Home

NBA 2K20 MYLEAGUE EXPANSION, ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED? ATLANTA GLADIATORS

This is a discussion on NBA 2K20 MYLEAGUE EXPANSION, ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED? ATLANTA GLADIATORS within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-12-2020, 08:43 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
NBA 2K20 MYLEAGUE EXPANSION, ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED? ATLANTA GLADIATORS

After the 2019 NBA Draft, commissioner Adam Silver made an surprising announcement that would shake up the NBA. “This off-season now that the NBA Draft is over, the NBA will add 6 new teams to league. This is to shake things up and hopefully even out the teams.” The 6 new NBA teams are:

1. ATLANTA GLADIATORS
IMG_4324.jpg

2. BALTIMORE BULLETS
IMG_4329.JPG

3. LAS VEGAS ACES
IMG_4320.JPG

4. SAINT LOUIS SPRITIS
IMG_4330.JPG

5. SEATTLE SONICS
IMG_4321.JPG

6. VANCOUVER KODIAKS

We are very excited about our new team’s and can’t wait for the expansion draft. (I FORGOT TO TAKE PICTURES OF THE EXPANSION DRAFT SO WILL UPLOAD TEAM ROSTERS). After the EXPANSION Draft the Atlanta Gladiator went straight into making a few moves.
Trade One:
Hawks Receive:
Serge Ibaka

Gladiators Receive:
Hawks 2020 1st Round pick
Evan Turner

ESPN BREAK NEWS: Philadelphia 76ers move on from former number one pick Ben Simmons. GM Elton Brand said “We appreciate what Ben Simmons did for the team and but as team we feel like we hit our ceiling last year by getting eliminated by the Raptors. Ben is a good player, but work ethic stops him from being a great player.”

Stephen A. Smith on ESPN: I got two points to make on this 1. “I got what the 76ers are trying to do by trading Ben Simmons who doesn’t have a good jump shot it free up space by getting George Hill it might be an down grade because he can’t get rebounds like Ben but he can shoot and that should give Joel Embiid to be the monster he is. But point number 2. “We all know Elton Brand didn’t see eye to eye with Ben Simmons he told ownership that he would go out and party to much, shoot he tried to trade him last year at the deadline, but ownership said no. But to sit there on TV and try and take shots at him that’s disrespectful.”

Trade Two
76ers Receive:
Michael Porter Jr
George Hill
Hawks 2020 1st Round Pick

Gladiators Receive:
Ben Simmons

ATLANTA GLADIATORS GM/HEAD COACH TRAVIS GLENN: “I like our team’s core. I know we had an expansion draft and right after we got to work. I think we made some good moves, but we went out and we believe we got our Superstars of the future with Ben Simmons. He already is a great player, but we believe we can help develop his jump shot to become a hall of fame type player. We can’t wait to get to work with the young core.”

Atlanta Gladiators Staff
Ownership: WaterLoo Sunset Record base company in Atlanta
GM/Head Coach: Travis Glenn
Assistant Coach: Sam McDonald
Assistant GM: Alex Taylor
CEO: Zach Rogers
Scott: Michael Coffey
Trainer: Chad Murry

Next:
Team Roster and Rotation
1st Game of the year vs New Orleans Pelicans

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2020, 10:57 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K20 MYLEAGUE EXPANSION, ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED? ATLANTA GLADIATORS

People can reply!

Old 01-15-2020, 10:22 AM   #3
Rookie

Atlanta Gladiator Rotation:
Starters
PG Ben Simmons
SG Kentavious Caldwell-Pope
SF Dylan Windler
PF Trey Lyles
C Boban Marjanovic

Rotation
6th Evan Turner
7th Brandon Knight
8th Isaiah Hartebstein
9th Croatians Felicia
10th Kostas Antetokounmpo

Bench
11 Shake Milton
12 Jalen Lecque
13 Amari Coffey
14 Yante Maten
15 Zach Norvell Jr

Scoring Options
1. Ben Simmons
2. Dylan Windler
3. Trey Lyles

First Game of the Year and Franchise

New Orleans Pelicans IMG_4380.JPG
At
Atlanta Gladiators IMG_4381.JPG

I didn’t get any photos from the game. But from the start we dominated from the defensive side of the ball. Ben Simmons starts the year off right with a triple double and a monster stat sheet game. 31 Pts 11 ReBounds 11 Assist 1 Steal 5 Blocks. He also attempted a 3 but missed. He hit a few mid range shots. KCP and Windler both had 14 Pts, Brandon Knight came off the bench with 10. Everyone on the Gladiators score a point. The Pelicans rookie star Zion Williamson had a decent night 8 points and Pelican hopefully star Brandon Ingram struggle with 8 points. The Gladiators pack in the middle so Williamson couldn’t score inside, he saw double and triple teams all night down low. Lonzo Ball took a career high 25 FG attempts scoring 20 points and was the Pelicans bright spot. After the game Coach Travis Glenn said

IMG_4369.jpg

IMG_4370.jpg

“First game of the year, first game for this league franchise and what a way to start the year! We got a blow out win, Ben Simmons look unstoppable today, our whole team did there job. Nobody tried to do to much. We are going to celebrate this win. No questions for the media today just because we want to celebrate as a franchise.”

Old 01-15-2020, 08:04 PM   #4
Rookie

Game 2

New York Knicks 1-1

IMG_4383.jpg

At

Atlanta Gladiators 1-0

IMG_4384.JPG

Yes the Atlanta Gladiators was at home for the 2nd of the first 7 straight games of the year at home. Gladiator started at first to dominate then let the Knicks come back to then again the Gladiators dominated the rest of the game.

IMG_4371.jpg

First quarter the game was back and fourth, into Ben Simmons finally took over. The Gladiators started out on a 13-0 run, then the Knicks came back to take the lead 19-17 but after that the Gladiators took off and dominated, to a win 115-85. Ben Simmons finish with 29 Pts 12 Reb 15 Ast 2 Steals 3 Blocks. The Gladiators again had everyone score points and had 3 others in double figures.

IMG_4373.jpg

IMG_4374.jpg

After the game:

Ben Simmons said “Thank you Philadelphia for trading me I finally feel alive and can control the game at my pace.”

Reporter asked “Do you feel like Philadelphia hold you back?”

Ben Simmons said “Yes, they made me feel at times 2nd options then at times option 5. Elton I’m coming for you and the NBA!”

Old 01-19-2020, 11:32 AM   #5
Rookie

Game 3

Memphis Grizzlies

IMG_4420.JPG

At

Atlanta Gladiators (2-0)

IMG_4421.JPG

Career night for Ben Simmons and a triple double to top off a great team win. This game was an back and fourth game into the 4th quarter when the Gladiators took over on the defense of end. Ja Morant had an amazing game, 32 points 3 rebounds and 4 assist on the night. All game long all they talk about was how fast Ja was end to end. Ben Simmons struggle in the first quarter he had 7 points 2 rebounds and 5 assist but he had a stretch when he missed two middle range jump shots, a 3 and 2 lay ups and he was bench for the rest of the quarter but came back strong in the 2nd quarter, he keep the team in the game in the first half even though they were down 10. Trey Lyles had a 15 points and 10 rebounds, Boban had an 12 point, 7 rebound game. KCP chip in with an 13 point game. Gladiators took home the win 112-94. Ben Simmons stat line was again crazy 40 pts 10 reb. 14 ast. 2 stl 2 blk.

Coach Travis Glenn after the game “Man what a game, Ja Morant is super fast end to end I believe he has potential to be an MVP one day.”

Report: How do you feel about Ben Simmons play?

Coach Travis Glenn “He’s been great, he been busting his butt non stop. He out attempting 3’s and mid range shots and that’s an improvement.”

IMG_4417.jpg

IMG_4418.jpg

IMG_4419.jpg

Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »