OVR: 0
Re: BFSL First Take

BFSL TRIBUNE SHOW BREAKDOWN

https://youtu.be/IIzMsw3iKPM
Old 09-23-2019, 02:17 PM   #34
Rookie

In the BFSL, There is talents filled all over, in fact, the NFC is arguably the strongest conference in the BFSL.

SmashMouthFB33 is one of the newest BFSL members and is pleased with his first year BFSL experience.

"My experience is awesome, all is well , offensively I will do what I do. My expectations is always to win." Said SmashMouthFB33.

On the other hand , MannySinghPSU was with the BFSL last year, and was praised for his skills.

"Since joining the BFSL our team has only given up 2 offensive touchdowns and both were on long plays , not one drive has led to a TD that was over 40 yards." Said Manny

He continued , "Offensively we are hoping to create an air raid offense by season 2. Adding Corey Grant, and the return of Allen Robinson in a few weeks will help Trubisky giving him great options. Trey Burton has been our red zone guy, and Taylor Gabriel will help stretch the field."

"We will do what we always do against the Saints. Blitz the Quarterback and create pressure and let our corners do their job against the Wrs. "
Old 09-24-2019, 05:08 PM   #35
Rookie

The 5-2 Kansas City Chiefs will faceoff against a very determined 3-4 Packers team, in fact, QB Aaron Rodgers is top 5 in passing yardage amongst all quarterbacks in the BFSL. Although he has thrown 14 interceptions.

"A lot of the picks have been a result of some great defensive plays..we need to go through the route tree better to find the open targets." Said Packers Coach Emperor.

On the opposite side, the 5-2 Chiefs Patrick Mahomes is the real deal. Mahomes is #2 behind the great Tom Brady and has led his team to an magnificent start.

"Mahomes is perfect. We need to invest more into protecting him" said Chiefs Coach Rob.

Despite Packers interceptions, Aaron Rodgers has found his favorite target in Devante Adams. Adams has 42 rec, 671 yards and 3 TDs for the seasons so far.

"Adams will probably get his. Will do what we can but as long as no one else goes off we will be ok." Said Rob

Chiefs feel they have to improve more on the defensive side of the football which doesnt put them in the Tier 1 BFSL top team caliber yet.

Rob went on to say, "Our goal is to make Rodgers uncomfortable. I haven't played Packers owner much but when I do , Chiefs turn into pick city!!".

Coach Emperor feels just as comfortable but humbling, "We're not going to slow them down too much so we'll have to pick up our offense headed into the game."

Getting the football to Devontae Adams will be a key factor in this matchup. "Yes absolutely, last game he caught 3 TDS .. that was instrumental in how we won." Said Emperor

Packers will look to eliminate the mistakes and turnovers. If they can do so, they may can shock the BFSL.

Votes favored Chiefs 86%

https://youtu.be/zUkMo75g3x8
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2019, 04:12 PM   #36
Rookie

Welcome to an addition of the BFSL Tribune Show. Below is the link for your BFSL Week 8 recap , as well as a Week 9 Breakdown!

We have 4 games remaining in Week 8. One in particular that I will be tuning in to is 4-3 Vikings vs 4-3 Redskins.

https://youtu.be/TY21ogedjgQ
Old 10-01-2019, 09:12 PM   #37
Rookie

Welcome to an addition of the BFSL Week 11 Game of the week, we have 9-1 Bears vs 3-5 Rams( record could change by tonight vs Steelers )

The Bears is without a doubt the favorite in this matchup. In fact, nearly the entire league voted Bears. I spoke with both parties regarding this game.

"They should vote Bears, I would vote Bears. He's playing great and I'm still trying to put together a few wins to get back into the playoff hunt" said Hamme08.

He continued, "Yeah, I played some good teams, but I was very out of rhythm. I didnt have alot of time to get practice reps in with other owners in the offseason, so I'm still finding my way. Beating Bhruww and Fozo seemed impossible but I got lucky.

The ideal plan is to limit turnovers and create turnovers for the Rams.

On the other hand, the Bears look to go 10-1 but understand it wont be easy.

" Its a trap game. If we dont bring our A game we will lose. " said Manny.

He continued, "Hamme is too good to overlook. Our records no indication of how the outcome this game should be."

Bears believe Khalil Mack will be the key X factor in this game. The focus for them Is similar to almost everyone in the league. Limit turnovers, win 3rd downs and Ball control.

17-9 is the predicted score.

Thanks to @everyone that voted in our Week 11 Game of the week.
Old 10-02-2019, 04:13 PM   #38
Rookie

Welcome to the new update of scores, playoff race , teams that are on the bubble as well as in the hunt!! There are some very important games Week 11.

The BFSL Tribune Show also went over the week 10 recap, with other important news!

Click on the link below to tune in to the show ! @everyone

BFSL TRIBUNE SHOW BREAKDOWN https://youtu.be/IIzMsw3iKPM
Old 10-06-2019, 10:30 PM   #39
Rookie

@everyone Welcome to an addition of the BFSL Week 13 Game of the week. We have 7-4 Vikings(Sueppel) vs 8-3 Seahawks(Psmcclure).

Going into this game, Both owners look to keep their playoff hopes alive. In face, I spoke with both users.

Sueppel, responded about the matchup,

"It will be very tough. Very good coach and team we are facing. Will have to play mistake free to have a chance. "

Vikings plans to move the ball consistently offensively. In their losses, they feel they stalled. The defense for Vikings look to gameplan for Russel Wilson for Seahawks.

The Seahawks is lead by a great defensive team and even shut out league leaders' 49ers' running back Matt Breida to only 80 yards.

"We know how much of a challenge it will be, but we have to get the run game going somehow. We aren't build to throw it 50 times a game, we will find a way" said Suep.

Vikings had no response in regards to the prediction of the score but feels this is a GREAT game for the BFSL!

On the other hand, I sat down with Psmcclure his response were ,

"Vikings present some of the same issues that 49ers did in setting the edge and defending the RPO tags."

Seattle feels it will be important for their defense to eliminate explosive plays.

The Seahawks is now 1st in the division and loves it as they would only play one less great quality opponent in the BFSL.

"I never feel 100% comfortable before a game, but I'll have a gameplan ready that gives us a chance to win. Suep isn't going to make this an easy contest that's for certain" said Psmcclure.

Seahawks were surprised that they were the favorites amongst league votes in the BFSL. As he feels the Eagles matchup was a prime example to why the Seahawks still need improvement.

Psmcclure concluded his gameplan needed to become simple, "weather the storm and play better situational football than the previous week".
Old 10-09-2019, 03:37 PM   #40
Rookie

@everyone Welcome to an addition of the BFSL Week 14 Game of the Week.
8-4 Bengals vs 8-3 Browns.

Browns have been playing pretty good football , despite their hard schedule.

"Our team was not presented with a favorable schedule but we feel like we have found and established our identity". Said Freshsquad

The league votes favored Browns but he will not feed into it.

"Favored,underdog,sneaky team. We have been labeled them all and none of it matters, any given Sunday in the BFSL" said Fresh.

The Browns aren't focused on playoff talks despite being only a couple weeks away. Freshsquad had some personal to say about his fellow opponent Bhruww.

"I'm excited to have Bhruww back personally, we have always had great games. North it will quickly become the best division in the BFSL once he has a roster, Bhrun and Bmore will become better as well."

On the other end, Bhruuw's Bengals is playing good football in the BFSL but adding roster depth will be key come offseason.

"I haven't invested much time but I looked at the depth chart and stats of every opponent." Said Bhruww

The Bengals only want to get in the playoffs , even if it is the 6th seed.

"Just try and get in. Anything can happen once you are in the playoffs. Just need to get there and see what happens. " Bhruww replied.

He concluded with a special message to the BFSL.

"BFSL is strong currently. Hope we can keep it going as a group. As for opponent, Freshsquad is always one of my toughest matchups. I tend to lean on my defense and game management but Freshsquad often puts alot of pressure on those aspects as he has historically been good offensively. "

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > BFSL »