Home

MyLeague - The NBA Reborn.....NBA2K18 (PS4)

This is a discussion on MyLeague - The NBA Reborn.....NBA2K18 (PS4) within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-30-2017, 04:34 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: MyLeague - The NBA Reborn.....NBA2K18 (PS4)

Northwest Division

jazz.jpg

nuggets.jpg

thunder.jpg

trailblazers.jpg

twolves.jpg
Old 10-30-2017, 04:36 PM   #10
MVP

Pacific Division

clippers.jpg

kings.jpg

lakers.jpg

suns.jpg

warriors.jpg
Old 11-01-2017, 12:52 PM   #11
MVP

And with the 15th pick in this year’s fantasy basketball draft, the
Spoiler
select point guard
Spoiler
!!!!

Why John Wall? Well for one, I wanted our first pick to be a player with a long-term contract. Wall is 27 years old and with four years left after this season we’re getting his prime years. Wall fit that description. Secondly, love the way John Wall plays. I think his game AND attitude represent NY well. The Knicks never really had a true point guard, so John Wall for me was a no-brainer with the 15th pick.

With our second pick, I was going back and forth between a center or a young buck. I figure I can get a center in the next or later rounds. So I went real young. The pick was Jayson Tatum. Huge upside here. Tatum’s athleticism for a wing player alongside Wall could be a great 1-2 punch. Tatum has good size and his potential is through the roof. Under rookie contract, so we have plenty of time to develop him.

Shooting Guard Tim Hardaway Jr was our 3rd pick. I wanted another scorer who could kind of do it all. Hardaway has good size although not much body strength, can run the floor and is a decent perimeter shooter. He could be a better three-point shooter but doesn’t need to be. Another piece that can run the floor alongside John Wall.

I went with Center Tristan Thompson in the fourth round. I went for an inside presence. I did not need a center that can score. I need someone that is going to rebound the ball and block shots. Thompson is a liability at the free throw line but I think I can live with that with the scorers we have on the team thus far.

With the fifth pick, I went with a backup point guard. Someone that can come off the bench and still run the floor and play solid defense. Patrick Beverley was the pick here. Plus his attitude and grit compliments the old school New York Knicks brand of basketball.

We looked at the Power Forward position with the 6th pick. Pickings were slim, but we went with the veteran Patrick Patterson. Now in his 7th year in the league. Not sure if Patterson will be the starter in the long haul. In the later rounds we drafted PF Jordan Bell. I would like to develop Bell some more and tap into his potential. Bell is a shot blocker. We won’t need him to score, just rebound and put backs. I could see both Patterson and Bell splitting time at this position.

You can see the rest of our team on post #5. We drafted a shooting team. Not very big on the inside. Maybe we can seek that in the draft next year. We have young team, our average age is 26 years old. Pretty happy how the New York Knicks look right now. And as for the rest of the league, it looks as even as it ever has.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »