Re: BFSL First Take

https://youtu.be/GyOeUWMycPs

Millboy play of the day!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2019, 12:50 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0

Welcome to the BFSL. I sat down with the owner of the Arizona Cardinals (Jerikokaiseir) a month ago in the offseason and figured this would be the perfect time to give feedback.

For many teams , rebuilding is critical, in fact, the Cardinals feel such.

"We are in the rebuilding process so I am not really expecting a whole lot this year. However, the building blocks are there and the future is very bright" said Jerikokaiseir.

Training camp has ended for all 32 users, here is how Cardinals owner feels about their camp in Arizona.

"Our training camp is going strong and we are constantly honing our skills. We will be competitive this year, I can at least promise you that. "

WR Christian Kirk will have a breakout year along with RB David Johnson. There's no question rookie QB Kyler Murray will have to quickly learn to handle the bumps and bruises of the long season in the BFSL. If he can stay healthy Cardinals may have a chance.

Jerikokaiseir concluded with ,

"Goodluck to everyone. We have a great group of coaches and everything is a challenge. It's a great league .

Cardinals week 1 matchup will be against new owner Lions( recchem2000) @Lions - recchem2000 @Cardinals - Jerikokaiseir MST
Old 09-08-2019, 09:10 PM   #27
Rookie

For some of you let me introduce to you a very long time BFSL member/ owner of the Vikings Sueppel. Sueppel has won 3 of our last 3 Superbowls in the BFSL in Madden 19 in a row!!

"It will take some time to recapture that magic. Those were 2 special groups, but that is what we are amining for. We expect a very tough game from Fozo, as always. He has had my number in the past, so we need to play well. " said Suep.

One key matchup will be CB Xavier Rhodes matching up against WR Julio Jones.

"Always know where he is. We cant expect Xavier to lock him alone, so he'll need help. We need to get to Matt Ryan and make him get the ball out.".

Suep believes Fozo is a great competitor and will be a very strong task to open with.

Vikings has some very strong Wrs depth. He feels very confident.

"Very excited about our Wr duo, as well as of new TE Smith. Defensively , it's nice to have a veteran group for another run!"
Old 09-09-2019, 04:43 PM   #28
Rookie

Welcome to another story within the BFSL Tribune Show. I'm proud to give you our veteran league Owner Fozo's text interview.

"I think it always takes me a while to get into the flow of each madden cycle. Hopefully I'm prepared enough to compete. "Said Fozo.

Atlanta will be a new challenge for Fozo. This is by far the best team he has had so team management and strategy will be a learning process.

"It should be fun to have Julio. The only problem is he is no secret to anyone so I need to stay balanced ".

He continued,

"As I alluded to earlier, this roster will be a new challenge for me. Going to have to force more on managing existing talent instead of building something from scratch. " said Fozo.

Fozo is very known for his strategic roster moves, especially within the offseason and draft.

On the other hand, Falcons plans are huge as they prepare to faceoff against a BFSL high voting percentaged team in the Vikings(Sueppel). Many have voted for Vikings .

"Again against Suep, you just cant make mistakes. He's always one of my favorite opponents to play. Always a sim game and I think there is mutual respect for each other gameplay styles and chess match that usually accompanies them".
Old 09-10-2019, 02:12 PM   #29
Rookie

⁶BFSL Breaking News / Americas Game of the week for week 2 has gotten even more interesting! I interviewed both owners after their first week debut, but multiple reports this morning informed me that WR Amari Cooper is out for 4 to 5 weeks!

Before that I spoke to both users to discuss the game. According to votes , many chose Cowboys, but this was before the Cooper injury reports.

"We dont have a feeling about votes. It should be a tough match as any BFSL match is...We look forward to it. We will utilize everything ".

Cowboys main goal is to focus on what's In front and never look ahead while taking advantage of every opportunity.

On the other hand , sleeper 1-0 Redskins owner Pumpwall has received 1% chance to win. He responded,

"Cant say I agree with the votes but that doesn't take away what Massive has done in this league. He's a great opponent and uses his players well. I think people lean towards him because of his running game and O line. "

Redskins looking to snap an upset. Many must remember they defeated a very good Eagles team week 1.

"Zeke will definitely be a priority but Massive isn't one trick opponent. I'll have to play good football all around to have a chance ".

He finished ,
" I think the upset will be staying out of 3rd and long. Cowboys have some great playmakers on D line and it's something I dont want to play into" said Pumpwall.

99% of everyone chose Cowboys but I've come to believe that the loss to Amari Cooper gives Redskins life to prove everyone wrong !
Old 09-11-2019, 04:47 PM   #30
Rookie

Before the league kicked off , their were excitement and high hopes in Indianapolis, but before an blink of an eye life changed. Andrew Luck decided to retire.

During this moment, new comer @Colts - milldaddy had every right to leave or choose another team. But instead he took on the challenge.

"I run the football first and foremost. I have 3 backs that brings 3 different skillsets to the table. The RPO has worked well for me in short yardage situation, and I have two really good tight ends.

Jacoby Brissett is on a hot start but Milldaddy disagrees.

"I dont even think this is a hot start, it is who Jacoby is. I feel confident with him going forward, and think he fits our style offense.

Leonard has recorded 15 tackles, 3 sacks and 1 interception. Milldaddy feels he is everything someone should want, especially with those who prefer to user the linebacker position.

The BFSL is filled with talent, and in order to separate yourself from the back is to win the big games including a deep playoff run. Nevertheless, Milldaddy is taking things one game at a time.

"I dont know if I would go that far yet. There are some holes on this team, but we have the pisces there. There are some great players in this league, nothing against my first two opponents but there will be tougher challenges in the coming weeks for our football team. However, that is the goal for our organization."
Old 09-16-2019, 06:26 PM   #31
Rookie

The San Francisco 49ers Coach GoneFishin has turned this program around. The 49ers @49ers - GoneFishin615 are 3-0 and will be facing off against the 2-1 Browns week 5.

The Cleveland Browns @Browns- freshsquad757 has been in the BFSL tribune media on several occasions, and it's no surprise that they are box office. The Browns are led by Jarvis Laundry and without a doubt headlines Odell Beckham Jr. I asked the 49ers if he had any concerns with the Browns WRs , he replied ,

"I'm very concerned about the Wrs. Hopefully the new addition CB AJ Bouye will alleviate some concerns but those playmakers will make plays. Just need to make sure they dont take the game over".

The 49ers have been playing good football lately. Sitting at 3-0 , and on a bye week. Gonefishin feels pretty impressed with his team.

"I'm very impressed and pleased with the way my team is playing. I was afraid the OL would be a big weakness but they have turned out to be my strength. "

The Gameplan vs the Browns will be to not turn the ball over or give up big plays. If they can achieve this , then they're confident in this matchup.

Votes favored 49ers slightly but not much. When asked about the gameplan vs the Browns , 49ers head coach responded simply

"The team with the most points will win" .

"Superbowl or bust for the Niners. We are going all in by filling in two glaring holes at OL and CB with Tardiff and Bouye." Said Gonefishin

Interview with the Browns will be out sometime tomorrow.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2019, 03:28 PM   #32
Rookie

The Browns are once again making the headlines this season. With the preparation to face an undefeated 49ers team can be challenging but motivational to others.

"I like the challenge of figuring guys out and the newness works both ways so it allows me to focus on my gameplan and not trying to decide when I know what's coming is coming. " said Fresh.

Currently the Browns offense hasn't found their identity and it will be tough to dictate that versus this 49ers team.

Votes favored 49ers, but that is no surprise said Freshsquad.

"Not surprising, they are undefeated, beaten some good owners already so we have to be ready and are not taking them lightly especially with how bad we have been struggling this season so far" .

The gameplan is for Baker Mayfield to protect the ball , and not throw many interceptions.

The predicted score is 27-20.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > BFSL »