Home

Fight Night Champion Roster and Features Announced, Including Online Gyms

This is a discussion on Fight Night Champion Roster and Features Announced, Including Online Gyms within the Boxing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-15-2010, 08:48 AM   #49
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Fight Night Champion Roster and Features Announced, Including Online Gyms

phobia is there really anything else other than gameplay video for this game to show or is there more they have let out

Edit: Just to add one nice touch would be cool would be your sparring partner could become your opponent
Old 12-17-2010, 10:46 AM   #50
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreep
Man, is 8 to 10 dollars gonna murder your pockets or what? Come on now. You'll end up spending that same 8 to 10 dollars on something else just as useless in the big scheme of things.
EA shill, my god, they could rerelease FN2 as FNC and you'd be praising it as 10/10.

Why are you guys such sheep? You realize EA will never give you anything if you just accept what they give you as gold.
Old 12-19-2010, 07:11 PM   #51
MVP

HotSauce2k3's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
You're all gonna laugh but I'd love to see a 'Rocky DLC'. It'd be cool to fight against Rocky, Drago, Apollo Creed, Clubber, Spider Rico, etc.
There were some excellent CABs of Rocky, Drago, and Apollo in FN4.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2010, 09:56 PM   #52
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by w1ck3d50xf4n
I think the roster looks great. I completely understand about not being able to sign some guys. I don't blame the game developers at all on that one. I blame the a-hole boxers. I hate it when athletes do this. But I can tell you why I wouldn't pay $65 for this game. If I am in my career facing guys like Ali and Frazier I'm not too interested. It's just not realistic that I would be fighting these guys in 2010. If there was a way to turn that option off I would be all for it. But I had Fight Night a few years ago and this bugged me. I ended up playing Rocky Legends more often and had a lot more fun with it, To me this series isn't worth more than $19.99 and the game always ends up on the discount rack after about 8 months so why should I pay more? Give me more of a reason. I don't care about gimmicks like playing cut man. I just want to box.
Yeah, I don't know the details on career mode, but I don't understand why they can't provide ultimate flexibility in terms of the fighters in your world, including CABs. Is it a stupid Achievement standard or what?

The gameplay is the most important thing to me, but I would like to see more of that roster flexibility in career mode, and a simple tourney mode as well.
Old 12-19-2010, 10:01 PM   #53
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbmnm247
EA shill, my god, they could rerelease FN2 as FNC and you'd be praising it as 10/10.

Why are you guys such sheep? You realize EA will never give you anything if you just accept what they give you as gold.
Who are you guys?
Old 12-20-2010, 09:04 AM   #54
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova57
phobia is there really anything else other than gameplay video for this game to show or is there more they have let out

Edit: Just to add one nice touch would be cool would be your sparring partner could become your opponent
Sentence is kind of choppy but what I make out from it is you are asking if there is anything else they plan on letting out???

What do you guys want to know and I will answer what I can.
Old 12-20-2010, 01:47 PM   #55
MVP

OVR: 24

Id like to see sparring take on more meaning. How you spar should reflect how your CAB is improved. I mean if I jab and dance while sparring, why would my strength go up?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2010, 02:37 PM   #56
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex
Id like to see sparring take on more meaning. How you spar should reflect how your CAB is improved. I mean if I jab and dance while sparring, why would my strength go up?
I can see where you're coming from with this, but at the same time in these video game worlds, I think some things are just gonna be what they're gonna be ya know.

Its like funky creatures in RPG dungeons that for some odd reason drop gold coins or something else you'd expect them NOT to have. Just accept it and you'll be happier

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing »