Home

Second Undisputed Multiplayer Beta Announced

This is a discussion on Second Undisputed Multiplayer Beta Announced within the Boxing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-12-2022, 06:44 PM   #9
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Second Undisputed Multiplayer Beta Announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamtino
Punches seem to have more pop this beta but that should be expected with upper weight classes. Movement also feels more sluggish but that should also be expected with the upper weight classes.

Issues I've run into with this beta
  • Inside fighting is non-existent in this beta.
  • Spamming jabs and straights is way too forgiving. Backing up and spamming power modifier jabs guarantees easy stun windows.
  • The stun window mechanic is terrible, for some reason the stunned fighter moves quicker making them impossible to hit when they're back peddling. When you stun somebody and they have more than half a health bar, there is no point in even trying to chase them down, you won't be able to.
  • Flash knockdowns are extremely rare.
Co-sign your issues especially the stun windows. I also felt the right stick punching was not nearly as responsive as the button punching which felt like it had the ability to become a little spammable in comparison. Online was very laggy for me with a ton of disconnects but when I was able to get a stable connection I enjoyed my time and see the potential with more polish.
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.
Old 12-13-2022, 10:56 AM   #10
Banned

lions67's Arena

OVR: 0

I played one fight as Marciano v Wilder.
Game played great BUT!… I chose Rocky for a reason. The guy as strong and powerful as he was, was also a very powerful BLEEDER!!.. not a scratch on him.
And I lost by KO in the 6th. He took a lot of damage as I kept him in the corners just to make sure he would get popped!
Other than that though which I expect to get fixed, this game is going to be magnificent!

Which brings me back to my question….
WHEN WILL IT RELEASE!
Must be close now with two betas being given.
Old 12-14-2022, 09:13 PM   #11
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
Co-sign your issues especially the stun windows. I also felt the right stick punching was not nearly as responsive as the button punching which felt like it had the ability to become a little spammable in comparison. Online was very laggy for me with a ton of disconnects but when I was able to get a stable connection I enjoyed my time and see the potential with more polish.
See I thought in the beginning of fights the RS punching was quick, especially with Roy and Nigel Benn. I felt like it slowed down as the fights went on because of stamina and it was more noticeable with the RS instead of the buttons.

I was back and forth on RS punching. I thought it was easier to throw uppercuts and combos but sometimes when the camera swings I feel like I'm at odds with both the RS & LS if that makes sense and I get thrown off.

This beta though....overall even better than the first which was pretty fun but a little rough. Having access to so many different types of fighters was nice. All of them felt different. The handspeeds were different, some fighters were more agile, better chin, etc...

Can't wait for the 3rd beta.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing »