Home

Old 11-19-2019, 08:33 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: BFSL First Take

@everyone
Wiith over half of the season played, it's great to see parity amongst the league, in fact, in our Week 9 BFSL game of the week, 5-2 Texans(iamzay) and 5-2 Jets(libertyjets) are off to a great start. Votes even were evenly considered!

"I've had a bit more success on offense as I've gotten used to M20. I've gotten better at making sure my presnap adjustments are in place. My O-line is below average, so that forces me to play smarter and think faster." Said LibertyJets.

The Jets defense has always been the strength of LibertyJets game, and they are loaded with talent.

The Texans on the other side, is loaded with playmakers, so the Jets will be sure to identify them each and every play.

One thing that stands out is the Jets being able to lead the division in the AFC over a great BFSL owner Dregrant82, as well as defeating great opponents this season.

"Honestly I think I've had the higher rated team in most of my wins. I lost to the Bengals and Broncos in week 1 and 2, but my week 3 through 7 opponents have only 6 wins combined. My schedule is about to get considerably harder. I know I need to step up and play my best ball if I'm going to take this team deep into the playoffs this year."

Look out for Jamal Adam's, he is one of the hardest hitters in the game, but also plays great coverage. ,

Fun fact , Adam's has forced 8 fumbles through 7 games!!!
Old 11-22-2019, 02:33 AM   #50
Rookie

@everyone

The Texans are off to great start. In fact, they are far ahead of their last year season's so far this year, after defeating a playoff caliber Jets.

" Texans got the W! Off to a hot start. , my linebackers and D Line has been great all season stopping the run. Making teams look to pass early and often. My game plan varies team to team."

The Texans are now leading their division, and Iamzay remains humbled.

"Im happy to be leading but I’ve been known to have bad second half seasons. So this season I’m really leaning on keeping my team healthy, taking less hits with Watson. Keep my defensive intensity high."

Lamar Miller played great against the jets so everyone should be aware of Texans run game going forward.

"Watson is having an average season so far so we are really leaning on Lamar lately. I believe he is top 5 in yards and rush attempts this season" said Iamzay.

This just one of many new winningest teams in the BFSL. Stay tuned as I break down the Falcons, Chargers, and definitely the Tennessee Titans who took down the Vikings in a close one 29-23!
Old 12-03-2019, 03:48 PM   #51
Rookie

@everyone

With the BFSL Week 14 approaches, the 7-4 Jets will host 10-1 Seahawks in the final few weeks of the 2nd year in the BFSL league.

The Jets have impressed at 7-4 being 1 win in front of the 7-5 Patriots, but the Jets have a very tough stretch , one game in particular will be vs the 10 game streak Seahawks.

"I've been happy with my game planning and adjustments that allowed me to be competitive in some games against a lot of tough opponents. "

The Jets will have to prepare for a showdown vs Psmcclure.

"I've got to make him earn it. Try to limit mistakes and neutralize his best players. Always know where the MLB is and cover the damn ball!" Said LibertyJets

On the other end, Psmcclure is doing everything he can to continue the win streak, and the dominance of proving he has the best team in the NFC.

"Im pleased to be in the position that we're in, but the season doesnt end today. I need to finish out these last 5 games strong, and all of them are quantity teams-including this Jets team. " said Psmcclure

"Liberty us a tough opponent, but I'm familiar with him from our AFC South days in past leagues. I know he's going to play smart football and pounce on any mistakes I make."

"I'll take Seahawks as far as vote for obvious reasons" Psmcclure ended.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2019, 12:42 AM   #52
Rookie

@everyone

Welcome to week 15 Game of the week.

With the season coming to an end , the 9-4 Tennessee Titans will host the 12-1 Bengals.

The Tennessee Titans has been everything but better than what most give credit for.

"Its the type of play I've been hoping for. Improving as a team week by week. Except the last time we were game of the week. Lessons learned though."

The gameplan for the Titans will inquire some deep shots to keep the d honest. While using aggressive play calls to try to force turnovers on defense.

A.J. and Jayon Brown along with Adore Jackson will be the X factors for the Titans.

Every league member in the BFSL has voted for the Bengals to win, but Titans (RamsXcards) wont allow that to bother.

"Haters gonna hate. Just playing, after the last game of the week, I dont blame them. " he said jokingly.

On the other hand, the Bengals are looking like Seattle in the NFC. Sitting at 12-1 as well, and to others, Bhruww is potentially the #1 or 2 user in the BFSL.

"We are pleased with our performance to this point. We felt we improved over the offseason. I still feel the o line is a major concern but I'll take the 12-1 record. " said Bhruww.

Bhruww isnt familiar with RamsXcards titans , so the gameplan wont change.

MLB Raekwon McMillan will be a key X factor in this game. He has turned into Superstar development a few weeks ago which has affected his play.

CB Tony Brown will also be a X factor. Fun fact, he was signed from free agency and is now top of the league in interceptions! Never give up on your dreams, Tony Brown is an example of that.

Despite the 100% votes for Bengals, Bhruww isnt sold.

"Being favored doesnt really impact us or how we will approach this game ." Said Bhruww
Old 12-08-2019, 05:20 PM   #53
Rookie

With the season slowly coming to an end the BFSL Game of the week gets better and better. We have 10-3 Vikings vs 10-3 Bears, winner decides to wins the division. I caught up with both users earlier to discuss.

"This is where we expected to be. Now we have to finish down the stretch against good opponents." Said Sueppel

The Bears and the Vikings game typically comes down to the turnover battle, so each team must play smart and limit the big plays.

Manny replied ,

"We know this team well. We always come ready to play, as do they. It will be a slugfest as usual."

Bears look to reduce turnovers and not allow Trubisky to decide this game.

The Bears vs Vikings game last match went into Overtime as Bears' Allen Robinson caught a deep pass. Fun fact , Allen Robinson returns from injury the week of this matchup! This will be great for the Bears offense vs Vikings.

"We need to move the ball more efficiently this time than last time , too many mistakes , and that cant happen against a quality opponent " said Suep.

Similar to Allen Robinson 's return for the Bears, Wide receiver Diggs return back for the Vikings which will be huge for them as well.

Votes went 50/50
Old 01-09-2020, 12:19 PM   #54
Rookie

The Miami Dolphins have been one of the biggest improving teams in the BFSL, sitting at 2-1.

"I just think patience. The understanding that a few good players wasnt going to make a difference so I just cleaned house and acquired as many draft assets as possible."

The Dolphins has certainly improved defeating the Patriots and Steelers who both has been successful over their BFSL career, when asked Tank replied ,

'' The AFC East is a tough division. Jets couldn't have had two tougher opponents. The Bill's have a really impressive roster and of course the BFSL legend running the Patriots."

He continued, The Steelers game could have gone either way. Pittsburgh QB Huntley is BAD, their GM should be FIRED!!! 2 Fullbacks but no QB? Come on Brun, your better than that!!" Said Tank

Only team to defeat Dolphins so far is the Raiders, which was to be believed a cause of penalties to become a difference.

The Dolphins is led by many young guns, and LE Rivers and SS Fuller. Rivers was the 1dt pick made and fuller was a 2nd rounder who is phenomenal.

The Dolphins are pushing for a playoff run, but the rebuilding process never ends. Its debatable that Tank has had the best draft performance in the BFSL History books. What he has done with the Dolphins is beyond impressive.

"We never stop building or looking for ways to improve. Next season we could have some pretty big holes on the O line., but the plans is to keep the core together which we feel we should keep them all under the cap for several seasons., but so much of 'The Plan' truly relies on development of rookie QB Slovis.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > BFSL »