Home

Path to Greatness

This is a discussion on Path to Greatness within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-28-2017, 11:24 PM   #49
MVP

nuka's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Path to Greatness

Thought On Players

Simon Boone
After being acquired from the Hornets, the Raptors haven't said anything yet, but word was leaked that they are shopping other center Rudy Gobert. Could this mean they are going to extend Boone and make him the #1 center?

Colin Campbell
This was a tough call. There was competition between Boone and Campbell. After a few great seasons, Campbell got the re-signing and Boone got the boot. Now a starting C, Campbell better show the Hornets they made the right choice.

Chad Moya
Playing for the Hawks, Chad Moya has competition. The only advantage he has is the fact he can shoot 3's and make those mid range shots. He is coming off his last team option, so will have to be re-signed or traded in the next few months.

Steve Acres
This is weird. The Knicks have Acres signed until 2024, but have Porzingis as their starter. This could all be a play to trade Acres to a team in the other division.Weirdly enough, Acres didn't win the 6th man of the year award. Acres does love it in New York, but with 2 centers and 3 power forwards, there just might not be room.

Jimmy Green
Jimmy Green is a force to be reckoned with. This power forward does it all. He can score inside, middle and best of all.. three point. This is the huge factor when they gave him the extension including a player ETO in 2026. Backing him up is Frank Kaminsky.

Zack Knight
The Hornets knew who they were picking. They went right for #95. Knight provides the height and defense that a true PF needs to. The Hornets have proven to be loyal to most of their players, and have Knight for the next 4 or 5 seasons, depending if he opts out in his ETO in 2027.

Mike Cliff
Coming straight from England, Cliff showed the Bulls that he was worth the extra wait. Right from his rookie year, he made the all-star and wasn't shy to dominate. He is the starting SF with no other competition for his spot. Looks like Cliff is here to stay.

Jacob Jackson
When he got drafted to the Pistons, they couldn't promise him playing time. Since then, he is only 1 of 2 SF on the team. He is signed til 2024, and will most likely re-sign.
Lesane Jones Jr.
After signing an extension, LeSane Jones Jr. has proven that he belongs in the NBA. The 76ers have verbally agreed to give Jones Jr. a player ETO for 2025.

Noah Jackson
Acquired on draft night, Noah Jackson has shown the Hornets that he means business. He vows to help them get the ring in the next 3 years. He has set a record for the Hornets with 9 three pointers made in a row in the playoffs. That same night, he set a record for most total points (42) in a playoff game!

Ty Bonne
The Dallas Mavericks have flat out said it. No-one is getting Ty Bonne. Signed til 2025, he has a player ETO in 2026, which everyone is hoping he activates. The Mavericks are doing what they can to make him happy, including trying to win the championship. He has stated he is not very happy with how the team is performing. Look for #11 to be retired on the Mavericks once he retires.

Denis Hoy
Currently room mates with LeBron, Hoy is in it to win it. Getting frustrated, along with LeBron, that the team has yet to win a championship in the past few years, many thought Hoy would demand a trade. His current backup is Austin Rivers. Its safe to say, the Cavaliers better win in the next 3 years.

Djordje Krsmanovic
Currently on his last year with the team contract, the Suns have to quickly re-sign Djordje Krsmanovic. He is the starting Point Guard and works wonders with fellow SG Devin Booker.

Nuka Seyde
One of the more quieter in the list, Nuka Seyde is still very dangerous. He is the starting PG for the Pacers, and will dance around you. Known for his playmaking skills, he is signed with the team til 2025.

Ross Burton
RoBurt. #99. FlyHighOrDie. Ross Burton is the old Chris Paul. Able to feed fellow rookie, Goodwin, to score tons of baskets. Along with his massive contract, he has a player ETO in 2025. It is rumored that if the Clippers don't make an appearance in the playoffs, he might opt out!

Zach Miller
After a weird few years, Zach Miller finally signed a 1 year deal just for some experience and to learn from fellow Magic players Nikola Vucevic and Aaron Gordon. It is believed that he wasn't able to be traded to due a no-trade clause with Dallas.
Old 11-28-2017, 11:33 PM   #50
MVP

nuka's Arena

Suns re-sign Djordje Krsmanovic to 4yr/$137.01M
Old 11-28-2017, 11:36 PM   #51
MVP

milldaddy35's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuka
sure.
how do I do that?
don't have a USB atm
Here is a link explaining how to screenshot things and share them..hopefully you have either facebook or twitter to post them to.

https://gadgets.ndtv.com/games/featu...re-them-674034

College Football - Iowa Hawkeyes
College Basketball - Iowa Hawkeyes

MLB - Minnesota Twins
NBA - Oklahoma City Thunder
NFL - New York Jets
NHL - Minnesota Wild
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2017, 01:08 PM   #52
MVP

Jaiveer's Arena

Can you change my last Nagra? Sorry I forgot my last name
Old 11-30-2017, 09:23 PM   #53
MVP

nuka's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaiveer
Can you change my last Nagra? Sorry I forgot my last name
ya sure.

just had a daughter. so I'll be doing less frequent update for the next few days.

had her at 547am lol
Old 11-30-2017, 10:22 PM   #54
MVP

milldaddy35's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuka
ya sure.

just had a daughter. so I'll be doing less frequent update for the next few days.

had her at 547am lol
Congrats!!!!! Some things are more important than video games.

College Football - Iowa Hawkeyes
College Basketball - Iowa Hawkeyes

MLB - Minnesota Twins
NBA - Oklahoma City Thunder
NFL - New York Jets
NHL - Minnesota Wild
Old 12-02-2017, 05:07 PM   #55
MVP

nuka's Arena

resuming tonight