Home

The Coaching Career of James Aldridge (NFL Head Coach 09)

This is a discussion on The Coaching Career of James Aldridge (NFL Head Coach 09) within the Coaching Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Coaching Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-06-2009, 08:50 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 26
Re: The Coaching Career of James Aldridge (NFL Head Coach 09)

General opinion has the sweetney path as the harder one
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2009, 09:12 PM   #42
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdnk
Alright sweet thanks. If I remember correctly, it was not Zazzali or English (big IF), which is interesting, because from what I read, the English one is loaded and MrNFL_FanIQ had the Zazzali path.
The one I have I've found is pretty well balanced. You have your superstuds, but there has been a good deal of busts, and not an over abundance of sleeper studs.

I wish comparisons were more varied amongst bad players. Seeing a QB compared to Lorenzen is the kiss of death, but even if it was different bad QBs like a Lorenzen, plus a Sorgi, Troy Smith, etc.
Old 05-07-2009, 02:42 PM   #43
All Star

rdnk's Arena

OVR: 22

Week 5, Game 4 Against Da Bears
Like usual, they win the toss and we have to kick it off. They barely go three and out and have to punt it. They get us to 3rd and 11, but then Kitna connects with Johnson and he runs it 79 yards for a touchdown. Score is now 7-0.

I'm telling you now, they have a really good special teams coach. Da Bears return it for a touchdown, but one of their linemen was holding, so that saves us. We barley stopped them on their first set of downs, and they punt again. We run it for a first down (Charles is doing well) and set up the play action. It almost gets picked off and there was holding on us to boot. So at 3rd and 20, Kitna hits Johnson who breaks away again for another touchdown. Score is now 14-0.

They fumble on the return, but they recover it. A DB screws up a nickel play, leaving a reciever wide open for Flacco and they get a 1st down. They run it a bit (another 1st down) and eventually we stop them.

Da Bears punt it to begin the 2nd quarter. We get to 3rd and something long and Kitna meets Johnson, who runs it in AGAIN for a touchdown, score is now 21-0. We kick it off and there is a hold on us. We sack them, they get a false start and are at 3rd and long. Thankfully, they are inches away from a 1st and they have to punt.

Charles runs a bit and gets a first. They stuff us to 3rd and 13. Johnson catches it again, but he fails to break away from the corner. We move it into field goal range, and Kitna's sneak fails, so we kick a field goal. Score is now 24-0. We stuff them twice on their next drive, but Kitna delays the game and the Lions get called for holding, so it goes back to Da Bears. We manage to cause a turnover on downs late in the second. Johnson fumbles in triple coverage, but the call is overturned. We kick another field goal to end the half. Score is 27-0.

Last edited by rdnk; 05-19-2009 at 08:31 PM.
Old 05-07-2009, 02:54 PM   #44
All Star

rdnk's Arena

On the kick return, Ross fumbles and they run it in for a touchdown, to make it 27-7. We grind it (lots of running) down the field, and almost get a touchdown (bomb), but the pass got tipped. So we kick a 45 yard field goal to make it 30-7.

We kick it off and Da Bears return it for a touchdown, making it 30-14. A successful pitch gets us around the 50, but the run stalls and we have to punt. Da Bears begin their to throw it a lot and move it down the field fairly quickly.

To begin the 4th quarter, Asomuga intercepts a pass, but doesn't make it anywhere. We get a 1st down in spite of a false start on us. We have to punt on the next set of downs, however. Da Bears begin their passing crap again, and move it down the field like nothing. We finally sack Flacco, however, they go for it, after I called a field goal block. However, Flacco is slow and gets sacked by like 10 guys.

We run it some more and Kitna sneaks for a 1st down to get us to the 2:00 mark. We run, and they call a timeout. This happens again. However, on third down, Jones fumbles and Da Bears return it for a touchdown. The get the 2pt conversion as well (field goal block didn't work to well this time). Score is now 22-30. At this point, we run down the clock and the game ends.

Lions win, are now 4-0, final score: 30-22.

Offensive Stats
Kitna: 353 yards, 3 TD, 8 yards on 3 attempts
Jones: 53 yards on 14 attempts
Charles: 37 yards on 19 attempts
Johnson: 277 yards on 5 catches, 3 TD
Williams: 7 yards on 1 catch
McDonald: 21 yards on 1 catch
Peterson (TE): 38 yards on 1 catch
Also, Peterson is out for 3-5 weeks. (Hopefully Finley will be back for the next game, against the Vikings)

Edit: 500!!!
Old 05-07-2009, 06:48 PM   #45
All Star

rdnk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanchez_Mareno
General opinion has the sweetney path as the harder one
After looking today, I do have that one. Well, at least it makes things interesting.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2009, 10:02 PM   #46
MVP

theres a guide for it if your interested
Old 05-07-2009, 10:10 PM   #47
All Star

rdnk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanchez_Mareno
there's a guide for it if your interested
Yeah I saw it and downloaded it. Its helpful considering how crappy my GM is...
Old 05-07-2009, 10:19 PM   #48
MVP

Yeah, its just translating it to what rounds they go in

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Coaching Dynasties »