Home

Another Person Who Can't Give up a Decade Old Game

This is a discussion on Another Person Who Can't Give up a Decade Old Game within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-23-2020, 12:25 PM   #25
炭治郎

kibaxx7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Another Person Who Can't Give up a Decade Old Game

Faried ballin'. Keep it up Role!
The Pigeon Tunnel (2023), Kindergarten Cop (1990), Arsène Wenger: Invincible (2021) ×
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2020, 09:57 AM   #26
MVP

RolePlayer's Arena

Old 03-24-2020, 10:14 AM   #27
MVP

RolePlayer's Arena

For those curious about what's going on around the NCAA and how Coach Valentine's recruiting is going. I should have something coming real soon. Had a big pile-up of games right around the recruit signing period.
Old 03-24-2020, 10:54 AM   #28
Pro

dfsJunkie's Arena

You guys crushed Murray St bad. It's funny to see teams shoot such a low amount of threes considering the way teams play in today's age. Nice work so far this season!
Old 03-24-2020, 01:07 PM   #29
MVP

RolePlayer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfsJunkie
You guys crushed Murray St bad. It's funny to see teams shoot such a low amount of threes considering the way teams play in today's age. Nice work so far this season!
Thanks all of our games except for the Oklahoma loss have been close games so it was nice to stomp a team for a confidence boost in the team's potential.

Yeah the late 2000s game, it's taken me some getting used to. It was very weird playing with two traditional post-up big men at first.
Old 03-24-2020, 01:33 PM   #30
MVP

RolePlayer's Arena

Morehead State Men's Basketball Recruiting - 2007-08
NAMEPOSCLASSHOMETOWNHTWTCALIBER
E.BrophyPGHSMemphis,TN5'10164
B.Al-SayyadCHSCape Coral, FL6'9230
S.DillonPGHSFrankfort, KY5'11170
M.PetkunasSFHSWorld6'6225
P.MrozikCHSIndianapolis,IN6'10227
J.FrenchPGHSChicago,IL6'3188

MOREHEAD -- First-year Head Coach P.J Valentine has taken a rather risky approach when it comes to recruiting in his first year. Although 3 Star prospects don't seem like a major deal for any major colleges, bringing in several three-star prospects could be a game-changer for a school like Morehead State.

Valentine believes in his charisma and coaching plan as he is chasing after the bigger name recruits and skimping out on the lower-rated ones. It hasn't paid off so far with Morehead landing zero recruits during the in-season signing period.

Elijah Brophy the number 197th ranked recruit appeared close to signing with Morehead but did not commit. Morehead is still the favorite to land the Senior guard out of Tennesse but now with several months until he can sign things could change. Brophy is rumored to being interested in the ability to be a day one starter at Morehead due to their lack of a true point guard.

Morehead also offered Center Boakai Al-Sayyad out of Florida, they're currently the only team to offer him but are in a tough battle with FAU and BCC for the player with our experts giving FAU the slight edge to sign the big man.

Other prospects include four-star point guard Stephen Dillon and three-star world recruit Milos PetKunas, both are rumored to be long shots for Coach Valentine but landing them would be huge for the school.

Valentine has kept two safer recruits in his back pocket as well Predrag Mrozik who despite the name is from Indianapolis, Mrozik has only averaged 5ppg in high school but at 6'10 he could be a great project player to put alongside Faried one day.

Lastly, Coach Valentine reached back to his roots Jarrett French, the point guard frequently played against Valentine during his coaching days at New Milford High School. French has spectacular size at 6'3 and 190lbs but has had a disappointing high school season. There is rumors that French has been put in a bad spot by his high school coach Eddie Lynn. French supposedly reached out to Valentine himself asking his former opponent to give him a chance at redeeming himself.

Last edited by RolePlayer; 12-03-2020 at 01:32 PM.
Old 03-25-2020, 09:16 AM   #31
Designated Red Shirt

trekfan's Arena

I like project players, that 6'10" kid sounds like a potential steal.

French also is interesting, he'd be quite a get for Valentine and with a chip on his shoulder I think.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2020, 12:15 AM   #32
MVP

RolePlayer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by trekfan
I like project players, that 6'10" kid sounds like a potential steal.

French also is interesting, he'd be quite a get for Valentine and with a chip on his shoulder I think.
I mean when you're signing 3 Star recruits all of them will probably be project players but on a team full of project players at least they'll be the better project.

My ideal realistic recruiting class would be Brophy and Al-Sayyad, Brophy is nearly a lock to sign with us but we're in a close third with room to go for Al-Sayyad. Not sure who I want the third to be, obviously want the four-star but we're trailing decently now after it started close.

French is the most interesting to me, he's got great size and the scouting report on him looks almost as good as Brophy. But he didn't do well in the ABL and isn't rated. We're also most likely bringing in Brophy who is a top 200 player in the nation at the same position. It'd be a good story though, Coach Valentine is from Rockford which is only an hour away from Chicago and French basically has us as the only school he wants to goto.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »