Home

NBA 2K - Georgiafan's 3 year realistic rebuilds / remasters

This is a discussion on NBA 2K - Georgiafan's 3 year realistic rebuilds / remasters within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-13-2023, 10:46 AM   #921
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NBA 2K - Georgiafan's 3 year realistic rebuilds / remasters

lol yea I didn't spend a ton of time on the courts and jerseys since I'll rarely ever see them. The logos is what I spent more time on since those show up on standings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RolePlayer
That Nashville court is interesting...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2023, 04:40 PM   #922
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

January Recap

While still a few games to go in January we are going to cheat and do a recap. So far Orlando is 8-4 in 12 games.

Beat Heat by 5 = Banchero 20-9-5
Beat Suns by 3 = Lavine 27-6-5
Beat Pelicans by 6 = Shaq 27 and 9 & Banchero 20-8-8
Lost to Lakers - Corpse of Cousins and Aldrige combine for 40 & Shaq 20 and 15
Beat Bucks by 4 = 4 guys over 20
Beat Rockets by 2 = Shaq 19 and 17 & Cole Anthony 21
Lost to Hawks by 8 = Banchero 31
Lost to Nuggets = Banchero 12-16-10
Beat Knicks = Banchero 25-8-7 & Anthony 14 and 10
Beat Nets = Shaq 14-17 with 3 blocks

Old 03-17-2023, 03:12 PM   #923
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

How Does Banchero Fit ?

Banchero won rookie of the year and going into year 2 his fit on the team was unsure. The offense was changing with the addition of Shaq and two all-star caliber G's VanVleet and Lavine were brought in.

His stats are pretty similar to his rookie year his scoring has dropped 2. Thats not a surprise since he is playing 2 less minutes and a lot more offense options. While not an ideal fit with Shaq since he isn't really a floor spacer. The fit is working just fine as his A+ athleticism can take advantage of 1 on 1 in the 4-out offense. His scoring being under 20 likely takes him out of the all star race. Also the scoring is currently 6th in the league.

Old 03-20-2023, 03:57 PM   #924
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

Looking At Lavine

Let's check in on the big trade that was made in bringing in Zach Lavine. The main thing is Orlando has one of the better records in the NBA so clearly the moves have paid off. Zach's scoring has dipped recently still it's at 17 per game and he is shooting 40% from 3. He does bring something that is unique to the team and is the best bet at beating his main 1 on 1 and creating his own shoot.

As long as Orlando can keep winning then paying his contract will be worth it as a 2nd/3rd option. They are a lot of talent around him on defense so have been able to cover up for that at least in the regular season.

Old 03-20-2023, 09:25 PM   #925
MVP

RolePlayer's Arena

OVR: 0

I looked back and tried to find it, but what happened with Markelle Fultz in this dynasty?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2023, 10:28 PM   #926
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RolePlayer
I looked back and tried to find it, but what happened with Markelle Fultz in this dynasty?
To make the $ work to get vanvleet i had to send him to Toronto. I also moved Wendell Carter for a future protected 1st as I didn’t have any minuted for either of them. I’ve been slacking this year so not the in depth updates I usually do. Toronto is one of the worst teams In the league somehow. Fultz per 36 stats are up. He missed 20 games and is in a contract year
Old 03-21-2023, 03:41 PM   #927
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

Magic vs Cruisers

Since we did a game recap vs the other expansion team on the road, we wanted to finish it with this team. If you thought the Nashville court was wild, then it's got nothing to on this one. Cozumel is a team that had the assets to try and make the playoffs a few weeks ago. Instead, they sit on cap space and extra 1st round picks to make the push next year.

We are going to skip the play-by-play recap as Orlando had a comfortable lead all game. It did allow Orlando to play a lot of guys including a 2-way player. Banchero was the MVP tonight scoring 35 points in just 30 minutes. Shaq was a terror 21 points, 14 rebounds, 4 assist, 6 blocks and 3 steals. Both of the PG's had 11 assist.

Old 03-23-2023, 04:28 PM   #928
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

Has Orlando Found A Hidden Gem ? All Star Break Update

It was the last game before the all star break so Orlando decided to rest Vanvleet to give him a even longer break. In his place two-way player Jessel Perez started and right away made a name for himself. In 32 minutes he scored 20 points, dished out 5 assist and had 3 steals and went 6/8 from 3.

Perez has saw his overall increase since he was signed (1 or 2 points) still he was a intriguing prospect this past summer. We admit we have no clue where he came from just happy, we found him. A 3 & D PG with solid size at 6'3 you're not going to see many PG with his combo of perimeter defense and 3-point shooting. Oddly enough VanVleet would be a pretty good comparison for him.

If he can shoot 40% from 3 this year then he is good enough to be in the rotation next year. Especially if he can get steals like he did this game which is possible as he is +13 over the league average. Despite A+ grades in 3's and mid-range his FT rating is only 62. He only grades out as D athleticism, but its not a total loss in the department. He has 91 speed 9 above league average. Then his 93 speed is 10 above league average. His playmaking is another negative.

Orlando is thinking about putting him onto the main roster, but would need to cut someone to do it. Boban, we like having around as the 3rd C incase Shaq gets hurt. Then Kris Dunn and his A+ defense could come in handy late in games in the playoffs. So what likely happens is Orlando just signs him this summer to a longer-term deal.

Orlando goes into the all-star break a bit cold still is the 3rd seed. Things are pretty tight so could easily move up or down. Shaq and Banchero were both voted to the all-star game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »