Home

Old 08-04-2020, 01:30 PM   #1
Rookie

H2UKNOW's Arena

OVR: 0
Bad Boys 3: The Last Dance?

Welcome to my Alternate Universe MyLeague! This is a 30-team control simulation using NBA 2K19 and SimWorld. I have 15 draft classes and plan to keep going even through the release of 2K21. Iíve started a few dynasty threads in the past, but my OCD led to nothing really lasting. I always got discouraged because I didnít have the resources to bring my viewers the same quality content that my favorite gamers did. Not anymore! I finally have my elgato and can make this this thing as detailed as I want while also showcasing my personality. I look forward to doing so for a very long time. If youíve made it this far then I sincerely appreciate you for starting this journey with me. I promise to keep you entertained.

Game: NBA 2K19
Roster: SimWorld
Sliders: SimWorld
Settings: SimWorld
Draft Class: SimWorld

Iím from Detroit. We had the Bad Boy Pistons of the 90ís. We had the Bad Boy Pistons of the early 2000ís. Now Iím predicting that a new era of dominance is ahead of us going into 2020 and I have a plan to make sure that prediction manifests. Most games will be simulated or watched via CPU vs CPU, but I will be playing as the Pistons in most games and weíre going 74-8 dammit!

The Last Dance touched us all, but it sparked a few new ideas for me. First, Michael Jordan is definitely the GOAT! Then I thought what if KD and Klay never got hurt in the playoffs? Then I kept thinking if the Warriors 3-peat does Durant still leave? If Durant decides to stay does Draymond have to go? What about Boogie? Too many questions so I set up a simulation to get some answers. As expected the Warriors swept the Raptors as Durant took home his third consecutive Finals MVP trophy, but thatís only the beginning. Weíll be finding out the answers to the rest of our questions together. You ready?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2020, 01:31 PM   #2
Rookie

H2UKNOW's Arena

Bad Boys 3: The Last Dance?

Reserved (NBA Archives)
Old 08-04-2020, 01:47 PM   #3
Rookie

H2UKNOW's Arena

Re: Bad Boys 3: The Last Dance?

Before we get started I need to bring you guys up to date. Below is a video summary of the 2018-2019 regular season, post season, and off season as well as a pre season newsletter to preview 2019-2020.

Last edited by H2UKNOW; 08-04-2020 at 01:49 PM.
Old 08-06-2020, 12:12 PM   #4
Rookie

H2UKNOW's Arena

Episode 2 is live baby! Kyrie Irving showed out in Boston, but did he get the W?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e...8lWM27C4NR/pub

Last edited by H2UKNOW; 08-06-2020 at 12:16 PM.
Old 08-06-2020, 07:24 PM   #5
Rookie

H2UKNOW's Arena

The first two weeks are complete! Zion Williamson put up 35 in his debut, but was topped by Ja Morant who put up 36 and got the victory in his. Kawhi had two 40-point games and two DNPs in the first two weeks of the seaon. James Harden started the season with 45 points on his way to Western Conference Player of the Week. It was lit! Unfortunately, I deleted my footage from week 1 so episode 3 is a recap of weeks 1 and 2 with the "Games of the Week" all coming from week 2. Episode 4 will be a recap of the entire month of November. I've attached the video as well as the weekly newsletters below.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e...9ocalgOHUr/pub

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e...01BS_4R7Ho/pub

Last edited by H2UKNOW; 08-21-2020 at 10:05 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2020, 10:07 PM   #6
Rookie

H2UKNOW's Arena

Episode 3 is posted above along with newsletters from weeks 1 and 2.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »