Home

Columbia Predators --- NBA 2K20 My League Universe

This is a discussion on Columbia Predators --- NBA 2K20 My League Universe within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-03-2019, 02:30 PM   #1
Rookie

Dwright103's Arena

OVR: 0
Columbia Predators --- NBA 2K20 My League Universe

Columbia Predators--- NBA 2K20 My League Universe
Platform: Xbox One
Game: NBA 2k20
Difficulty: Superstar
Season Length: 82 Games
Quarter Length: 7 minutes
Sim Quarter Length: 9 minutes
My League setting: Default Superstar

Hi everyone, I go by the name Dwright103. I guess you can say
that Im a inspiring writer that enjoys documenting my franchises in my spare time. It is a good way for me to practice my writing while interacting with others. For this thread I will be reporting on my created team the Columbia Predators, which is part of a 4 team expansion in my MYLEAGUE. In my franchise I play all the games down to the last whistle and I never simulate other than the All-star weekend. I have already completed the 2019-20 season, so the game reporting will begin in the 2020-21 season. Before the game reports I will make a post detailing what went on in the NBA during the 2017 season/Off-season and a update on the start of the 2018 season. I dont plan to make post for every game, more of a summary over a 10 game stretch; though important games will get solo post. Other ideas I will work through as I go, hope you guys come along for the ride!

Last edited by Dwright103; 08-20-2020 at 04:20 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2019, 02:32 PM   #2
Rookie

Dwright103's Arena

Re: #FearTheSting--- NBA 2K18 My League Universe

Table of Contents
Old 05-03-2019, 02:33 PM   #3
Rookie

Dwright103's Arena

Reserved for Champs
2019-20: Columbia Predators

Last edited by Dwright103; 08-20-2020 at 04:25 PM.
Old 05-03-2019, 02:34 PM   #4
Rookie

Dwright103's Arena

Hall of Fame
Vince Carter (2020)

Last edited by Dwright103; 08-20-2020 at 04:26 PM.
Old 05-03-2019, 02:50 PM   #5
Rookie

Dwright103's Arena

Wikinews-breaking-news.svg.png

NBA Announces Four Expansion Teams for 2019-20
___
By Ronald Taylor
September 20, 2018
NBA owners met over the weekend at the Four Seasons Hotel in N.Y. for the league’s annual Fall BOG meeting. Some of the topics on the agenda included revenue sharing, league rules, and the ginormous kept secret of league expansion.
Commissioner Adam Silver made the announcement during the press luncheon Sunday afternoon that the league would be adding four franchises, upping the league total to 34 teams. Silver stated that the sites vying for the franchises are; New Mexico, Las Vegas, South Carolina (Columbia), Alaska,Vancouver, Montreal, Seattle, and Hawaii
The league will announce t
he expansion teams during NBA All-star weekend festivities. The new members to the NBA Fraternity will begin league play in the 2019-20.

Last edited by Dwright103; 08-20-2020 at 04:35 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2019, 02:37 AM   #6
Rookie

Dwright103's Arena

#FearTheSting--- NBA 2K18 My League Universe

Adamsilvere 0.png

NBA Expansion Team Selections Bewildered Some and Infuriated Many
___
By Ronald Taylor
February 16, 2016
Nearly five months ago the NBA announced the addition of four new expansion teams to the association. The last time a new team entered the NBA was in 1995, the Vancouver Grizzlies. (In 2004, The Charlotte Bobcats, were regarded as a expansion team at the time) The league's popularity has skyrocketed the past few seasons with viewership, merchandise, and superstar players being the major catalyst. This all led up to the historic moment on Saturday afternoon where four new franchises were introduced to the NBA world.
Fans eagerly watched their television sets, as Commissioner Adam Silver approached the podium to announce the league’s 31st franchise. However fans from the two front running locations, Seattle and Las Vegas, were furious after their cities were unannounced.
The 31st franchise was awarded to Virginia, 32nd to Alaska, 33rd to Montreal, and the 34th franchise to New Mexico. On Twitter the NBA Community collectively lost their mind.
Three of the selections excluding, Montreal, were long shots when the process began in September. It was almost assumed that Seattle would be awarded a franchise after the SuperSonics left the city many years ago. Las Vegas also, due to the NBA’s newfound openness to sports gambling. When the smoke cleared, these cities would leave the same way they entered…. empty handed.
What will be most upsetting to those fans, is the fact the final franchise came down to a vote between the cities of South Carolina and New Mexico.
When Commissioner Silver was asked about Seattle and Vegas being snubbed, he stated, “Unfortunately we only had four open slots for expansion franchises with eight great cities to choose from. I know fans are upset that during this round a NBA team won’t be coming to their city.” Then silver offered one last glimmer of hope to those fans, “The NBA is FAR from being done with expansion, within the next five to ten years, I see us revisiting the topic once again!”

Last edited by Dwright103; 05-04-2019 at 06:40 PM.
Old 05-05-2019, 01:32 AM   #7
Rookie

Dwright103's Arena

IMGcourt_0051.jpg
(New Mexico Scorpions; Apple Center)

New Franchise’s Location and Name Unveiled to End All-Star Weekend
___
By Ronald Taylor
February 18, 2016
Sunday All-star weekend came to a close, with the final parting gift being the unveil of the four new Franchises. The 31st Franchise will be known as the Virginia Storm. They will be playing at an arena to be named, in Virginia Beach, Virginia. The name ‘Storm’ is paying homage to the dangerous tropical storms the area experiences. The team is owned by the CEO of WWE, Vince McMahon. The Storm were placed into the Eastern conference Southeast division with the Hornets, Wizards, Hawks, and Magic.
(Virginia Storm Logo)
The 32nd franchise will play at Medstar arena, located in Anchorage, Alaska. They will be known as the Anchorage Sabertooths. The team is owned by Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos. The Sabertooths will belong to the Western Conference Northwest division. The division’s other teams are the T’wolves, Thunder, Nuggets, Trailblazers, and fellow expansion team New Mexico.
(Anchorage Sabertooths Logo)
The 33rd franchise will become the 2nd Canadian based team in the league. The team will be called the Montreal Monsters. They are owned and operated by Robert miller, head of the software company Future Electronics. The Monsters were added to the Eastern Conference Atlantic division with the 76ers, Raptors, Knicks, Celtics, and the Nets.
(Montreal Monsters Logo)
The 34th and final franchise, The New Mexico Scorpions, will be playing in Albuquerque at the newly built Apple Center. Apple CEO Tim Cook put together the successful bid to land the team. Next up for these teams is The Expansion Draft, it will be held June 18th.
(New Mexico Scorpions Logo)
Old 05-05-2019, 06:46 AM   #8
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

OVR: 16

Pretty cool selections if you ask me. Always fun to have different locations for relocation. I’ll be excited to see how all four franchises start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »