Home

SimWorld NBA: The Chronicle

This is a discussion on SimWorld NBA: The Chronicle within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2018, 04:34 PM   #401
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: SimWorld NBA: The Chronicle

#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame

Last edited by ronyell; 08-25-2018 at 05:53 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2018, 03:02 PM   #402
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

Last edited by ronyell; 08-26-2018 at 07:09 PM.
Old 08-26-2018, 07:29 PM   #403
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

Old 08-26-2018, 09:42 PM   #404
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

Last edited by ronyell; 08-27-2018 at 05:14 PM.
Old 08-28-2018, 12:47 AM   #405
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2018, 01:40 AM   #406
Rookie

bryan3169's Arena

OVR: 0

December 3rd, 2018

PR: This is press time for the Los Angeles Lakers and post game questions will start immediately. First up for questioning will be Lakers, point guard Lonzo Ball.

Lonzo enters the room and takes a seat

Reporter: "Lonzo tonight saw you shoot at an efficient clip 6-9 from the field 2-3 from 3-point land. With more experienced scorers on the floor with you has it made you be more selective with shots this season?"

LB: "Absolutely, I'm sure coach in certain situations would rather me feed Boogie and PG for a higher percentage jumper. Then when people double down on one of them, they get it out to me and its my job to knock down shots when my name is called upon."

Reporter: "A double double tonight for you in the Battle of LA, how does it feel to be on the winning side now more than ever?"

LB: "I mean we are the Lakers, how long did you think we were going to be taking L's from the Clips? Their temporary dominance was just a rental but it definitely feels good to beat them again."

Reporter: "How does watching guys like Paul George go out there and score at will changes the way you see the game from last year. "

LB: "Watching PG play in training camp and practice and games is is just mesmerizing but not surprising. He's made me a lot smarter on my shots I take. He's helped my game a lot!"

Reporter: "Last question Lonzo, how did it feel going against Colin Sexton in alot of matchups tonight?"

LB: "Colin Sexton...he is a hell of a competitor. He makes life hell on the perimeter and getting a good lane to drive on. Clips got a hell of a player and he's got a ton of heart they just gotta get healthy and put some more pieces around him in the future. 13 points and 6 assists ain't nothing to scoff at and he limits turnovers thats a baller!"

Lonzo Ball steps off the stage and out of the press and media area.

Sports Writer & Gamer

MLB: ChiSox & Cardinals
NBA: Bulls
NFL: Bears
NCAA: Northwestern Football
Old 08-28-2018, 03:22 PM   #407
Pro

lastlastlast's Arena

OVR: 11

December 4th, 2018

Isaiah Thomas on being benched at the end of the game: "Y'know it's obviously pretty frustrating to sit down when your team's getting beat like that, I know I kinda showed that frustration but at the end of the day it's all up to Coach McMillan and he's gotta do what he thinks is best for the team."

LeBron James on the Cavs' winning streak: "We're rolling right now, tonight me, Kawhi, and Bosh all put up 20, and we had some good contributions from Wayne [Ellington], George [Hill] and [Kyle] Korver all putting up double digits. If we just keep up this team game we can do some great things and keep this streak going."

Marcin Gortat on his game-winning tip-in: "I just saw the clock counting down and the shot bouncing off the rim, I had good position and I tipped it in for the win. We didn't win this game because of me though, Conley and Bagley both did their thing and Jeff Green played a good game, and without that I wouldn't have had that opportunity."

Ricky Rubio on re-signing with Utah: "It was an easy decision, I love it here and I have a good role with the team, so why not come back?"

Goran Dragic on Miami's win streak since his return: "Well we have won 5 in a row and 6 out of 7 since I got back, but I don't want to take away from everyone else's contributions. Tonight we had 6 guys in double figures and I was able to get a double-double cause everyone else came ready to score the basketball. Bam crashed the glass and almost got a double-double of his own, he was only one rebound away, but for the young guys like him, Josh Richardson, Waiters, for all of them to show up and contribute, I don't think you can attribute this hot streak to me alone."

NFL Head Coach 09 (X360/PS3)
Fortnite (PS5/PC)
MLB 22 The Show (PS5/XSX)
Hogwarts Legacy (PS5)

Last edited by lastlastlast; 08-28-2018 at 03:32 PM.
Old 08-28-2018, 03:24 PM   #408
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

December 4th, 2018

Mavs forwad Will Andress after sinking a go-ahead three

New Maverick F Will Andress recently signed a two-way contract with no gurantees and his first order of business was to purchase a 276 unit community for low income families RENT FREE! #WayToGoWill

Wiz Khalifa teams up with Laker Lonzo Ball for a bonus track on his upcoming album "Life & Times In L.A.". No word on if Lavar, LaMelo or LiAngelo will be involved. #BallOut

Bradley Beal told Chad Christianson in an interview that he can't wait to get back on the court but in his off time he's fell deeply in love with the PC game The Sims. #WhoHasntBradley #RetroGaming

Atlanta Hawk, Trey Burke has become quite the favorite in Atlanta. He has been spotted at numerous Atlanta hot spots partying with Atlanta Falcon, Julio Jones. #HawksAndFalconsFlyinHigh

Karl-Anthony Towns co-hosted a cooking show along-side famous chef Gordon Ramsey last week. To Chef Ramsey's surprise, KAT cooked up a mean "green eggs & ham" dish. #KATTheCook

NBA TV reporter Howard Ingleton caught up with Miami's Justise Winslow in rout to a game and found out that Winslow is a huge sitcom buff. He also found out that Winslow is slated to make an appearance on CBS' hit show Salvation this fall. #DenzelWinslow

Brooklyn Nets Derrick Favors & Jarrett Allen say 'it's all love' after they were not permitted to enter a high profile night club in the BK thanks to their attire. #BackCourtOnly

Last edited by ronyell; 08-28-2018 at 03:39 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »