Home

NBA 2K - Georgiafan's 3 year realistic rebuilds / remasters

This is a discussion on NBA 2K - Georgiafan's 3 year realistic rebuilds / remasters within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2022, 11:08 AM   #713
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NBA 2K - Georgiafan's 3 year realistic rebuilds / remasters

Yea I don't see me getting past Boston either they are a tough team. My goal was to reach round 2 which I've done so that allows me to go into the luxury tax next year.

I've got a bunch of mid-tier salaries so I should be able to find a F to get me to the next level. I would like to find a elite defender, but I'm not sure who that would be. I can trade this years 1st and 1 future 1st with them. So I may need to go all in on offense and grab a Ingram type player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by studbucket
Yeah, the Wizards are really going to have their work cut out for them. The good news is that you've made it this far, which is exceeding expectations and it's all icing on the cake. You can make your tweaks for years 2 and 3 to get that title.

Last edited by georgiafan; 06-16-2022 at 11:15 AM.
Old 06-16-2022, 02:17 PM   #714
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

Round 2 - Game 1
Boston's Offense Can't Be Stopped

The worst fears came true in the 1st game as Boston's offense couldn't be stopped scoring 144 points. Backup G Gus Watts who provides offense off the bench did just that scoring 32. Tatum and Brown both not only scored 20 each had double digit assists. Beal was great in this game almost scoring 40. However Magic didn't do much only shooting 5 of 18. Kennard can't play any better then he did scoring 25 in 15. It was the Boston offense which won this game easily.

Other Games

Pacers Barely win by 2
Fox - 22-4-10 with 3 steals
Sabonis - 15-15-9

Thunder Narrowly Lose
Doug Edwards - 27 and 9 on 6/6 from 3
Murray - 20-15-6

SGA - 24-7-4 on 8/21
Lillard - 8-3-3 on 3/11 shooting in 16 min

Dallas Wins By 2
Kawhi - 27-6-4 with 4 steals
Jonas Valaconious - -9-12-6

Old 06-16-2022, 03:49 PM   #715
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

Round 2 - Game 2
Repeat Of Last You ?

This game we start from the 1st quarter and unfortunately it was 3's galore to start the game off. Washington would keep it just a 5 point game when the 1st ended. A few minutes later the lead would be 10. Washington would call a timeout and double Tatum who already had 17 points. The lead would only grow with 2 minutes before half time it was all the way to 19. It would be chipped off some to 14 at half. Tatum/ Brown combined for 34 points so far. The 2nd half was more of the same and Boston wins taking a 2-0 lead.

Offense was a problem for Washington as they failed to reach 100 points. It looks like a 3rd scorer capable of scoring 20 a night is needed on this team. Beal scored 24, but it took 25 shoots to do it. Magic was alright, but will have to play better to pull off another upset. This was a bad shooting game Washington shooting just 19% from 3. Rodman and Gafford got a lot of offensive rebounds so that was a plus. Both starting F's got open looks just missed them.

This is what your going to get from Boston Tatum playing like the best player in the league with Brown not all that far under him. Westbrook filled in stats with 13 assist and 9 rebounds and Williams was efficient. Gus Watts came crashing way down to earth after his last game.

Other Games

Nets Beat Pacers (tied)
Durant 37-9-6
Richaun Holmes 20-10

Thunder Narrowly Lose Again (sa up 2-0)
Murray 21-6-9
Oubre 20-5-3

Bias 19-7-7
Lillard 16 points on 4/9 shooting in 18 minutes (1 ovr better now)

Portland Beats Mavs (tied)
Powell 34-4-7
Murray 23-8

editors notes

A odd glitch is happening and I'm not able to fix the minutes for Portland and Indiana so I'm going to have to let the CPU do those. Portland's is close to what I would have done while Indiana's is pretty far off

I'm taking tomorrow off work so will get back with games 3-4 on Monday.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2022, 03:55 PM   #716
MVP

studbucket's Arena

OVR: 8

In a bid to come back from 2-0 down, can we have Lillard go back to his starting place and try out the regular rotation? I can see that happening in the playoffs.

Rough, but expected for the Wizards.

🏈RIFLE - a dystopian football league.

🏀Bringing Back the Buzz - my first dynasty.
Old 06-16-2022, 04:23 PM   #717
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

Yea I'll move him into the starting role for game 3 as I've played that one yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by studbucket
In a bid to come back from 2-0 down, can we have Lillard go back to his starting place and try out the regular rotation? I can see that happening in the playoffs.

Rough, but expected for the Wizards.
Old 06-20-2022, 04:17 PM   #718
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

Round 2 - Game 3
Will It Be Tragic Johnson In A must Win Game?

This is the game Washington should win after falling down 0-2 and being at home. We pick things up with 8 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter and up 5 points.

Williams picked up his 5th foul which is key because backup C Grant Williams isn't a shot blocker. Magic went straight at it scoring 3 straight baskets off pick and rolls this made it a double-digit lead. After a break Magic got back into the game and the lead was up to 10 with 7 to go. Tobas would hit a 3 and the lead was at 15.

Boston would come back and Rodman would foul out with 5 minutes to go in a 8 point game. The next play Robert Williams would pick up that 6th foul. Tobas hits a big jumper off another pick and roll to make it a 8 point game with 2 to play. Westbrook surprisingly hits a clutch late 3 with 35 seconds, but the lead was still at 5. Magic would hit 3/4 FT's to ice the game.

Neither team shoot well from 3 and both well under 30%. This was great defense by Washington holding them to under 100 points and everyone under 20. Magic was the star tonight and this type of game that you want to see with a massive triple double. None of the other guys really did anything noteworthy. Rodman was solid at C despite playing less then usual. It feels like next year could be the year where he shines in his 2nd year starting.

Other Games

Nets Beat Pacers (bkn up 2-1)
Harden 34-5-6
Kemba Walker 21-7 in 23 min

Thunder Win in OT (sa up 2-1)
O.G 19-5-3 with 4 steals
Allan Houston 19-5
Lillard 21-3-5 with 3 steals on 8/20 shooting in 24 min (was scheduled to play way more)

Portland Beats Mavs (port up 2-1)
Bird 32-12-9 with 3 steals on 7/11 from 3
Murray / Penny 55 combined points

Old 06-21-2022, 02:56 PM   #719
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

Round 2 - Game 4
Must Win Game For Washington

Washington has a 10 point lead at halftime for the pivotal game 4 despite no major game from the two stars. Luke hit a 3 at the buzzer to make the lead 4. Robert Williams single handily keep Boston in the game that quarter. When the 3rd ended it was still a 8 point game.

In the mid 4th it was down to a 2 point lead with Robert Williams playing out of his mind. Thankfully he finally again fouled out with 3 minutes to go in a tied game.

Magic who has had A+ defender Jaylen Brown on him all series gets Westbrook this time. He easily scores on a iso and the lead at 3 with 2 minutes to go. Then our mortal enemy Tatum breaks our heart again hitting back to back 3's. When it was over the lead was now Boston up 5 with just 44 seconds to go. Tatum a little later would finally miss a layup and Kispert get the rebound. Just 22 seconds to go and Washington down 3. They got the Westbrook matchup again on Magic so the call is iso again. He misses the layup and Washington loses and is now down 3-1

Boston somehow wins the game despite Brown shooting 2 for 14 from 3 and a lot less FT's. Tatum's two 3's turned this series around. Robert Williams was amazing especially in the 3rd quarter. Turnovers got Washington 22 to 9. A rare game with both F's scoring 20 is gone to waste.

Other Games

Pacers tie up the series (tied at 2)
Thomas Bryant 24 and 7
Isaac 22 and 7

Thunder Win (tied at 2)
Lillard 24 on 7/12 shooting
Allan Houston 20-2-4 with 3 steals
O.G 14-5-4 with 2 steals

Portland Beats Mavs Again (port up 3-1)
Jamal Murray 22-5-10
Powell 18 and 9

Old 06-21-2022, 03:46 PM   #720
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

Round 2 - Game 5
Not Ready To Go Fishing

Luke hit two 3's and the lead was 4 with 5 minutes in the 4th quarter. Tobas hits a big 3 and the lead is up to 5 with 2:38 remaining. Boston would come back to tie it with a Jaylen Brown 3. Another Tobas 3 with under 1 minute to go gave them a 1-point lead. Somehow Tatum is wide open for 3 and somehow misses it. Magic hits Rodman for a dunk as Boston leaves him open so a 3-point lead with 31 seconds on the clock. Magic comes up with a steal to ice the game.

Washington did win to extend the series however it was just barely. When you factor in 53% compared rto 28% from 3 and only winning by 4 points isn't good for winning the next 2 games. Points were hard to come by with Kennard the only Wizard scoring over 20.

Other Games

Nets Beat Pacers (bkn up 3-2)
Harden 25-6-3
Durant 23-3-9

Spurs Beat Thunder (sa up 3-2)
Lillard 21
SGA 17-11

Rozier 24-3-6
Ben Simmons 19-9-9 with 5 steals and 2 blocks

Portland Easily Advances as 6th seed (port advance)
Bird 25-12-8
Ron Harper 14-5 holds Luke to 21 on 5/14

Harris Key 3

Magic Finds Rodman For Dunk

Last edited by georgiafan; 06-21-2022 at 03:49 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »