Home

The New Arrowhead

This is a discussion on The New Arrowhead within the Coaching Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Coaching Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2011, 09:59 AM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: The New Arrowhead

Week 5 Vs Steelers:

Here are the highlights from week 5's matchup of the Steelers travelling to Arrowhead stadium to take on the Kansas City Chiefs.

Q1:

Anthony Snow attempts a 21 yard field goal, and it is GOOD!

Q2:

Anthony snow attempts a 21 yard field goal and it is GOOD!, again the chiefs are stalling on offence, and have to settle for field goals.

Cassel off play-action throws it down the right side and its PICKED OFF! Troy Palamalu, and he just jumped the route on that play.

Jeff Reed attempts a 33 yard field goal, and it is NO GOOD! wide right.

Cassel quick 3 step drop throws left side, to the endzone! INTERCEPTED! James Harrison, and that ball was thrown right to him.

Q3:

Cassel 7 step drop under pressure, fires short right side to Bowe, breaks a tackle, makes the saftey miss and hes got plenty of green ahead of him and hes GONE! TOUCHDOWN KANSAS CITY! and Bowe just outran the defence once he got the ball, finally we see Dwayne Bowe pick up where he left last season.

Anthony Snow attempts a 32 yard field goal and it is GOOD

Cassel off play action, set to pass airs it out down the right side looking for McNeal and its INTERCEPTED! by Palamalu, Cassel's 3rd pick of the day.

Q4:

4th and goal on the 4 yard line. Ben in the shotgun and the Arrowhead crowd is making plenty of noise right now, takes the snap under pressure throws it right side looking for Hines Ward, INCOMPLETE! Turover on downs Chiefs Ball! and the man who made that play was Glenn Dorsey, on a 3 man rush, he burst through the line and made Ben throw that before he wanted to.

4th down and 10 to go, Ben from the shotgun, the fans here are on their feet, takes the snap throws short right side complete to Hines Ward gain on 11 yards, 1st down, move those chains.

Ben back to pass fires short left side complete, to Ike Hilliard, and he fights his way into the endzone TOUCHDOWN Steelers, and the old man proves on that play hes still got it. (2 point conversion no good)

Cassel under center, hands off the Larry Johnson up the middle and bursts through the middle untouched for an 11 yard score, TOUCHDOWN KANSAS CITY!

Ben pack to pass, great protection, fires deep down the right side looking for Ward INTERCEPTED! Demetrius Grimes, hes got blockers, and Grimes doing what he does best make the offence pay for giving him a chance to get his hands on the ball, because hes GONE 51 YARDS TOUCHDOWN KANSAS CITY!

4th down and inches, Ben under center, and the chiefs are sending everything but the kitchen sink at him, Ben fires down the middle to a WIDE OPEN Heath Miller and theres no one within 20 yards of him he is gone! TOUCHDOWN Steelers a 68 yard touchdown pass on 4th and inches how can you let that happen? (2 point no good)

Ben from the gun, back to pass fires deep down the left side, he wants Holmes, and its INTERCEPTED Brandon Flowers

28 seconds left in the game, Cassel hands off to Johnson, NO! its a fake cassel looking to pass, he does down the middle to a wide open John Carlson in the endzone TOUCHDOWN KANSAS CITY! a 21 yard touchdown pass, and that was a very agressive play-call by offensive coordinator Heath Thomas, if they hand it off and kill the clock this game is over, but obviously sending some kind of message.

Ben from the gun, and with only 2 seconds left on the clock they must be going for the Hail Mary, Ben throws it as far as he can, and its INTERCEPTED! and you guessed it, it was Ike Fletcher with the interception.

GAME OVER - 12-37 Win

M. Cassel: 20/39 369 2/3
B.Roethlisberger: 16/29 238 2/3

Rushing:
L.Johnson 13/34 1
O.Jones 8/40 0

W.Parker 30/81 0

Receiving:
D.Bowe 6/90 1
D.Jones 4/103

I.Hilliard 6/66 1
W.Parker 3/23

Defence - Sacks:
C.Sanders 1

C.Hampton 1

Interceptions:
I.Fletcher 1
D.Grimes 1
B.Flowers

T.Palamalu 2
J.Harrison 1
Old 06-13-2011, 11:50 AM   #58
Rookie

Here are the results and standings after week 5:

Raiders: 27 [2-2]
Chargers: 30 [3-2]

Patriots: 24 [4-1]
Jaguars: 23 [3-2]

Bills: 26 [2-3]
Ravens: 0 [2-3]

Cardinals: 13 [2-3]
Broncos: 21 [4-1]

Panthers: 10 [1-4]
Bengals: 24 [2-3]

Buccaneers: 24 [3-1]
49'ers: 21 [0-4]

Dolphins: 17 [0-5]
Browns: 38 [4-1]

Lions: 10 [4-1]
Redskins: 20 [1-4]

Texans: 15 [1-4]
Giants: 12 [2-3]

Seahawks: 20 [4-0]
Rams: 17 [1-4]

Falcons 10 [3-1]
Saints: 17 [3-1]

Colts: 37 [3-1]
Cowboys: 14 [2-3]

Bears: 13 [0-4]
Vikings: 24 [2-3]
Old 06-13-2011, 11:54 AM   #59
Rookie

Around the League - Chiefs

Injury: It appears that Chiefs TE Brad Cottam has suffered a hernia, and will be out for at least 2 weeks.

Update:

The Chiefs have signed contract extensions with the following players

FB Reagan Mauia signed a 3 year $5.71 million extention
G Ronald Hills signed a 6 year $22.70 million deal
OLB Tamba Hali signed a 5 year $12.25 million deal
QB Matt Cassel signed a 2 year $2.88 million deal
DE Shaun Smith signed a 2 year $1.04 million deal
Old 06-13-2011, 04:12 PM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 10

What sliders are you using? Default? I think it's time I get back into this game and I like the look of your stats. Great thread by the way, just read every word of it over lunch.
NHL: LA Kings
Old 06-14-2011, 04:35 AM   #61
Rookie

Week 6 @ Bills

Q1:

Trent Edwards back to pass fires down the middle off the hands of Dravontti Jordan and INTERCEPTED by Ike Fletcher

Cassel off play action, sets to pass throws it down the middle, its underthrown and INTERCEPTED! by Terrence McGee

Edwards back to pass throws deep down the left sideline and INTERCEPTED! again by Ike Fletcher

Anthony Snow attempts a 34 yard field goal, and it is GOOD

Q2:

Edwards back to pass, plenty of time throws down the middle INTERCEPTED Kelvin Washington

Anthony Snow attempts a 26 yard field goal, and it is GOOD

Anthony Snow attempts a 45 yard field goal to end the half, and it is GOOD!

Q3:

1st and goal on the 1 yard line, Cassel hands off the Larry Johnson up the middle and he leaps over the pile into the endzone TOUCHDOWN KANSAS CITY!

4th down and 5 Cassel, hands off to Ozzie Jones up the middle, and hes got a hole, gain of 10 yards on the play 1st down Chiefs.

Cassel hands off the LJ up the middle and he wont be denied from the endzone TOUCHDOWN KANSAS CITY 8 yard score by Larry Johnson

Q4:

4th down and 6 on the KC 42, Edwards in the gun, takes the snap, Kansas City, only bring a 3 man rush, Edwards with plenty of time throws across the middle INTERCEPTED! Ike Fletcher (the Bills leading receiver today :P) and he takes it back 80 yards for the score TOUCHDOWN KANSAS CITY!

Wyoming off play-action throws a bullet down the middle to Carlson on the seam for a 24 yard score TOUCHDOWN KANSAS CITY!

Edwards going for the deep ball, down the left side INTERCEPTED! Kelvin Washington

Anthony Snow attempts a 21 yard field goal, and it is GOOD!

GAME OVER - 40-0 Win

M.Cassel: 1/5 15 0/1
N.Wyoming: 11/20 188 1/0

T.Edwards: 10/23 140 0/5

Rushing:
O.Jones 23/112 0
L.Johnson 21/69 2

M.Lynch 15/5 0

Receiving:
J.Carlson 7/102 1
D.Jones 2/46

D.Jordan 3/64
D.Johnson 3/32

Defence - Sacks:
T.Zimmerman 1

N.Haynes 1
A.Schobel 1
C.Kelsay 1
J.McCargo 1

Interceptions:
I.Fletcher 3 (1TD)
K.Washington 2

T.McGee 1
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2011, 04:41 AM   #62
Rookie

Here are the results and standings after week 6

Texans: 24 [1-5]
Raiders: 41 [3-2]

Bengals: 10 [2-4]
Jets: 27 [3-2]

Browns: 24 [4-2]
Falcons:27 [4-1]

Giants: 32 [3-3]
Bears: 8 [0-5]

Cowboys: 8 [2-4]
Packers: 19 [3-2]

Buccaneers: 17 [4-1]
Saints: 15 [3-2]

Ravens: 24 [2-4]
Patriots: 37 [5-1]

Seahawks: 34 [5-0]
49'ers: 28 [0-5]

Broncos: 23 [5-1]
Chargers: 8 [3-3]

Vikings: 30 [2-4]
Eagles: 42 [4-1]

Dolphins: 24 [0-6]
Colts: 42 [4-1]

Cardinals: 10 [2-4]
Panthers: 38 [2-4]

Redskins: 11 [1-5]
Titans: 30 [4-1]
Old 06-14-2011, 04:45 AM   #63
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pass_The_Cows
What sliders are you using? Default? I think it's time I get back into this game and I like the look of your stats. Great thread by the way, just read every word of it over lunch.
Thanks, always good to hear that people enjoy it

Im using Ebongreen's sliders (a little tweak here and there) The stats im getting are alright, but im getting a lot of interceptions (on defence) lol you will see in the next game (week 7)
Old 06-16-2011, 11:49 PM   #64
MVP

BrnwsBucksFanNC's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeathyT
Thanks, always good to hear that people enjoy it

Im using Ebongreen's sliders (a little tweak here and there) The stats im getting are alright, but im getting a lot of interceptions (on defence) lol you will see in the next game (week 7)
So getting alot of INTs is a bad thing???? My DBs seem to DROP alot!

Looks good so far though!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Coaching Dynasties »