Home

The Time Is Now - Washington Wizards 2k19 MyLeague

This is a discussion on The Time Is Now - Washington Wizards 2k19 MyLeague within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-10-2018, 06:00 PM   #81
Pro

Cruzerr's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The Time Is Now - Washington Wizards 2k19 MyLeague

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
you caught a break avoiding the 76ers the Pacers are no pushovers, but you should take them
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderxx7
Good luck against Indy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by seaboh
Hell of a season so far! Good to see the Wizards finally clicking! We may never see it in real life though. Great choice of team! Looking at how you've been playing you could have Indys number in 6 I think...
Thanks for the support! I really feel like we should be able to take this series and run with it, but you never know, as they did beat the Sixers. I am really intrigued to see who comes out of the first round in the other side - Raptors or Celtics. I think we match up with the Raps a bit better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2018, 05:05 PM   #82
Pro

Cruzerr's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The Time Is Now - Washington Wizards 2k19 MyLeague

NBA Playoffs
Semi-Finals
Game 1

[1-0] Indiana Pacers 92 @ 128 Washington Wizards [1-0]
Pacers | Team Stats | Wizards

Wall heats up as Wizards take Game 1

April 27, 2019

Semi-Finals. The stakes are raised, and the air is more electric than ever before. The Indiana Pacers had pulled off a miraculous feat in the first round, with Evans and Oladipo leading the team, as they took down the Sixers. However, they were going to run into another strong team, as the Wizards were the first team to sweep somebody in these playoffs. First game, Washington swiftly showed why you must play perfectly around them.

The game might have started with some good defensive play by the Pacers, but as soon as a few turnovers started coming in, the Wizards started their running-and-gunning offence and attacking the rim. John Wall was running the pick-and-roll and causing great trouble for the defence. The wing players were missing their shots, but players like Morris and Howard got easy mismatches and thus, easy buckets.

“We played the way we always do. Teams think they can come in here and take a game, but I don’t see it that way. You don’t have that dog in you, you might as well have stayed at the pound,” said Wall after a massive, near triple-double performance.

With Game 1 in the books, all eyes turn to the Pacers, as they need people to step up once more if they want to beat all the odds again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »