Home

The Time Is Now - Washington Wizards 2k19 MyLeague

This is a discussion on The Time Is Now - Washington Wizards 2k19 MyLeague within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2018, 06:32 PM   #57
Designated Red Shirt

trekfan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The Time Is Now - Washington Wizards 2k19 MyLeague

Deangelo Russell, all-star? Surprised. Must have been having a great year.

Like what I'm seeing in the standings, too, the Wizards look like they're gonna get that second-seed or third seed. The way the seeding looks now, Washington may matchup again with the Celtics ... not sure I'd welcome that based on recent history, but maybe this year is the year they finally slay the green dragon, eh?
Old 10-25-2018, 07:27 PM   #58
Pro

Cruzerr's Arena

Hey everybody!

I probably ain't the only one here, but Uni has really taken up my time, so I decided to make things a bit more intriguing for myself. I know that I have been skipping a bunch of games and really getting into a rut, so I decided to sim to the playoffs, and start posting properly from there on. I hope this decision isn't bad, but I really think that this way, I'd get more excited again and start posting regularly!

So without further bullsh*t, here is this years playoff tree!

Old 10-25-2018, 08:34 PM   #59
Designated Red Shirt

trekfan's Arena

OHH, you avoided Boston! Nice. You might see Philly in round 2, but Brooklyn in round 1 should be a cakewalk, that team doesn't have the experience to really hurt you yet.

Interesting West bracket too, looks like the Spurs fell way out of the playoffs and the T'Wolves just snuck in there (to be demolished by GS).
Old 10-26-2018, 07:40 PM   #60
Pro

Cruzerr's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by trekfan
OHH, you avoided Boston! Nice. You might see Philly in round 2, but Brooklyn in round 1 should be a cakewalk, that team doesn't have the experience to really hurt you yet.

Interesting West bracket too, looks like the Spurs fell way out of the playoffs and the T'Wolves just snuck in there (to be demolished by GS).
A lot of intriguing teams that made it. Suns, Atlanta, even the Nets, really happy to see those teams shape up and making it difficult.

I am really happy not to face the Celtics round one, would have been a nightmare then. The idea of potentially playing Celtics-Sixers-Raptors is just shivering for me.

First game coming tonight!
Old 10-26-2018, 08:51 PM   #61
Pro

Cruzerr's Arena

NBA Playoffs
First Round
Game 1

[0-0] Brooklyn Nets 91 @ 147 Washington Wizards [0-0]
Nets | Team Stats | Wizards

Wizards pummel the Nets with Wall and Beal resting
April 13, 2019

The NBA playoffs have finally kicked off and with all the intriguing matchups around the league, there was one that had the whole of Washington buzzing, as the second seed Wizards took on the seventh seed Nets. A battle of point guards was on everybody’s mind, as the fans wanted to see Wall vs Russell. Sadly, the fans didn’t get to see that as much, but they did get to see an absolute beatdown.

Washington came out of the gate early and just suffocated the Nets, something that they hadn’t experienced the whole season. The young team, led by the likes of Russell, Dinwiddie and Hollis-Jefferson, really couldn’t do much, as the Nets couldn’t get anything going. The run-and-gun tempo of the Wizards was something else, as it let them have easy looks constantly. Wall kept on assisting his teammates, and very quickly, there was a 20+ point gap.

“This was pretty much a picture-perfect night, I can’t put it any other way. Look at the stat-line and see for yourself,” said coach Skiles after the game, and he was right – Washington finished the game with 9 players scoring in double-digits, with Beal ending with 10 points and Wall with 13. To add to that, Porter only had 9, as the starters really got a great opportunity to rest, as the Nets really struggled with the bench players. Rivers, Green and Brown Jr. kept having a great time and piling on the points.

The Nets must do everything to not get run over next game, but with the starters getting an extended period of rest, coach Atkinson will have his work cut out for him.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2018, 09:26 PM   #62
Designated Red Shirt

trekfan's Arena

WHOA, what a beatdown. Epic Wizards win, got to carry that momentum forward into the next game.
Old 10-27-2018, 11:09 AM   #63
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

U should make quick work of the nets and set up a great round 2 vs the 76
Old 10-27-2018, 04:24 PM   #64
Pro

Cruzerr's Arena

Yeah, I was really expecting the game to be much more difficult, but as soon as I realised the minutes that Wall and Beal got, I knew that this series is still ours to win.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »