Home

Unfinished Business: The Patrick Ewing Story

This is a discussion on Unfinished Business: The Patrick Ewing Story within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While It’s On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 11-20-2019, 04:42 AM   #9
Retro NBA Nut

seaboh's Arena

OVR: 19
Player Lock

Last edited by seaboh; 04-23-2020 at 07:41 PM.
Old 11-20-2019, 07:54 AM   #10
Retro NBA Nut

seaboh's Arena

Episode 2: Life's too Short.

Episode 2: Life's too Short.

Visit to Alonzo Mourning in Columbia-Presbyterian Center in Manhattan.

"Hey Zo man, how you doing?"

“Hey Pat, I feel alright at the minute. I'm pumped up with so many med's its happy hour right now!”

"Thats good man. At least they know what they doing here!"

“I know, got to take Dr. Gerald's word for it anyway. Ain't got much choice man. You been reading the rags today? Man sounds like I ain't gonna pull through this!”

"Yea completely over the top. People do care a lot about you though. They want to see you healthy for you family and your team."

“Yea you're right Pat. Lets hope these meds do the bizz. I don't want to have to go through dialysis or a kidney transplant. Heck Sean Elliott made it through it, and I'm bigger and stronger than him!”

"Damn straight Zo!"

''It's been a tough week and a half, just listening to all the information that has been given to me. I feel great right now. We've pretty much got a hold on it, the whole situation right now. The main objective is to get me healthy so I can live my life normally, so I can see my babies grow up and so I can enjoy my family.''

"Family is everything Zo. Got to keep them at the centre of your life."

“For sure man. Hey what happened with the Sonics deal falling through? You sure you want out of this city? I've got to admit it's nice to look out at through the window.”

"Pistons pulled the rug out at the last minute. No deal. Not happy with taking on some big contracts. Real tough break for them losing Grant to Orlando this summer. Damn Magic are gonna be hella tough."

“Wow you're right Orlando gonna be good, they're not big in the post though. Gotta go through Miami first though!.”

"Yeah Miami have reloaded well. Brian Grant has big boots to fill without you there Zo."

“Hey man, you seriously thinking of leaving the Knicks or is it the front office? Life is too short Pat. You could have to retire tomorrow. Damn look what happened me.”

"Not sure Zo. Not Sure. They won't give me an extension, and Jeff said I won't start this season. Got to swallow my pride or move on."

“Lot to think about Pat. I wouldn't just leave if I was you. You'll regret this down the line. I promise you that. This is your town, your city, your franchise. The fans love you. At least the real one's do. You guys will be competing for the East again this year. If you's can make a move to upgrade the point, damn you're all set.”

"I know. It's not an easy decision Zo. David is working the phones with Scotty Layden. I don't have much faith in Scotty getting something done before the season starts. Just got to suck it up I think. As Oak said to me last week, make a run at 6th man of the year. I know I'll earn playing time in the 4th quarter with the game on the line."

“Now you got it brother. Don't bail when the going get's tough. You can earn your spot back. You're 37 not out. You ain't lying on no hospital bed like me. Do it for me man. I might make it down to the Garden to watch you play some time this year. The Knicks without Ewing, ain't the Knicks.”

"I appreciate it Zo. Hey ain't I supposed to be motivating you to get through this?!"

“Just be ready and waiting for me next year with a Knicks uniform on. I'll be back to kick your backside with Riles!”

"Just bring it Zo!"
Old 11-20-2019, 08:20 AM   #11
Retro NBA Nut

seaboh's Arena

Eastern Conference Preview 2000-01

Test 123 fasfjaif

Last edited by seaboh; 05-10-2020 at 06:31 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2019, 08:37 AM   #12
Retro NBA Nut

seaboh's Arena

Western Conference Preview 2000-01

test sfsdjigoidg

Last edited by seaboh; 05-10-2020 at 06:32 PM.
Old 11-21-2019, 11:57 AM   #13
Retro NBA Nut

seaboh's Arena

Game 1 Knicks @ Spurs

test fasnfoafoanf

Last edited by seaboh; 05-11-2020 at 08:00 PM.
Old 11-21-2019, 12:31 PM   #14
Retro NBA Nut

seaboh's Arena

Game 2 Knicks @ Nets

toihrqefoeqhf

Last edited by seaboh; 05-11-2020 at 08:11 PM.
Old 11-22-2019, 03:29 AM   #15
Retro NBA Nut

seaboh's Arena

sdohfif fsafoajf

Last edited by seaboh; 05-11-2020 at 08:23 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2019, 03:39 AM   #16
Retro NBA Nut

seaboh's Arena

sdHJFOSOFSAOIFSAPFSAP

Last edited by seaboh; 05-12-2020 at 08:57 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »