Home

Old 05-21-2019, 10:30 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: BFSL First Take

@everyone

Is this the falling for the Dallas Cowboys? This time last year we were bragging about the Cowboys enormous win streak, this year has been different.
Recently, the Cowboys battled against a sleeping Falcons team. I proudly caught up with the Owner Tim.

" My team came ready to play. Felt they had something to prove since the last season we played Cowboys".

Despite the Cowboys struggle, in their defense, they have been banged up this season.

"Yes, he was banged up but he is still a dangerous team and we wanted relentless pressure on him".

A big story is surprisingly Zeke was shutout. Falcons responded aggressively,

"We have had a top rushing defense for years. Where have you been?!? Speed and constant pressure allowed him not to be able to control the game on the ground" said Tim.

When asked multiple questions similar about if the Cowboys struggle comes from injuries, Falcons response was,

"Healthy or banged up, I don't care about my opponents squad. I can only control my own squad and provide the best lineup I can."

He continued,

"We have had to change a lot of pieces this past off-season but yet we are in prime position entering playoffs. This team is a lot different then what we have had in the past. Only time will tell if we can have playoff success"
Old 05-27-2019, 04:32 PM   #18
Rookie

@everyone
The Cleveland Browns is by far the most favorable team in this matchup vs Colts as well as any other team in the BFSL.
Despite Owner Dregrant82 Success, many voters fed into the hype of the Browns. When reporters asked Freshsquad about his Browns favorable votes from the league and success he replied,

"very proud, not just in the culmination of a roster that we have developed to where we wanted it to be best especially this year in guys stepping in after injuries and the guys not missing a beat".

Yes the Browns are the real deal this year, but make no mistake, they are going into this matchup against a well experienced playoffs owner in Dregrant. Browns owner replied,

"Dre and his colts are always a threat, we saw them earlier but Dak was out so I'm sure they having something to prove. We are glad that we have homefield and our fans can pull us through the tough times just like in our game with the Chiefs".

Browns gameplan vs Colts is simple,

"Stay consistent and just play our game and not get into a shootout that's not our playstyle" said Fresh.

Votes highly favored fresh big time and Fresh doesnt disagree,

"Of course we agree, our goal at the beginning of the year was Superbowls and we are 2 games away. Let's go!!!!!"

Kickoff is expected to be sometime tonight around 8 or so as the Browns owner are having a slight delay on their flight arrival! But the game will go down tonight!

We couldn't reach Dre as it seem to believe he is watching game footage (Twitch.tv/freshsquad) games. Dre realizes this will be one of the hardest assignments of his BFSL Career.
Old 06-21-2019, 12:04 AM   #19
Rookie

@everyone

With the BFSL Cycle on a wrap up the final year, I caught up with the Vikings to discuss the matchup vs Cowboys as well as the league. He had nothing but respect for his undefeated opponent .

"Always a great opponent, always a good team. Looking forward to it, should be a great matchup". Said Suep.

He continued with his thoughts regarding the league.

" Honestly, I thought about 2-3 months ago we were as strong as we’ve been in a while. Then like always, people lost some football itch and moved on. But overall, we are in a good spot, my number one concern, is how people have grown to expect perfection from a video game. They think if they call the right play and make the right throw, it should automatically be rewarded. That’s not football. You can do everything right, and for whatever reason, execution on 1 end doesn’t work out. I wish people would step back from the ledge more and say “are we getting realistic outcomes?”, which we are. They are too locked into gameplay, animations, etc".

The Vikings are the Superbowl Champions from last season but they remain humble this year despite success.

"Long way to go before we can think about a super bowl. Lot of new pieces from last year’s team, but that is always our goal".
Old 06-23-2019, 10:02 PM   #20
Rookie

@everyone
My pleasure to have Browns(Fresh) vs Jets(Liberty) the Game of the week. It's no surprise these two are still in this league late in the year. I interviewed both teams but made a separate article of both owners to give as much information as I can from both sides.

Browns Owner Fresh had this to say,

"We had some tough early years and lost alot of close games due to youth and immaturity. It has been a pleasure coaching and watching these guys grow together and learn how to win. Now it's time to win the big one."

The BFSL is subject to close and teams have packed their bags as they prepare for Madden 20, but I had to ask Fresh if he figured we needed any changes as a league as I do everyone around this time of the year.

"I would love to see more emphasis on balance of play calls but until we see specifics of how Madden 20 will look, I think we are fine where we are at" said fresh.

Gameplan is critical for the Browns as every game in the NFL. Despite the lack of time to build a roster , Browns remain focused.

"We lost alot of talent this offseason, we are still finding ourselves especially on offense, so our main emphasis going into every week is to take care of the ball, ourselves and each other."
Old 07-09-2019, 03:33 PM   #21
Rookie

The Pittsburgh Steelers(Brundog) are a true reflection of finishing strong. We are within 3 weeks away from the playoffs and our Steelers' brundog is on a mission under a perfect season in zero losses.

"I’m pleasantly surprised with my record this year. I did win my last 6 games at the end of last year so I did bring some momentum into the season."

Steelers likely will have a couple tough games along the way which could be a threat. In particular the Browns (fresh) and Superbowl champ Vikings (Suep) who defeated Dregrant82s" Colts last season.

Brundog replied to this ,

"Not sure if I’m going to play cpu or Fresh since he is moving. I’m hoping I get to face him because he is always a tough test. Playing Suep will be a good challenge and fun. I think we’ve only played once this Madden."

Our commissioner Brundog had nothing but respect for the BFSL.

"I love this league and the guys in it. I’m just disappointed the numbers dropped lately. The league is supposed to be year round so I think we should discourage people dropping out before the new game comes out. I’d like to have 32 sim guys who play year round."
"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2019, 09:36 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 10

Thought you men might like a review of everyone's GM work. I created a spreadsheet and counted everyone's players rated in the 80s and 90s and assigned a point value. The system isn't perfect because I did not take into consideration age or position played. A 90 punter was rated the same as a 90 QB, so it has flaws. With that said for a quick project I think it was interesting. Here are the results from highest point total to lowest:

Team total points
Browns 43
Dolphins 40
Steelers 38
Chiefs 37
Saints 36
Cowboys 35
Rams 35
Falcons 32
Vikings 29
Cards 27
Bills 25
Jets 25
Giants 24
Packers 22
Broncos 21
Raiders 21
Seahawks 21
Chargers 20
Ravens 20
Bengals 19
49ers 18
Lions 18
Titans 18
Bears 17
Bucs 15
Colts 15
Jags 15
Panthers 15
Texans 15
Redskins 13
Patriots 9

Scoring system is 4 points for a player in the 90s, 2 points 85-89 and 1 point 80-84.

Last edited by labguy; 07-26-2019 at 09:43 PM.
Old 07-30-2019, 06:11 PM   #23
Rookie

@everyone
Our very 1st interview with all respect starts with two time BFSL Madden 19 Back to Back Superbowl Champion Vikings Sueppel. I caught up with Sueppel as we are days away from Madden 20 official release!

"Always an exciting time. I purposely try not to read much about the game or read reviews. I like to experience it for myself and rely on league members to get a feel for the new version. "

Around this time of the year...BFSL teams reach out to other top tier Owners in the league to gather a few tips on their gameplay or for some just simply improve as much as possible before BFSL begins.

"I absolutely will be open for scrimmages"said Sueppel.

Suep continued ,

"The Vikings roster is largely unchanged from a year ago, but I'm definitely most excited to play with more 2 TE sets now that the Vikes have rookie lrv Smith to pair with Kyle Rudolph" said Suep.

Vikings was a back to back champion in our last 2 seasons in the BFSL Madden 19 league. Its unclear how things will be come Madden 20.

"Its such a different game year to year, I'm just hoping to find my groove and be a playoff contender in 20. Then let the chips fall from there."

When asked about BFSL new owners and teams he looking forward to seeing he responded,

"I'm always looking forward to seeing how everyone adapts to the new game!"

Stay tuned for more coverage as we will have Chiefs Rob and Steelers Brundog both in an interview together on phone calls. Interview to be posted tomorrow if all goes well
Old 07-31-2019, 04:02 PM   #24
Rookie

GameBreaker35's Arena

Glad to see you guys are still going strong!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > BFSL »