Home

NBA 2k18 - Brooklyn Nets Fantasy Draft MyGM - PlayStation 4

This is a discussion on NBA 2k18 - Brooklyn Nets Fantasy Draft MyGM - PlayStation 4 within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-26-2018, 04:27 PM   #1
Pro

RJ1992's Arena

OVR: 0
NBA 2k18 - Brooklyn Nets Fantasy Draft MyGM - PlayStation 4

NBA Logo.png

2K Logo.png

Brooklyn Nets Logo.png

Hello and welcome to NBA 2k18 - Brooklyn Nets Fantasy Draft MyGM - PlayStation 4

I've been playing NBA 2k video games for many years now and NBA 2k18 since it released last year and have alway enjoyed it. I haven't had time for a full NBA 2k MyGM for some time now and hope I will be able to keep up with this one and not get side tracked by my daily life such as family, work, and college. I really enjoy the dynasties here on operation sports and I've tried doing a few of these in the past, but they never lasted too long. Hoping to change that with this one. One thing I have always loved doing in sports games is the fantasy draft and I will be doing one in this MyGM also. Also the fantasy draft will be a fixed style draft with the draft order being based on last season standings so that I will have the first overall pick in each round of the draft.

Want to start out by saying that I will not be discussing settings or ratings in the MyGM. Just basketball and only basketball. Also I know that 2k18's MyGM tells a story in your first season and I will attempt to portray that story for you as it plays out in my first season as GM of the Brooklyn Nets and hopefully in the seasons that follow. I will try to post team and league wide updates every two weeks of the season but anything that is major news, such as a major injury or trade, will get its own separate post. Each post every two weeks will consists of this such as the standings, power rankings, and league and rookie stat leaders. Also I will do separate posts for the trade deadline and the various offseason activities that take place (such as league meetings, the rookie draft, free agency, etc.).

Hope you enjoy!
NHL TeamsFlyers and Stars
NCAA Team:Penn State University
College Alumni:Penn State University
Current College Attending:Millersville University
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2018, 04:33 PM   #2
Pro

RJ1992's Arena

Re: NBA 2k18 - Brooklyn Nets Fantasy Draft MyGM - PlayStation 4

There has been a major change to the NBA. Adam Silver is holding a press conference which will effect each and every team and player, both veteran and rookie alike, in the NBA. With the 2017/18 season still months away from tip-off, this is the official transcript from Silver's press conference.

Adam Silver: "Welcome everyone. I thank everyone for being present here today for this press conference which was as I know highly unexpected. I am a firm believer in hearing the fans voices, and after all, if it was not for them, our arenas would be empty, merchandise wouldn't move from stores and sell and the NBA lights would probably not be on. After watching the news and hearing and reading what the fans have to say, I had to rethink the NBA's current situation.

The parity in this league makes many people wonder, why exactly we thirty teams, if you have a handful of teams that have more than one or two superstars on them. You have teams that will probably never see the playoffs and if they do the competition and talent that their matched up against is far more superior than them. The NBA is unbalanced in the eyes of many. We love a good rivalry in the NBA and sports in general, but in the past few years it’s been amongst the same handful of teams. This is not fair to the teams nor the fans of those teams that work hard to pay for tickets to go watch their teams play and not be able to compete and contend for the playoffs and the championship.

I fully understand the complaints that have been going on and you know what, after careful consideration of them, I have come to believe that the fans have an extremely valid point.

Therefore and effective immediately, the NBA will hold a fantasy draft where all players are picked from a pool. The order of the draft will be based on last seasons standings and it will be a fixed style draft. The pool of players will include both veterans and rookies alike. I know there will be players upset about this. But at this point I feel this is something that will benefit the NBA as a whole. This will be the first year where a rookie draft will not be held. Upon completion of this fantasy draft this offseason things will go back to normal during the next offseason and going forward. I want to be able to give teams like the Nets, 76ers, Knicks, Kings, Lakers, etc. a chance to finally not just contend for the playoffs but for championship titles."
NHL TeamsFlyers and Stars
NCAA Team:Penn State University
College Alumni:Penn State University
Current College Attending:Millersville University
Old 01-26-2018, 08:59 PM   #3
MVP

RolePlayer's Arena

Jesus how many dynasties you gonna make
Old 01-27-2018, 05:36 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RolePlayer
Jesus how many dynasties you gonna make
😂😂😂

Sent from my SM-N920V using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 01-27-2018, 08:53 PM   #5
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Bro - you state “hope you enjoy!” - how are we going to enjoy if you won’t go far in 1 dynasty? I really don’t want to be negative, because I know the amount of time that goes into one of these, but through the first 3 pages of this thread you’ve started 27 dynasties! 😳
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »