Home

Washington Redskins (hc09)

This is a discussion on Washington Redskins (hc09) within the Coaching Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Coaching Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2014, 05:58 PM   #17
Pro

Aurabolt127's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Washington Redskins (hc09)

One minor edit: The Cardinals were 2-0 going into the game, and now sit at 2-1. Gotta give credit where credit is due.

also, I threw a lot more than normal, and in the second and third quarters I moved Santana Moss to the 3rd wideout spot to try to get him involved - he'd done next to nothing the first 2 games. He got some great receptions - but then Kelly was shut out the rest of the game. His route running isn't nearly as good in his 3rd career game as Moss's is, and it led to 2 of the interceptions. I don't think I'll make a permanent switch, but if next week Moss is still invisible SOMETHING has to give.

Last edited by Aurabolt127; 07-24-2014 at 06:02 PM.
Old 07-24-2014, 06:45 PM   #18
Pro

Aurabolt127's Arena

Here's a few milestones:

Tom Brady threw his 203rd and 204th touchdown pass this week, passing Jim Everett for 24th all time.

Shaun Alexander rushed for his 101st touchdown, breaking the tie he had with Marshall Faulk.

Isaac Bruce caught 6 passes this weekend, giving him 954 - 5th best ALL TIME, passing Andre Reed.

Marvin Harrison only caught 2 passes for 57 yards this week but they helped make him the 5th player with 14,000+ yards and moves him into 3rd place, just 30 yards ahead of Isaac Bruce! However, a dislocated elbow is going to cost the Colts receiver 3-4 weeks.

Terrell Owens is now at 13452 yards, 7th best. He just passed Andre Reed and Steve Largent.

- there's some more major milestones that are just a week away!

side note - I want to get one more started and really involve some of my favorite players for one last hurrah. My intentions would have the Redskins one, my Raiders and the next one keep my ultra occupied for the long haul - and there's a chance with the next Madden and the chance to get an Xbox1/PS4 very soon, juggling three is going to be tough enough. So, I have to figure out one more team, and see if it's a team where I can get some of my favorite guys on there - players I'm a fan of in real life like David Carr, Kerry Collins, Mark Brunell, Isaac Bruce, Ron Dayne, Jevon Kearse, etc... Of course in this game, they're older and injuries are harsh... Still... maybe i can pull it off...if I can actually CHOOSE my favorites! LOL!! And I've never posted an NCAA dynasty... been itching to start one of them, though not sure I'd post it here in "coaching" dynasties!

Last edited by Aurabolt127; 07-24-2014 at 07:16 PM.
Old 08-03-2014, 05:49 PM   #19
Pro

Aurabolt127's Arena

this one is on hold for a bit - my son wanted to see what the big deal was with Head Coach, so I let him start one (he chose the lions) and use this one a bit to get a feel for different things. I kept a save file for this game untouched too, so I can get back to it in a little while...

I'm going to start my expansion team, more in depth than ever! I'm going to keep a few things in the next one I've toyed with in others, like updated career stats, etc... got to spend all day at work setting things up... here's a snapshot of my "war room", prepping for the draft...

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Coaching Dynasties »