Home

eSports Boxing Club Trailer Revealed - Boxing Simulation, Featuring Full Career Mode, Coming Soon to Xbox One, PlayStation 4 & PC

This is a discussion on eSports Boxing Club Trailer Revealed - Boxing Simulation, Featuring Full Career Mode, Coming Soon to Xbox One, PlayStation 4 & PC within the Boxing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-27-2020, 01:52 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: eSports Boxing Club Trailer Revealed - Boxing Simulation, Featuring Full Career M

Quote:
Originally Posted by allBthere
100% gameplay - if playing a match is fun and makes sense that's all that matters for a first outing. All the deep career stuff and whatever ONLY matters if the game is good, so it starts and ends there. Looking forward to seeing some actual boxing. I hope they bring something new to the table and didn't try to copy FN because I've been playing that recently just to look at what I don't like for my own dreams creation what to avoid.
Yeah, I can't get excited about anything FightNight-ish.
Old 04-28-2020, 06:54 AM   #18
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: eSports Boxing Club Trailer Revealed - Boxing Simulation, Featuring Full Career M

Hello Fightfans

Great to hear you guys looking forward to the game, im one of the devs on this title but foremost the team are passionate boxing fans. Im fortunate to have witnessed when boxing had real Legends and warriors like Hearns, Hagler,Duran and Sugar Ray.

One thing I know, we boxing fans are very passionate about the sport and could talk for hours on the subject .

Thank you for the comments and suggestions. I can assure you we are listening and we will do everything we can to deliver a game that does justice to the sport we all love.

Last edited by SC_Hitman; 04-28-2020 at 06:58 AM.
Old 04-28-2020, 12:10 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC_Hitman
Hello Fightfans

Great to hear you guys looking forward to the game, im one of the devs on this title but foremost the team are passionate boxing fans. Im fortunate to have witnessed when boxing had real Legends and warriors like Hearns, Hagler,Duran and Sugar Ray.

One thing I know, we boxing fans are very passionate about the sport and could talk for hours on the subject .

Thank you for the comments and suggestions. I can assure you we are listening and we will do everything we can to deliver a game that does justice to the sport we all love.
Great Gameplay and Great Creation Options will make this the boxing game fans have all been waiting for (and easy to make mods for pc)

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Old 05-01-2020, 11:05 AM   #20
Banned

tuckermaine's Arena

No release date right....
I’m wondering if the release will coincide with PS5 release...
I just hope we as consumers get “options “.
Create fighters, ability to use those created fighters against each other within all or any modes made available...
All we can do is wait..and hope

Last edited by tuckermaine; 05-01-2020 at 11:20 AM.
Old 05-03-2020, 12:14 PM   #21
Rookie

Best boxing game ever is Muhammed Ali boxing that was on 3DO. I haven't liked a boxing game since that... So this would be epic. I wish 2K sports just had licenses for all sports titles. What they do for basketball towers above other sports games.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Well this is interesting. We can only hope for a great boxing simulation for the PS4
Sent from my SM-G981U using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2020, 12:27 PM   #22
Rookie

Esports after coming out with a new engine last year that crushes things like what EA does with FIFA I'd say is a superior programming company to the pure **** that exists at EA. If you look at Esports soccer 20 vs FIFA 20, Esports looks like television and utterly destroys FIFA 20 as a game, the ball can do things no with their engine that hasn't been capable prior.

The difference is as astounding as if you played NBA live 2018 and then Decided to play NBA 2K20 right after. Hands down 2k wins that battle every time... I think if they can do boxing as well as they did soccer, ESPORTS will be far superior in game quality to anything EA barfs out and tells us to eat.

EA and their pay to win set up on their Ultimate Team games threw their programming in the dumpster... Yet because of exclusive contracts with the NFL etc they have climbed to a near unreachable status. I truly hope 2021 provides us with customizeable sports games at the level of 2K for everything. Esports I have second to 2K in game quality... EA is about as **** as it comes... It's like working for Gibson guitars, no matter what you do for the company, your days are numbered and half of the office would rather strangle their manager than work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckermaine
I just realized this game is made by “esports” ..I thought it was ea.
I don’t know anything about esports...
Sent from my SM-G981U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 05-03-2020, 06:07 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckermaine
No release date right....
I’m wondering if the release will coincide with PS5 release...
I just hope we as consumers get “options “.
Create fighters, ability to use those created fighters against each other within all or any modes made available...
All we can do is wait..and hope
A recent YouTube video with Ryan Rhodes says the game will release first on PC November 2020.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Old 05-06-2020, 12:48 AM   #24
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaChiefs
A recent YouTube video with Ryan Rhodes says the game will release first on PC November 2020.
It seems like a shaky prediction given that Rhodes acknowledged CV19 has slowed things down. He said that if it "PC launches" November-December it will have been worked on for two years but that's giving 6-7 months of advance credit considering the virus' effect.

Rhodes is obviously no programming expert but I seem to remember that he remarked more than once that the developer team told him it's easier to shoot the game out on a PC than other platforms. He also stated that other platforms would very quickly follow but gave no specific timeline.

As Ali said on the eve of the Ellis fight, "The future is a mist".

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing »