Home

Now You See Me: Orlando Magic My League Series

This is a discussion on Now You See Me: Orlando Magic My League Series within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-24-2017, 08:27 PM   #1
Rookie

InspireOthers14's Arena

OVR: 0
Talking Now You See Me: Orlando Magic My League Series

magic.png
Overview!
Who Am I? / What to Expect from Series?
- I'm a 20 year old who loves playing 2K and the Madden Franchise. This will be my first time ever playing offline franchise mode in 2k (online player usually). After seeing a lot of dynasties from this website I've been inspired to start my own to see how I do. I have a different idea for the remainder of the year that I have not seen and believe it would be fun until 2K18 comes out. I plan to do come up with creative story lines, upload videos of games/highlight/updates and want you guys to interact and make decisions along with me constructive criticisms will always be appreciated. But enough of me lets get to the good stuff!!

Franchise Setup?
- I'm choosing the Orlando Magics for multiple reasons but the big parts are potential and draft picks which will be a factor in the off-season trust me. The Franchise will be a "Start from today" (March 26,2017) with this option the story line of the Magics horrible season can be a part of a story-line. Looking to rebuild in the off-season with 2 first round picks and future picks. All my moves will have a creative story behind it and reasonable logic. Part 1 of this series will be out tomorrow. I will be simming the rest of the year and fill you guys in with a video so hope you enjoy and feel free to follow me along on this journey until NBA2K18 comes out thanks and enjoy!!!!

Settings?
Difficulty:Superstar
Sliders:My own tweaks
Roster:2K Default as of 3/26/17
Season Length:82 games (All home and televised games will be manually played)
Quarter Length:12 mins
Draft Class:S/O to EmbraceThePace
Starting Point:March 26,2017
Playoffs:7-7-7-7

Last edited by InspireOthers14; 03-26-2017 at 05:55 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2017, 10:07 PM   #2
Rookie

InspireOthers14's Arena

Talking Re: Now You See Me: Orlando Magic My League Series

magic.png
season awards.jpg
CLEVLAND GOES BACK TO BACK WITH JAMES WINNING HIS 4TH RING

playoffs.jpg
Old 03-27-2017, 10:37 PM   #3
Rookie

InspireOthers14's Arena

magic.png
Episode 2 | Building A Identity (Full Video)
THE ORLANDO MAGIC LANDS THE NUMBER 1 DRAFT PICK!!!!!!
Draft Lottery.jpg
JOSH JACKSON IS SELECTED #1 OVERALL IN NBA DRAFT TO THE ORLANDO MAGIC!!!

Josh Jackson.jpg
"I knew i would be the No. 1 draft pick," Jackson said. "Becoming apart of the Magic franchise is a true blessing, and I'm ready to work and play hard to get this team back to the playoffs." But for now I'm going to celebrate this moment with my family, friends, and coaches none of this would of been possible with out them. Being a kid watching the NBA draft to actually being drafted number 1 is amazing feeling I'm going to cherish forever."
Magics off-season Overview
Signings:
CFO Robert Hamilton
Lance Stephenson
Matt Barnes
Patrick Patterson
Jodie Meeks

Trades:
Magic: 1st Round pick (22)
Knicks: Kyle O'Quinn

Magic: Nikola Vucevic, 2nd pick (2018)
Celtics: Marcus Smart

Magic: D.J. Augustin, Stephen Zimmerman
Pacers: Glenn Robinson III

Drafted
Josh Jackson
Harry Giles

2017-2018 Season Roster

PG: Elfrid Payton, Marcus Smart

SG: Evan Fournier, Lance Stepsheson, Jodie Meeks, Mario Hezonja

SF: Josh Jackson, Terrance Ross, Glenn Robinson III, Matt Barnes

PF: Aaron Gordon, Patrick Patterson

C: Kyle O'Quinn, Bismack Biyombo
Old 03-30-2017, 07:20 PM   #4
Rookie

InspireOthers14's Arena

magic.png
Episode 3 | W's or L's
GAME 1 PREVIEW
Pregame pacers.jpg
Reporter: Question for coach Vogel, How do you guys try and bounce back this season after a disappointing season last year?

Vogel: We as a team have to put last year behind us and create a new identity for ourselves, which will start with effort every night on the defense side of the ball. I have full confidence in the group of guys we brought in and our young rookie Jackson.

Reporter: Coach Vogel, Who will lead this team day in and day out?

Vogel: Very good question.. I had countless number of hours speaking too Payton and Gordon about leadership and taking control of the opportunity to lead the team. It will be up to the players to decide not up to me.

Reporter: Hi coach Vogel, What do you think Smart, Patterson, and Stephenson brings to this team?

Vogel: Easy answer all three of them bring defense, attitude, and hustle.. All key aspects to have a winning formula in this league.

MAGIC OPEN SEASON WITH A W!!!!!!

boxscore pacers vs magic.jpg
Post Game Review: The Magic open their season in the right column with a dominating 16 point victory over the Pacers. Dominating on defense to cause TO was the difference in this game. The Magic bench also played outstanding to add 55 points for the Magic. Coach Vogel was happy with what he saw out of his young star Jackson in his first NBA game. Vogel stated "We are throwing him out there with men and his response was good, he will get use to the pace and be a very good player for this team." Fournier had game high with 28 points Gordon added 18, but the big suprise was Patrick Patterson off then bench with 18 pts and 9 reb. Coach Vogel says he has to find a way to give him more minutes he has a huge upside with his high energy motor. On other side of things Turner added 22pts 10reb in a loss. George struggled for the most part with just 21pts on 9-18 shooting. The Magic was just dominate on defense. The Magic will have a day rest before taking on Kemba Walker and the Hornets on the road

Reporter: Jackson how do you feel after your first NBA game?

Jackson: I feel great and honored to have great teammates and staff supporting me.

Reporter: Fournier, what was the key for tonight win?

Fournier: We had a gameplan and we executed it very well. Also my shot was falling and my teammates was finding me all night.

Reporter: Coach Vogel, what impressed you the most in tonight's win?

Vogel: The energy and attitude I saw out this it seems like we have a group of guys who wants to be winners and be coach-able. Our bench played excellent and our D was good

Game 2 Preview

Hornets Pregame.jpg
Charlotte N.C. Hornets will be hosting the 1-0 Magic who recently is coming off a impressive road win against the Pacers. Walker and Batum will try to lead their team to victory tonight, while the magic hopes to get another huge spark off their explosive bench with Ross, Patterson, and Stephenson, Tune in it should be a great game..

Magic improve to 2-0!

boxscore hornets.jpg
Post Game Review: Hornets fall short to Magic score being 96-93. Orlando Magic bench once again saves them for another impressive night for Patterson, Ross, Stephenson off the pine. Aaron Gordon had his first double-double of the season with 20pts and 12reb also Fournier had another scoring night with 20pts and 7ast. On Charlotte side Kemba played 43 minutes and scored 27pts on 27 shot attempts fatigue set in late in the game. Batum also struggles with just 10pts on 15 shot attempts. Magic will be playing to morrow traveling back home to face the new look Sixers as they picked up Blake Griffin in FA be on the lookout for that matchup.

Reporter: Coach what was the key to win this close game?

Vogel: DEFENSE once again just making the other team star player work hard and tire them out in late game situations. Payton and Smart played well on Kemba to slow him down a bit espically in the 4th quarter he was gassed. On other notes I would love to see Jackson and Payton be more aggressive on the O side of the ball but, that will come soon.

Reporter: Congrats on the win tonight but Gordon why were you so successful tonight?

Gordon: Simple just making hustling plays and wanting to win that's all

Reporter: Payton how hard is it really to play against someone like Kemba?

Payton: It's actually a blessing he is one of the better scoring PG in our game today no real way to stop him but just do your best to slow him down which I thought I did a pretty good job just making him work hard for every basket.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »