Home

~~~Rise from the Ashes~~~Coach Clark Dynasty(HC 09)

This is a discussion on ~~~Rise from the Ashes~~~Coach Clark Dynasty(HC 09) within the Coaching Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Coaching Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-23-2010, 09:43 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: ~~~Rise from the Ashes~~~Coach Clark Dynasty(HC 09)

Wow, big FA and draft. Looks like ur going for the win in the first year! Good luck!
2. Cardinals #2
3. Jets.
Old 01-23-2010, 09:54 PM   #10
Rookie

DC72582's Arena

OVR: 5

Preseason Week #2 Home against the Cardinals

Once again our defense was tougher than nails. We did give up a long run but other than that they just had two FGs. Chris Long and Jeremy Leman had a sack on McCown and McBride recorded his 2nd of the preseason on pretty boy Matt Leinart. We forced one turnover on a fumble that was forced by Geno Hayes and he recovered it too. Our rookies on defense today had a big today from Long and Leman's sacks to Hayes forced fumble and recovery. On the offensive side of the ball we had a screen play that went for 67 yards to Jamaal Charles. That was the only highlight of the offense. We went 11-24 for 187 yards. Orton played a half and went 3 for 11. Croyle and Woodson played a quarter and both went 4-6. Johnson was doing good on the ground with 40 yards on 9 attempts. We ended up coming out on top 19-13.

Cuts
FB Brandon Miree
WR Marcus Monk
LG Tre' Stallings
CB Rashad Barksdale
K Justin Medlock

Old 01-23-2010, 09:56 PM   #11
Rookie

DC72582's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMSHHT
Wow, big FA and draft. Looks like ur going for the win in the first year! Good luck!

Yea I love building through the draft and getting some pretty good players in FA. Usually I don't do great in my first season but once my younger players develop I have a good team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2010, 10:24 PM   #12
Rookie

DC72582's Arena

Preseason Week #3 @ Miami

We came out horrible on both sides of the ball being shut out 21-0 in the first quarter. We scored 2 TDs in the second quarter but missed the xp and gave up another TD. We went into the half down 28-13. The second half was all ours. We shut them out the 3rd quarter and had a huge pass for a TD. The 4th quarter was a different story. We allowed a FG in the opening seconds. Smith had a TD run and then we couldnt convert the 2 pt. conversion. We scored again on a Woodson to Bennett connection. We completed the two point conversion to go up by three with 30 secs. left. On the next kickoff we gave up a 98 yard return for a TD that won the game. We lost 38-34 but didnt quit fighting. We went 18-26 for 245 yards and 3 TDs and our first int of the preseason. Our rushing game was nonexistent as we went for 44 yards on 20 attempts averagin 2.2 yards per carry. On the defensive side of the ball we played horrible. Giving up 38 points, 21 of them in the first quarter. Sure it was our 2nd and 3rd team in there against there 1st team but 21 points in a single quarter is not acceptable. Kawika Mitchell had 5 tackles, 1 sack, and 1 int. Will Poole had a int that might have saved him another week on the team."This was one of the last chances for most of the players on this team. It is up to the coaching staff and Mr. Pioli to decide who we cut this week. These our the toughest cuts," Coach Clark said.

Cuts
LOLB Brandon Chillar
ROLB Johnny Baldwin
TE Darick Flowers
Old 01-23-2010, 10:39 PM   #13
Rookie

DC72582's Arena

Govenor's Cup 09 St. Louis vs. Kansas City

This is the only game that we really care about winning in the preseaon. We want to have these bragging rights to say that we are the best Missouri team. Well unfortunately we came out thinking that the Rams were going to give us the trophy. We gave up 22 first downs and we had 8. We were shut out in the fisrt half 20-0. We did not run it very much 6 times total for 3 yards. We went 14-39 for 232 yards and 2 TDs. Our defense could not get to Bulger. The only bright part of our defense was Derrick Jonhson's interception. Stephen Jackson ran all over us. He had 130 yards on 18 attempts and that was only in one half of play. I would hate to see what he wouldve done if he played a full game. We lost 30-14. Unacceptable.

Cuts
QB Colt Brennan
WR Davone Bess
HB Kolby Smith
HB Ryan Torain
Old 01-24-2010, 09:26 AM   #14
Pro

OVR: 11

Can u post your roster after all the cuts are made? And what draft path u got?
2. Cardinals #2
3. Jets.
Old 01-24-2010, 01:24 PM   #15
Rookie

DC72582's Arena

What do you mean draft path?

Yea I will post all my roster.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2010, 02:11 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 2

Who is like in draft you can get english,ozzie jones, and others(can't rember) so yeah i am watching.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Coaching Dynasties »