Home

The Coaching Career of Robert Vapor (starting in 2009)

This is a discussion on The Coaching Career of Robert Vapor (starting in 2009) within the Coaching Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Coaching Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2012, 01:07 PM   #1
Pro

lastlastlast's Arena

OVR: 11
The Coaching Career of Robert Vapor (starting in 2009)

Well, the 2008 season is in the books. Kansas City made a return to the playoffs at 11-5, led by a new coach in Robert Vapor, an almost brand new offense, and a great passrushing defense. They beat Jacksonville 3-0 in the wild card round but lost to the Colts in the divisonal round. Thanks to some great trades made in the 2008 offseason, they head into the 2009 NFL Draft with 5 first rounders (1, 3, 6, 17, 28)
The team traded down until the number 7 spot where no one was interested in a trade, so at 7 the Chiefs grabbed Florida LT Javon Jackson. The Chiefs liked Joe Staley at LT, but Jackson may well be better right out of training camp. It looked like the Chiefs could also grab Alain Dixon from Miami, but Cincy snagged him at 9th. After more trades the Chiefs turn came at #19. They chose Kelly James because they were not comfortable with Troy Smith. Then at #27 they chose Will Barkley despite having Michael Griffin and Kenny Phillips manning the two safety slots. The very next pick, Kansas City shocked the world by choosing Dane Morrow despite already having Kelly James and Troy Smith. They waited until #33 to make their next move, choosing Texas CB Juran Riley who will replace Ty Law.
*More to come later today when I get home and can play more. One note though, I sim my games so I will just do a season recap at the end of each season.*

NFL Head Coach 09 (X360/PS3)
Fortnite (PS5/PC)
MLB 22 The Show (PS5/XSX)
Hogwarts Legacy (PS5)
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Coaching Dynasties »