cruises to a huge 107-84 win in Orlando against the Neptunes. The Bullets came out of the gate firing on all cylinders and just never let up. This was the Carlito Fernandez show as he led the charge with a double double, 33 points and 10 rebounds. Two other Bullet players finished with double doubles as well, they were Cam Jackson and Tyrese Dawson. Cam ended with 18 points and 16 rebounds while Dawson concluded with 15 points and 11 rebounds. This was a well played game from the Bullets as the extend their win streak to six games and move to 18-4 on the year. Baltimore will come home for a comfortable four game home stand and the first game will be against the Richmond Rebels on January 24th.
Game Media
Spoiler

Spoiler

photo NBA Logo.jpg
Scores from Around the League for January 20th
Tribe defeat the Alaska Snowstalkers 119-96. Nyrie Staples led the team with 33 points, six assists and five steals.

Black Bears run over the Flying Squirrels 110-96. Martell LaMichael and Braheim Ocho led the way with 30 and 28 points respectively.

Waves defeat the Buffalo Braves at home 119-97. Three LA players finish with 20 plus points and they were Jenkins with 29, Domino with 22 and McKinney with 20.

News from Around the League
Waves name change incoming? News out of LA is the ownership is thinking about making a brand change. “Waves just doesn't fit what we envision for the city of Los Angeles. We are looking to find a name that makes more sense for our city”. This quote came from a higher up in the team organization. We will keep you posted on this as the story develops.

Coach's Notes:
Another game, another W! We are just blasting through teams right now and I love it! Seems like we are hitting our stride at a good time as All Star break is approaching. It's been more of the same that has helped us during this streak. Solid defense, great shooting and great rebounding. Tonight we shot 50 percent overall, scoring 76 points in the paint that's insane! Our bench alone scored 43 tonight and we out rebounded them 59-39. Big bodies on the glass tonight that's for sure. Carlito just continues to go off, he better be the front runner for MVP. Can't wait to get back in front of our home crowd when we face Richmond in four days. Gotta keep the streak alive!

Old 06-06-2017, 07:45 PM   #45
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

photo Bullets-Rebels.png
Bullets win again at home to extend streak
Baltimore makes it look easy with a 109-92 win against the Richmond Rebels sending the home fans away happy with another stellar performance. Cam Jackson led the way in scoring with 21 points but it was Tyrese Dawson who finished with a double double of 14 points and 10 rebounds who got the attention when it was all said and done. The Bullets move to 19-4 and make the win streak seven in a row. They will have another home game as they face the Milwaukee Flying Squirrels on January 28th.

Game Media:
Spoiler

photo NBA Logo.jpg
Scores around the league for January 24th
The Flying Squirrels hold off the Austin Outlaws and are able to win 118-109.

The LA Waves survive by the skin of their teeth as Cameron McKinney hit a buzzer beating three pointer to knock off the Phoenix Tribe 106-103.

Coach's Notes:
We just continue to roll and I'm loving this. It wasn't easy as the reporters will make it out to be. Richmond has a talented team, we were just too much tonight. Chris Valentine ate us up with his 25 points but Ty Hawkins was the real problem. Guy had a double double, 22 points and 13 rebounds. Kudos to them for playing a great game. My guys as I said were just too much. 56 percent shooting from the field, 47 percent from deep will make any defense shake their head in frustration. As long as our streak goes, each game is going to get tougher to keep it alive. We welcome that challenge. I can't wait for our game against Milwaukee. Hopefully Emmanuel Griffin is able to play. I've seen highlights of this kid and I like him.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2017, 09:35 PM   #46
MVP

OVR: 9

I got you Reed, gonna keep following this. Love your work.
Old 06-06-2017, 09:48 PM   #47
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyone14
I got you Reed, gonna keep following this. Love your work.
Thanks man I appreciate it! This is much different from my WWE one so I'm learning as I go what works and how to tell a story both with my team and the other teams in the league as I can only do so much in one post haha. But I enjoy this.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Old 06-09-2017, 01:11 PM   #48
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

photo Bullets-Flying Squirrels.png
Baltimore obliterates Milwaukee winning once again
The Baltimore Bullets ground the Milwaukee Flying Squirrels 126-88. This was a basketball clinic put on by the hometown team tonight as the Flying Squirrels never really stood a chance. They started off on a 6-0 run but once the Bullets found their stride it was pretty much over by halftime. The second half saw the Bullets put on a show for their fans as every one was throwing and catching ally oop passes and just having fun. As a Baltimore fan, you love seeing your team play this well. Carlito Fernandez takes home Player of the Game honors with 27 points and eight rebounds. Cam Jackson had another double-double, this one was 22 points and eight rebounds. Tyrese Dawson and Chris Bishop finished with 19 and 18 points respectively. This win gives Baltimore their 20th on the season as they move to 20-4 on the season and extend the long win streak to eight. Next up for the Bullets are the 2-12 Omaha Eagles on January 30th. They will be looking to end the month undefeated.
Game Media:
Fernandez Player of the Game
Spoiler

Vargas catching an ally-oop from Justin Cook
Spoiler

photo NBA Logo.jpg
Scores from around the league on January 28th
The Buffalo Braves roll past the Richmond Rebels 103-80 behind Rameek Toole's 20 points.

The Black Bears use a big fourth quarter run to pull away and win 117-107 at home against the LA Waves.

Coach's Notes:
Wow....once again there isn't a lot for me to say. Our play did it all for us tonight. After Milwaukee got out to their 6-0 run I called a time out and told the guys to relax and a deep breath. We got it under control and from there....well you know what happened. I loved seeing the guys having fun though. Saw a bunch of guys throwing lobs to each other and it was so fun. That's what this game is all about. Eight wins in a row, I'm feeling really good about what we got going right now. Does that mean we're letting off the gas? Nope, not while we still got games in our season to play. Omaha is up next. Despite their record we cannot overlook anyone that's how a trap game happens.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »