Home

A Bankers Lifestory -- Indiana Pacers MyLeague

This is a discussion on A Bankers Lifestory -- Indiana Pacers MyLeague within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-20-2017, 07:14 PM   #9
Pro

Cruzerr's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: A Bankers Lifestory -- Indiana Pacers MyLeague

[6-4] Indiana Pacers 120 @ 102 Los Angeles Clippers [5-5]
Pacers | Team Stats | Clippers

Pacers live by the three, Clippers die by the three
November 23, 2016

Two teams who are struggling with shooting from deep, you never knew what to expect from both Pacers and Clippers. Pacers are 23rd in the league in 3P%, while Clippers rank in 20th.

However, Pacers were hitting shots, having a fantastic night from the deep, shooting 64% from deep. The bad shooting of the Clippers were lead by Chris Paul, who did finish with the team-high 22 points, yet shot 2-10 from deep.
Indiana Pacers were lead by Paul George with 25 points (3-4 from deep; 8-8 from FT). Behind him it was both Young and Turner with 17 points.

Pacers will play the Thunder away next game, while Clippers stay home to face the Hornets.

Last edited by Cruzerr; 04-20-2017 at 07:37 PM.
Old 04-20-2017, 07:37 PM   #10
Pro

Cruzerr's Arena

[7-4] Indiana Pacers 126 @ 115 Oklahoma City Thunder [6-4]
Pacers | Team Stats | Thunder

Third quarter push enough for Indiana to beat Oklahoma
November 20, 2016

While the first half was tight between the two teams, the Pacers took charge of the game in the third quarter, with a 16 point advantage in the third. While both teams showed great team efforts, having 7 players all in double-digit scoring, Indiana was lead by Paul George, scoring 30. However, the young Myles Turner had 17 boards on the night, his career-high in rebounding.

For Oklahoma, Russell Westbrook flirted with another triple-double, yet struggled with shooting(8-27 on the night). Both Adams and Kanter had a double-double.

Oklahoma will face the Utah Jazz next game, while Indiana will stay on the road and face the Kings.

Simmed game-

Old 04-28-2017, 08:17 PM   #11
Pro

Cruzerr's Arena

Hey guys,

bit of a tough one here, I moved back to uni abroad so for now, and even tougher, my saves have some reason gotten corrupted while transfering between laptops! (not only NBA haha)

However, I want to continue this, so I've decided now, with the off-season for the actual Pacers coming up - I am taking a different direction, and starting this thing off from the off-season again. Will this mean PG gets traded?

Probably. I've been thinking of ideas for him to be an instant contender, and obviously most of the teams been talked up now are Lakers, Celtics (and some talk about Blazers?). So, I'll see what happens here, but this will not end, just get revamped!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »