Home

NBA 2K - Georgiafan's 3 year realistic rebuilds / remasters

This is a discussion on NBA 2K - Georgiafan's 3 year realistic rebuilds / remasters within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 04-15-2022, 01:44 PM   #601
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NBA 2K - Georgiafan's 3 year realistic rebuilds / remasters

I did tweak the 3 point sliders a bit during the game (lowering mine and raising cpu). Your two best shooters both shoot good it was just all the attempts from SGA and O.G that got the %.

When I look at the normal shot tendency after the game O.G was way to high in the 80's. So I lowered is and raised Bias up a little. This is something I do at the start of the year for all teams anyway and helps young guys produce as they develop. I may need to look at the 3 shooting tendency as well for your team.

I have my coach rebounding setting now set to everyone crashes the glass I changed it earlier in the year so that may have helped my team as Fox got 10 rebounds.

I'll take a look at the system and settings this weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by studbucket
You finally got over the hump against my team! And it was dominant - wow. Outrebounded by so much.

15-55 from three is hideous. SGA and OG were problems, as was getting to the FT line for only 6 shots. Good there were only 6 turnovers, but man.

I liked what Bogdan provided off the bench, and Clarke too. Giddey was a no-show though, and Bias didn't do much.

Maybe change some of the coach settings so that Dame is scoring option 1, SGA is option 2, and you can leave options 3+ blank.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2022, 01:46 PM   #602
MVP

studbucket's Arena

OVR: 8

Your changes worked well and make sense! Maybe this can propel your team to a top 4 seed in the playoffs this year.

🏈RIFLE - a dystopian football league.

🏀Bringing Back the Buzz - my first dynasty.
Old 04-15-2022, 01:51 PM   #603
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

I'm going to hold off on standings update till the all star break. When I stopped last night with a few games before the break. I was like 12 games above .500. The bad news the East is very top heavy so that's only the 6th seed. Thats right around where the Thunder also are.

I always like controller the boards I'm not sure why it took me till year 3 to crash the glass lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by studbucket
Your changes worked well and make sense! Maybe this can propel your team to a top 4 seed in the playoffs this year.
Old 04-17-2022, 08:17 PM   #604
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

editor notes ramblings

I just got past the all star break finished all the lineup adjustments and roster. So the 2nd half shouldnít take as long to complete.

Iíll be going on a big vacation (cruise) leaving a week from this upcoming Friday so Iíve got a little less then 2 weeks to go. Iíll be completely unplugging from everything so no updates for those 8 days.

Since I plan on switching teams after this year thatís the perfect time to try and finish this season before resetting things. The tricky thing is I donít know how deep a playoff run Iíll have. Iím currently the 6th seed despite a good record. I could see my losing the 2nd round or making the finals.

I think my plan is to speed things along so maybe no updates after my all star break one. Since most playoff series take 5-6 games Iíll have to do multiple game updates in One day to finish by the time I leave.
Old 04-18-2022, 11:16 AM   #605
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

Fox Makes All Stars Over Sabonis

De'Aaron Fox has made the all-star team for the first time in his career. He is having a great year with nearly 23 points and 8 assist on shooting splits of 46/35/79. This years all star race was tough with a lot of deserving folks who didn't make it.

One of those players who didn't make it was perianal all-star Domantas Sabonis. While his scoring is down this year from 19 to 15. You could argue this year he is playing better then last year. His shooting % is way up as well as rebounds. Indiana ended the all star break as the 6th seed and keeping with the trend the last 3 years. Only 1 player from a 6th seed type of a team will make unless they are superstars.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2022, 04:03 PM   #606
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

All Star Break Standings

NBA Standings - Updated: Feb 13, 2023
EAST PLAYOFF RACEWLGB
Nets4612
Bucks4317
Bulls4119
Celtics4020
Knicks3921
Pacers **** (6th seed)3723
Heat3426
76ers3128
Hawks2633
Cavs (10th seed)2633
Hornets2436
Wizards2335
Raptors2237
Pistons2137
Magic1645
WEST PLAYOFF RACEWLGB
Spurs3821
Mavs3622
Warriors3624
Clippers3424
Suns3427
Thunder (6th seed)3227
Nuggets3028
Lakers2830
Jazz2732
Rockets (10th seed)2733
Pelicans2534
Timberwolves2335
Grizzles1940
Kings1644
Trailblazers1445

Key League Wide Injuries
Harrison Barnes - Season - Lakers
Rui Hachimura - 2-4 Months - Wizards
Nikola Vucevic - 6-8 weeks - Bulls (possible 1st round matchup with Indiana)
Joe Harris - 4-6 weeks - Nets
Jrue Holiday - 4-6 weeks - Bucks
DeJounte Murray - 4-6 weeks - Spurs
Thomas Bryant - 4-6 weeks - Wizards
Arvydas Sabonis - 4-6 weeks - Trailblazers
Evan Mobley - 2-4 weeks - Cavs
Old 04-19-2022, 01:25 AM   #607
炭治郎

kibaxx7's Arena

OVR: 0

Great job holding that 6th seed. Fox has been really good!
The Boy and the Heron (2023), Sweet Smell of Success (1957), Blow-Up (1966)
Old 04-19-2022, 10:36 AM   #608
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

I thought with being 14 games over .500 I would be better then the 6th seed. The East is top heavy this year so looks like it will be somewhere in the 4-6 range. I like playing with Fox a bit of a unique player since he isn't a shooter and sort of small. His speed makes him dangerous in Iso that's where I do the best with him. I don't do go with pick and rolls with him I think he is almost to fast for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kibaxx7
Great job holding that 6th seed. Fox has been really good!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »