OVR: 2
BFSL First Take

Check here for all the latest updates!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2019, 03:46 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: BFSL First Take

Welcome to the BFSL First Take sports channel. Here you will receive Youtube links from our BFSL League highlights, Owner Interviews , and more.

Below will be the link to the BFSL Top 6 Plays of the week. I must say the nomination process was very tough. I spent hours trying to evaluate the tapes. Everyone's gamefilm was awesome! Click the link below to watch the plays live!!

https://youtu.be/YWn4osdxbIg
Old 03-18-2019, 09:57 AM   #3
Rookie

However its looked at, Week 12 is the beginning of playoff implications in fact, the Vikings are at threat standing at 6-4 tied with the Lions for 6th seed as Bears lead the division at 8-2.

"You know its to early to start looking at where we stand playoff race etc. We have some tough games remaining, we know that if we can take care of business we'll be at a good spot in the end"

Vikings know the Falcons is a huge challenge, but they welcome the opportunity to advance their playoff standing

On the flip side,Falcons remain focused despite being 9-1. "We are up for the challenge but despite our record we haven't won anything yet " said Tim

"I will say Matt Ryan has found the fountain of youth and looks as good as he ever been" said Tim.

Diamond was the promise of Atlanta but it appears he has not only won the starting job back but may have earned himself some cash.

"Yes Diamond was our guy, but there is no way we taking Ryan off the field, we may extend his contract." Said Tim

Kickoff Monday night .
Old 03-19-2019, 09:30 PM   #4
Rookie

@everyone
Despite the 49ers success, the entire BFSL league remains to favor Rams on winning this Week 13 Game of the week. 49ers had this to say,

"We like going under the radar, it keeps our guys focused on the task at hand and not the outside noise. As far as an upset or surprise, there wont be a surprise, we face Rams twice a year during the season and often in the post season. They know who we are, and we know who they are. It will come to execution to determine the game." Said DaOne

On the other hand the Rams understand who they are facing and dont buy into the hype.

"We had a rough week 1 match against Dallas, but have won 10 straight. Always a struggle vs DaOne and we beat him pretty bad this year so i know its going to be a different story this week. " said Hamme08

Hamme went on to say, "I dont care who is or isnt talking about him, I know the Cardinals and I are always talking about him. He's damn good."

Rams avoided questions to the BFSL media regarding gameplan strategy.

"I can't let you know my gameplan, you know that! Its simple though, limit turnovers and play solid defense and we'll have a chance"
Old 03-20-2019, 09:20 PM   #5
Rookie

@everyone
The 6-5 Eagles sit #8 in the NFC preparing to face off against the 5-6 Panthers. With only a few games back, a few losses from the Vikings and Cardinals with a strong push from the Eagles cam land a wild card spot for the Eagles.

You can never count out anyone in the BFSL. Even the Panthers sit a few games behind. The goal is to finish. Look forward to this game of the week although there are alot of good ones, we must show some love to these close but not out NFC teams.

Votes favored Eagles by a large margin at 85% . No interview was available as of this week.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2019, 12:32 PM   #6
Rookie

Welcome to another week of our BFSL PLAYS OF THE WEEK. Link below.... Enjoy

https://youtu.be/o3sklfkFT1A
Old 03-25-2019, 05:26 PM   #7
Rookie

With Americas' Game Of The Week approaching, playoff implications heavy for some teams. Others such as the 11-1 Colts have no worries. 100% of the league selected Colts to defeat Steelers. Dre responded,

"I feel very strong about my team, we have the best squad in the league. We can score at any moment of the game, and our defense can create turnovers."

On other hand, brundog replied "It will take limiting turnovers and some luck to beat the Colts. Honestly I dont blame anyone on voting Colts, their record dictates they are the better team."

He added, "Im playing for my playoff life though, we not rolling over."

Antonio Brown and Brashad Perriman both was sent to the Colts in a blockbuster trade. In fact, Brown has over 100 receptions and top 3 in receiving yards. When asked about Brown, Brun replied,

"I dont even think about AB or Perrimen, our job is to formulate a defense to stop the Colts."

Colts have the #1 offense in the league, lead by numerous players from all positions. QB Dak Prescott who has thrown 4,000 yards passing, RB TJ Yeldon who is back from injury, including Antonio Brown and A.Cole who is a pro bowl returner.

"We are trouble said Dregrant. Only team defeated us was Cowboys, and that was a game we should have won. We got behind to early and had to play catchup. If we see them in the Superbowl, it'll be a whole different game.

Despite Colts playoff talks, brundog's mindset change.
"I dont feel good about my playoff hopes after dropping 3 games in a row. Jets loss was a heartbreaker because I was in FG range under 2 min and had a hitstick fumble."

Brundog concluded, "As far as the Colts I know it will be a difficult task. I've beaten Dre lead teams before so i know its possible...not easy by any stretch but possible."

Kickoff is Tuesday at 5pm est.
Old 03-26-2019, 09:00 PM   #8
Rookie

@everyone

After a very disappointing loss to the 9-5 Steelers(Brundog) the 12-2 Colts (Dre) had a meeting with its players.

"I dont know what type of s*** you guys think this is. Slacking in this late part of the year is no exception for this football program. We had guys getting beat deep on defense and Wide receivers not stepping up besides AB".

Although the Colts fall to 12-2 , they still have high expectations and can't afford to give any successful tape to their opposing AFC potential playoff teams.

"We gave the entire league tape on how to stop us. We will watch the film. Although Colts fall to 12-2 , it means nothing weeks before the playoffs."

"We wont make changes but our staff will evaluate the tape to see where things went wrong. Effort is all we ask for, seeing DBs getting beat deep is unacceptable."

"We wont panic ..This is a Superbowl team... But losing to the arch rival Steelers Brundog sucks always. He wont get the best of me next time" says Dre.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > BFSL »