Home

TheCLUB: ATL Hawks Chronicles (NBA 2K19)

This is a discussion on TheCLUB: ATL Hawks Chronicles (NBA 2K19) within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-09-2019, 10:44 PM   #1
Rookie

PrimalKDT's Arena

OVR: 0

IMG_0827.JPG

Mode: MyLeague - Start in Offseason
Roster: 2k Official - Start in Offseason
Team: Hawks (30 Team Control)
Settings: KDTMyLeague

Sliders: KDTGameplay
Quarter Length: 9 Minutes
Sim Quarter Length: 12 Minutes
Camera: Broadcast

Introduction

After months of testing and 100s of myleague sims to figure out how to bypass glitches I am now ready for a full myleague run and confident that there won’t be any glitches ruining the experience. I have discovered that the start in offseason option is the best way for me to accomplish my goal for a realistic myleague. The roster will be the official 2k roster that is provided upon starting up with major tweaks to replicate actual rosters. I will also be using custom myleague and gameplay sliders. The team I decided to run with will be my hometown ATL Hawks.

Over the past couple of weeks I have torn down and rebuilt every team roster to reflect the 2018-2019 opening day rosters. I have added every player that is not included in the 2k official offseason roster. Players who has signed with teams throughout the season, undrafted free agents, and euro-stashed players whose teams still have the rights to have also been added. The 2018 draft class was incomplete so I decided to complete it by adding every player that declared whether they were drafted, undrafted, or stashed.

Updates have been made for player heights, jersey numbers, positions, and contracts. Teams also have all their draft picks they acquired over the offseason (with the exception of two 2023 2nd rounders and a 2025 2nd rounder). Every team staff have edited to reflect their real life staff.

Special Thanks/Credit goes to CelticLG, Schnaidt, Barncore, Infamous NY, vtcrb, cdk10, and many more.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by PrimalKDT; 04-10-2019 at 01:29 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2019, 10:45 PM   #2
Rookie

PrimalKDT's Arena

TheCLUB: ATL Hawks Chronicles

The Golden State Warriors have won their 3rd championship in the last 4 years. Kevin Durant has won his 2nd Finals MVP and the offseason will soon be upon us. The free agency pool is loaded this year with names such as LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Paul George, Chris Paul, Boogie Cousins, Nilkola Jokic, and more.

4-10-2019_12-30-23_PM-kvdobrls.jpg

Rumors have been circulating that there could be a new Atlanta Hawks owner heading into the offseason. Profiled as a student of the game and lifelong fan, K. Trippe has shown both ambition and pride for the Hawks.

After being introduced as the owner of the Hawks, K. Trippe said, “its time to get to work” before walking off. Instead of deciding to clean house and bring in his own staff he chose to keep everyone under contract on board. “Mr. Schlenk has done a wonderful job as GM and I feel it will be best to build a healthy and professional relationship in order to lead this franchise to success” said Trippe. There were a number of high profile head coaches available but the Hawks decided on Lloyd Pierce for his experience in rebuilds and teaching young players. Expectations will also be set low so the team can focus on basketball and growth.

4-10-2019_12-37-09_PM-ppwkgcpk.jpg

Last edited by PrimalKDT; 04-10-2019 at 01:14 PM.
Old 04-09-2019, 10:46 PM   #3
Rookie

PrimalKDT's Arena

TheCLUB: ATL Hawks Chronicles

Now that the staff is finalized its time to look to the draft. The Hawks already have some interesting young pieces in place and will look to build on that further. It has been made clear that even though Taurean Prince is neither Schlenks nor Trippes guy, the organization supports and sees significant value in him. John Collins is being considered the future of the Hawks as he had a promising rookie year after being picked #19 overall.

IMG_0816.JPG

During the draft lottery, the Hawks managed to grab 3 1st round picks. Picks 3, 19, and 30 respectively. Luka Doncic, Kevin Huerter, and Omari Spellman were selected with those picks. A trade was made that may follow both rookies for their entire careers. The Dallas Mavericks traded 5th pick Trae Young and a 2019 1st round (top 5 protected) pick for Luka Doncic. To be able to get a player like Trae and additional compensation is huge and a big win for the Hawks.

IMG_0817.jpg

Summer League is near and all the talk so far have been about Trae Young and Luka Doncic. The Hawks won’t get to fly under the radar with all eyes on them and their promising rookies. With only 12 summer league roster spots filled, the Hawks will need to add 3 more players to the team. Invites were sent to Deyonta Davis, LeAngelo Ball, and Brandon McCoy. If the draft trade wasn’t enough for media buzz inviting a Ball will sure attract attention. He went undrafted as teams weren’t impressed with his pre-draft workouts. With everything that’s been happening in the NBA this years Summer League has gained a ton of hype and viewers. The Atlanta Hawks organization is excited and ready the Summer League to kick off as they feel this will be the first step in developing a championship team.

Last edited by PrimalKDT; 04-10-2019 at 01:16 PM.
Old 04-09-2019, 10:57 PM   #4
Rookie

PrimalKDT's Arena

IMG_0814.JPG

Quarter Length: 7 minutes
Sim Quarter Length: 10 minutes

*Note: During Summer League teams play 40 minutes a game instead of 48 minutes.

Invites: Deyonta Davis - C
Brandon McCoy - C
LeAngelo Ball - SG/SF

Last edited by PrimalKDT; 04-11-2019 at 09:47 PM.
Old 04-10-2019, 01:09 AM   #5
Rookie

PrimalKDT's Arena

Re: TheCLUB: ATL Hawks Chronicles

Matchup Preview *|* August 4, 2018
@
Atlanta Hawks
(0-0, 0-0 Away)
Chicago Bulls
(0-0, 0-0 Home)
Projected Starters
Trae YoungPoint GuardKevin Dunn
Kevin HuerterShooting GuardAntonio Blackeney
Taurean PrinceSmall ForwardDenzel Valentine
John CollinsPower ForwardLauri Markkanen
Deyonta DavisCenterWendel Carter Jr.
Injury Report
Game Notes
The young Hawks have a tough matchup in their first summer league game. They will need to find a way to neutralize the young core of the Bulls in Dunn, Valentine, Markkanen, and Carter Jr. The main focus is to develop chemistry and an identity to carry forward throughout the summer league.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2019, 03:07 PM   #6
Rookie

PrimalKDT's Arena

Re: TheCLUB: ATL Hawks Chronicles (NBA 2K19)

4-11-2019_2-45-15_PM-lrmplgzn.jpg4-11-2019_2-46-23_PM-h2dkdaaz.jpg4-11-2019_2-47-47_PM-tguc5xrl.jpg

In the first Summer League game the Hawks had six players in double figures while allowing no Bulls player to score 10 points. The way the team moved the ball, hustled, and played defensively was beautiful and a huge part to their big win. Deyonta Davis played well impressing the coaching staff. Trae Young isn’t known to be good on defense hounded Kevin Dunn making it tough for the Bulls to find a rhythm. The next game will be in three days against the Clippers.

Old 04-11-2019, 03:24 PM   #7
Rookie

PrimalKDT's Arena

Matchup Preview *|* August 7, 2018
@
Los Angeles Clippers
(0-1, 0-1 Away)
Atlanta Hawks
(1-0, 0-0 Home)
Stats Comparison
68.0Points Per Game83.0
.423Field Goal %.455
.714Free Throw %.938
.2143-Point %.381
44.0Rebounds49.0
2.0Blocks4.0
5.0Steals5.0
21.0Turnovers6.0
89.0PPG Allowed62.0
Projected Starters
Shai Gilgeous-AlexanderPoint GuardTrae Young
Jerome RobinsonShooting GuardKevin Huerter
Sindarius ThornwellSmall ForwardTaurean Prince
Johnathon MotleyPower ForwardJohn Collins
Angel DelgadoCenterDeyonta Davis
Injury Report
Game Notes
The Hawks are looking to maintain momentum in their matchup against the Clippers. Both teams matchup well defensively on paper. If the Clippers want to win they’ll have to take care of the ball better turning the ball over 21 times in their first game. The dual matchup of rookies Gilgeous-Alexander/Robinson and Young/Huerter will be an interesting sight.

Old 04-11-2019, 06:22 PM   #8
Rookie

PrimalKDT's Arena

4-11-2019_4-30-45_PM-srwq4qoy.jpg4-11-2019_4-31-29_PM-htgk4fsn.jpg4-11-2019_4-32-08_PM-0pubrpt0.jpg

The Atlanta Hawks played aggressive all game getting to the foul 26 times converting 23 of them. The game was in reach for the Clippers heading into the 4th quarter. Prince scored 10 of the Hawks 27 points in the 4th quarter. Despite a strong outing from Robinson and Thornwell, the Clippers struggled to get a lead. Trae Young looked good defensively recording two steals once again. The next game is tomorrow against the Kings and all eyes will be on Young vs Fox.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »