Home

NBA 2K - Georgiafan's 3 year realistic rebuilds / remasters

This is a discussion on NBA 2K - Georgiafan's 3 year realistic rebuilds / remasters within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
Most Anticipated Sports Games of 2023
Five Ways EA Sports PGA Tour Can Improve Golf Career Modes
Undisputed Early Access Impressions - Coming for the Belt

Old 07-19-2022, 01:57 PM   #801
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NBA 2K - Georgiafan's 3 year realistic rebuilds / remasters

Year 5 Award Winners

Year 5 Award Winners
AwardPlayerPosTeam
Most Valuable PlayerMagic Johnson ***GWizards
Rookie of the YearGilbert ArenasG Nuggets
Sixth Man of the YearJamal Murray GTrailblazers
Defensive Player of the YearJonathon IsaacFPacers
Most Improved PlayerMichael Ray RichardsonG Hornets
Coach of the YearChauncy Billups ***GWizards
All-NBA 1st Team
All-NBA 1st TeamMagic Johnson ***GWizards
Lamelo BallGHornets
Zion WilliamsonFPelicans
Larry BirdF Trailblazers
Nikola JokicCNuggets
All-NBA 2nd Team
All-NBA 2nd TeamLuka DoncicG Mavs
Bradley Beal ***GWizards
Giannis AntetokounmpoFBucks
Jaylen BrownFCeltics
Joel EmbiidC76ers
All-NBA 3rd Team
All-NBA 3rd TeamTrae YoungG Hawks
James HardenGNets
Jayson TatumFCeltics
Anthony DavisFLakers
Deandre AytonCSuns
All-Defensive 1st Team
All-Defensive 1st TeamLonzo BallGBulls
Matisse ThybulleG76ers
Jonathon IsaacFPacers
Giannis AntetokounmpoFBucks
Anthony DavisCLakers
All-Defensive 2nd Team
All-Defensive 2nd TeamDavian MitchellGKings
Dejounte MurrayGSpurs
Scottie BarnesFRaptors
Ben SimmonsFSpurs
Daniel GaffordCLakers
All-Rookie 1st Team
All-Rookie 1st TeamGilbert ArenasGNuggets
Tony ParkerGLakers
Jason RichardsonGWolves
Joe JohnsonFPistons
Pau GasolCCavs
All-Rookie 2nd Team
All-Rookie 2nd TeamBrandon ArmstrongGJazz
Bryce BarnesGTrialblazers
Purvis ShortFNuggets
Zach RandolphCTimberwolves
Tyson ChandlerCMagic

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...post2050653083
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2022, 03:23 PM   #802
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

Play In Results

#7 Suns vs #8 Kings
Kings Advance (first time in playoffs since 06)

Daughtry 26-16

#9 Mavs vs #10 Clippers
Clippers win, Mavs Eliminated

Zubac 19-5

#7 Suns vs #10 Clippers
Suns win, Clippers eliminated

Bridges 20-4-7 with 2 steals and 2 blocks

--------------------------------------------------

#7 Celtics vs #8 Bulls
Bulls win and advance

Ball 25-9-5 with 1 steal and 2 blocks

#9 Pistons vs #10 Nets
Pistons win, Nets elminated

Cade 42-8-7 with 3 steals and 1 block

#7 Celtics vs #9 Pistons
Celtics win and advance

Brown/ Tatum 24 each

editors notes - Stupid Boston getting the 8th seed I'm so over facing them. They are as good as any team in the league as the defending champs and have eliminated me two years in a row.

Old 07-20-2022, 02:45 PM   #803
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

Wizards Vs Celtics - Part 1

The first game saw Washington win by 13 points after shooting 48% from 3. A good sign to get the win as Boston like always holds Magic/Beal to 10 of 29 shooting. It was Collins who led in scoring with 25. Overall Washington out rebounded Boston by 12 with 16 of those coming from Rodman.

Boston splits the games on the road and wins by 7. Washington's 3-point shooting didn't work here only shooting 24%. No standout performances from Washington in this one. Jaylen Brown just missed a triple double and scored 24. Robert Williams was the MVP though 22 and 11 while 4 steals and 4 blocks.

A wild game so we will skip the lengthy recap and just go straight to the results. A 1-point game won by Washington on a Beal jumper at the buzzer. It was Collins who lead the way with a near triple double and 26 points.

Once again Boston evens the series at 2 with a 9 point win. Some odd stats in this one as both Beal and Tatum were very bad. Brown basically shut down Magic holding him to 7-7-7. Westbrook went 2 for 11, but then added 13 rebounds and 10 assist. Each team's offense G off the bench scored about 20 points in 14 minutes. Brown not only played lock down defense on Magic he scored 32 and had 9 rebounds. Robert Williams again was the man 20 and 14 with 3 steals and 4 blocks. Collins lead the team in scoring with 22 with 11 boards while Rodman had 17 rebounds.

A massive 3 for Bowen gave Washington the lead just needed 1 stop to take a 3-2 lead. Tatum missed the jumper with Rodman playing defense and Washington barely survives. Washington had nobody with over 18 points. Rodman played well with 10 and 16. Tatum had 31-9-6 while Brown was at 23 and 8 with 2 steals. Robert Williams was a pain again on defense with 2 steals and 4 blocks.

Boston ties it at 3 with a 119-95 win. Tatum went off 38 and 11 while his buddy Brown was 25-16-7. Boston dominated the glass with a staggering 22 offensive rebounds. Magic was again held in check 10-9-11 with Beal scoring 32.

It's only fitting these two teams battle it out to game 7 which is bound to be must watch TV.

Old 07-21-2022, 09:08 AM   #804
Designated Red Shirt

trekfan's Arena

OVR: 0

Goodness, gracious, a Game 7 against Boston -- but, DC has homecourt advantage, so you'll be away from the Garden. I think the Wizards will pull it off (who other than Magic can slay Boston in the postseason?) and move on.
Old 07-21-2022, 10:05 AM   #805
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

A game 7 against Boston isn't what I wanted as I'll be playing the whole game myself and my skill level isn't that good. They are so tough as they matchup with my star players. I have to shoot more 3's then I like to because the perimeter defense and a A+ rim protector. i'll have the 7th game up today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trekfan
Goodness, gracious, a Game 7 against Boston -- but, DC has homecourt advantage, so you'll be away from the Garden. I think the Wizards will pull it off (who other than Magic can slay Boston in the postseason?) and move on.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2022, 03:12 PM   #806
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

Wizards Vs Celtics - Game 7

This is why we spend countless hours a game 7 against the team that has eliminated us the last 2 years and are defending champs. To make it more important a lot of upsets happened in the 1st round so the East is wide open.

Boston stats 4 of 6 from 3 and Washington gets the sinking feeling in their stomach "oh no not this again". The lead got up to 13 points when Washington had to make a change on defense to get them off the 3-point line. The move was a 3-2 zone and it worked as it was back down to a 1-point game at the end of the 1st. Beal hits a 3 in the mid 2nd to cut the lead to 5. It would stay a 5-point game at half. The 3-2 was working while they were still hitting 3's it was limiting the attempts a little bit.

Finally, Washington takes a lead as Goodwin hits a 3 pointer. When the 3rd quarter ended it was a 1-point game.

Brown was taking a rest to start the 4th and Magic finally seeing a weaker defender on him in Westbrook. He would go straight at him and starts a run pushing the lead to 4. Just 3 minutes into the quarter the lead was all the way to 9 when Boston called a timeout. Washington took the cushion to give Magic a brief rest so he would be rested for crunch time. Now with 4 minutes in the game Forbes was in for Beal who was also getting a brief rest. Forbes hit a huge 3 and the lead was at 5.

Now its 2:33 to go and up 2 Rodman is at the foul line so not what you want. He hits 1 of 2 so that's good enough for him. Beal hits 2 FT's as Tatum picked up his 5th foul with 2:04 remaining. Rodman is guarding Tatum plays fantastic defense and forces a missed jumper. Magic finds Collins for an easy dunk in the pick and roll. The lead was 5 with under 1 minute. Tatum grabs an offensive rebound and instead of putting it back up goes to pass it out. Collins gets a hand on it and Magic picks up for the game clinching steal. Beal would then hit a mid-range jump shot.

Magic hadn't been great this series, but makes up for it tonight and had to work for everything he got. Goodwin and Forbes were huge off the bench adding scoring. Rodman like always doing the dirty work with 20 boards

Late Steal

Collins to Forbes for the late 3 on a backwards pass

Rodman late defense

Old 07-21-2022, 03:29 PM   #807
MVP

studbucket's Arena

OVR: 8

What a win. 6 players in double digits, Magic played great, and Forbes was very efficient from 3.

Bringing Back the Buzz - my first dynasty involving the '92-93 Hornets and my CHoops coach. Had a blast for 5 seasons before 2K killed it.
Old 07-21-2022, 04:58 PM   #808
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

I was nervous all game after they got hot from 3 and afraid they would get me again. I really had to pay close attention and hunt mismatches to score. Since Magic can't shoot it leads to a lot of fouls drawn which helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by studbucket
What a win. 6 players in double digits, Magic played great, and Forbes was very efficient from 3.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »