Home

League of Legends Fictional League | NBA2K MyLeague

This is a discussion on League of Legends Fictional League | NBA2K MyLeague within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-05-2019, 11:18 PM   #25
Hall of Fame

Coach2K's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: League of Legends Fictional League | NBA2K MyLeague

After playing well at home, the Hobgoblins head back out on the road to get our first look at the Georgia Grim Reapers. The Grim Reapers were hot early led by an aggressive power forward named Eddy Drew who had 16 points in the first quarter only.

For the Hobgoblins, they stuck together and kept working even though they faced a double digit deficit. Dantley had his usual big scoring night but got some great help from the Juker, Warrick and Bao.

Bao had a huge block and ran the floor after the block to get a nice dunk on the other end.

Check out the full game highlights here.

To watch a fictional MyLeague expansion series with more than 90 episodes click here.

Subscribe to Coach2K's YouTube channel by clicking here.

Visit Coach2K.com for my latest articles.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2019, 12:47 PM   #26
Hall of Fame

Coach2K's Arena

One of the unique things I think leoalure put into his fictional roster was not just the players themselves but also their contracts and each team's salary cap situation.

In my team's case, I've got one of the best players in the league in Byron Dantley but he's an unrestricted free agent. I've got another older veteran named Jukic with a substantial deal of $30M per year that goes out until he's 35 years old. The problem that our team faces is that we don't have the cap space at the moment to sign our best player and he hasn't committed to us for next year yet either. To compound matters, Dantley does not have any bird rights which means we have to have space under the cap in order to sign him.

To get a clearer picture for the franchise, the front office sat down with Dantley to ask him what he wanted to do next year and then based on that discussion, we start making a game plan for the roster for next year.

Here's a breakdown of where we are headed.

To watch a fictional MyLeague expansion series with more than 90 episodes click here.

Old 06-15-2019, 07:15 PM   #27
Hall of Fame

Coach2K's Arena

Our fictional Hobgoblins have now won 7 straight games and take that winning streak into San Diego to face the San Diego Sea Monsters.

A few days ago, Byron Dantley won his third Player of the Week award this season. Freddie George won his second Player of the Week out West.

The only other team as hot as the Hobgoblins are our division rivals, the Detroit Demons. They have also won 7 straight games to lead the eastern conference.

This is our first look at the Sea Monsters this season and we found out their weakness and try to take advantage of it.

For a complete wrapup of the league's statistical leaders, division rankings and highlights, check out this video.

Old 06-22-2019, 01:12 AM   #28
Hall of Fame

Coach2K's Arena

Another game out west as we match up against the best team in the Western Conference and their superstar Hot Rod Dupree.

Hot Rod Dupree is the third leading scorer in the league. He wouldn't disappoint in this one as he'd tally 47 points - 31 in the second half.

For the Hobgoblins, Dantley has been on fire and the team is on an 8 game winning streak.

Can they keep the winning streak alive?

Check out the highlights!

Old 06-29-2019, 03:34 AM   #29
Hall of Fame

Coach2K's Arena

Fresh off our win vs the best team in the Western Conference, we take our 9 game winning streak into Fresno to face the Furies.

The Furies are led by a bruising power forward named Rakeem Dorsey. He would put up 28 in this one.

Here's what's been happening in the league along with highlights from our game vs Fresno.

Old 07-05-2019, 09:48 PM   #30
Hall of Fame

Coach2K's Arena

Tonight, our 10 game winning streak is on the line vs the Chicago Shapeshifters. Chicago won the first game as both teams were without there best player. This time around, we see Rayshawn Oden for the first time.

He wouldn't disappoint as he came out and hit his first 10 shots and tallied 28 points in the first half alone helping his team build an 18 point lead.

All star voting also started and Byron Dantley is the second leading vote getter in the east.

Highlights and other news from around the league are here:

Old 07-07-2019, 05:31 PM   #31
Hall of Fame

Coach2K's Arena

With a couple of days off on the schedule, we take that time to work on clearing cap space so we will have room to negotiate a contract extension with our superstar Byron Dantley.

He is still undecided in what he wants to do next year but we still have to be able to offer him a contract just in case since we want to re-sign him.

We work the phones with two other teams in the league and are able to move a couple of players for some expiring contracts and one rookie on a small deal.

Here's the details of what went down.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2019, 11:41 AM   #32
Hall of Fame

Coach2K's Arena

With an 11 game winning streak on the line, the team heads to Florida to face the Fire Breathing Dragons. Their best player Draymond Barros would be ready to play and came out hot and put up 22 points in the first half!

Here are the highlights along with reaction from around the league of our trades, some new trade rumors and I fix a contract bug!

Great game!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »