Home

SimWorld NBA: The Chronicle

This is a discussion on SimWorld NBA: The Chronicle within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-20-2018, 10:03 PM   #49
Rookie

ayyitskev's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: SimWorld NBA: The Chronicle

April 24th, 2018

By: Adam Schefter

Gordon Hayward Medically Cleared For Game 6

In the last series yet to be decided in round one, the Boston Celtics, down 3-2 to Miami, receives fantastic news. In the very first game of the Celtics' season, star offseason acquisition Gordon Hayward dislocated his ankle and broke a bone in his leg. He has returned, just in time. Celtics coach Brad Stevens says he will play Hayward off the bench in Game 6 tonight, with an expectation of "20 or so minutes". Boston needs these next two victories in order to advance and play Philadelphia in the second round.

twitch:
twitch.tv/simworldgaming
youtube: simworldtv
instagram: @simworld4k
twitter: @simworld4k

[ Heat, Dolphins, Marlins, Panthers, FAU ]

[ PSN: ayyyitskev ]
Old 04-21-2018, 07:45 PM   #50
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

OVR: 21

#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 04-22-2018, 07:26 PM   #51
Rookie

ayyitskev's Arena

April 24th, 2018

By: Kevs

Exclusive Interview With LeBron James

Good evening everyone, I have the King, LeBron James here on the phone with me just one day after news broke that LeBron sprained his achilles and will miss at least the second round of the playoffs against the Toronto Raptors.

Kevs: LeBron, how are you doing? We're glad you joined us here, knowing full well you could have kept blocking my calls.

LeBron James: It's a pleasure.

K: Well LeBron, I'll just cut straight to the point, many people are wondering if your Cavaliers can even win a single game against Toronto with you out. How do you respond to that?

LBJ: I believe in the guys we have, I think many will count us out. I know what we have, with K-Love, J.R., Rodney, everybody. Obviously I'm the team leader and these guys will have to step up with me out.

K: Well said, LeBron. What are your thoughts on the opposing team, the hungry and prehistoric Toronto Raptors?

LBJ: They're gonna be tough. DeMar and Kyle Lowry are incredible athletes, and they're well coached. We know what we're up against, and if there's one thing this team knows, it's adversity.

K: It must be very frustrating for you to not be in action.

LBJ: It happens, yes I'm frustrated, but there's no point in whining about it.

K: Is there any chance at all you return in this series?

LBJ: I would certainly hope so. I want to get back out there as soon as possible to help my brothers. As of now I'm in bed and I can't walk. The doctors are gonna check on me every day and we'll go from there.

K: Fantastic LeBron, is there anything else you want to add?

LBJ: Who are you again?

K: Haha, alright LeBron, great hearing from you as always. Such a jokester.

twitch:
twitch.tv/simworldgaming

Last edited by ayyitskev; 04-22-2018 at 07:30 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2018, 10:00 AM   #52
SimWorld Dynasty Sage

cormag001's Arena

April 25th, 2018

Can D-Wade be a Hero One More Time?

In Game 5 on Sunday afternoon, at the age of 36, Dwyane Wade gave us one of the best performances of his career.

After getting dominated much of the first three quarters, the Celtics had just opened up the fourth quarter on a 8-0 run to trim the Heat's lead to to just 9 points. Erik Spoelstra sensed that life was creeping back into the Garden and called what would later prove to be a huge timeout with 10 minutes to go in the game.

In the huddle, Spoelstra pulled Wade (who only had 7 points at the time) aside and challenged him.

"He told me to finish them off," Wade told TNT after the game, "so that's exactly what I went out there and tried to do."

The next time down the floor, Wade shook off Jaylen Brown and hit a step back three to push the lead to 11. The very next possession, he maneuvered around Al Horford and finished through contact. And-One. Lead up to 14.

Wade then slapped a Tatum layup off the backboard before draining an open three from the corner on the other end. Just like that, Dwyane Wade had single handily shocked the Garden, putting the Heat up 97-80 with 8:11 to go in the game.

Wade would go on to score 7 more points, finishing his tremendous fourth quarter with 16 points on 5 of 6 shooting (3 of 3 from behind the arc). Even fans dressed in Celtic green understood the significance of the performance from Wade -- many staying afterwards in an attempt to get a chance to meet the legend.

If you're Boston, dismissing Dwyane Wade as a threat after a quiet Game 6 would be a massive mistake. Wade has proven time and time again to still have the killer instinct necessary to win a game for his team.

As a Miami fan, how could you not be excited? We could be in store for a vintage Flash performance tonight. Buckle up.

Last edited by cormag001; 04-27-2018 at 02:55 PM.
Old 04-23-2018, 01:06 PM   #53
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

Old 04-23-2018, 07:34 PM   #54
Rookie

ayyitskev's Arena

April 25th, 2018

By: David Aldridge

Heat Going Defensive In Game 7

In a very entertaining series against the Boston Celtics, Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra told reporters that they plan on going all-in defensively with a starting five consisting of Goran Dragic, Josh Richardson, Justise Winslow, James Johnson and Hassan Whiteside. Assuming they can generate enough offense off the bench with Wayne Ellington, Dwyane Wade, Kelly Olynyk and Tyler Johnson, Miami is looking at advancing to the second round for the first time since 2016.

twitch:
twitch.tv/simworldgaming

Old 04-24-2018, 12:22 AM   #55
SimWorld Dynasty Sage

cormag001's Arena

Heat up 54-49 over the Celtics at the half of Game 7. Come hangout and catch the action.

Watch the second half
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2018, 01:46 AM   #56
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »